Taryn

WWE Tampa Has No Choice But to LIV!

29 posts in this topic

NXT Superstar, Liv Morgan, made a special appearance at SmackDown's WWE Tampa live event tonight! Teaming alongside Becky Lynch and SmackDown Women's Champion, Naoami against Lana, Tamina, Carmella, and Natalya. This would mark the second main roster live event loop Liv has worked but nonetheless could be preparation for a potential call-up!

DHEtF1VW0AId2I2.jpg

3 people like this

Smackdown would be perfect for her. :clap:

Good for her tbh. She deserved something after randomly being cancelled from NXT tapings. I guess it's time to start LIV'ing
tenor.gif

1 person likes this

Can't wait to LIV the Raw after SummerSlam. :clap: 

because Queen is in China. Thank you for your weekend services, Olivia. Hope NXT treats you well.

tenor.gif

She needs more development.. They're just trying her out on a few live shows to see how the audience reacts to her.

She's good on the SD brand. She can def be the arch rival to Carmella. 

I'm happy for her! 

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Rita said:

because Queen is in China. Thank you for your weekend services, Olivia. Hope NXT treats you well.

tenor.gif

Rita Ora, don't BRING that in here when you know damn WELL NXT is not treating her well. We KNOW Charlotte is awf overseas doing promo or whateva she wants to do but a spot was open, Nilla the snake is in ha cage, Piggles the Pig is asleep, and Olivia Liv Morgan was available for the job. Congratulate, post ya smiley, post ya gif, and LEAVE!

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Carmella when Liv tagged into the ring:

giphy.gif

11 people like this

Nay getting crunk to Liv's theme :ahh:  UGH I want a vid or GIF so bad

DHEozlsW0AAUgmH.jpg

1 person likes this

She would do well on Smackdown hopefully this is a sign that a future call up is finally happening. 

Why is her attire suddenly so uncoordinated though. I can't claim my fellow Jordanian like dat. 

She still makes me itch, but I just know it that if she's moved to SD, I'll end up liking her. I'm not ready to accept that reality :uhh:

She'll make a nice addition to SD's janitorial staff

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Taryn said:

Rita Ora, don't BRING that in here when you know damn WELL NXT is not treating her well. We KNOW Charlotte is awf overseas doing promo or whateva she wants to do but a spot was open, Nilla the snake is in ha cage, Piggles the Pig is asleep, and Olivia Liv Morgan was available for the job. Congratulate, post ya smiley, post ya gif, and LEAVE!

giphy.gif

Why so angry hen? That's no way to Liv. Carmella 2.0 seems like a nice girl. Just be happy Charlotte took the weekend off, is all.

giphy.gif

She looks wonderful, but I don't want her on Smackdown!

With Sasha's heel turn coming up, RAW is in need of faces, and since they won't touch anybody in the catering crew (understandable, bar Summer Rae), I think she'd be a perfect fit. Plus her being on smackdown would begin the never ending comparisons between her and Carmella. No ma'am, come to RAWR.

1 person likes this

I think she needs a bit more time on NXT but seeing as she is not used there maybe she'll be better off improving on the go.

1 hour ago, Rita said:

Why so angry hen? That's no way to Liv. Carmella 2.0 seems like a nice girl. Just be happy Charlotte took the weekend off, is all.

giphy.gif

Reported. I love snitching.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Laycoolism said:

She'll make a nice addition to SD's janitorial staff

giphy.gif

Suck my ass.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

They all look so good, liv fits in so well with the girls. I hope she gets called up to Smackdown over RAW. Idk why people are saying she isn't ready, NXT has nothing for her to do, and she's the longest contracted girl down there, so it's long overdue. 

DHErqjsXgAAEQQM.jpg

Omg liv and Lana are riding together. Queens.

1 person likes this

I had to work so I couldn't go to the show :shook:

I still think she won't debut.

tumblr_inline_ou9dtuVxqh1tuweip_540.gif

Not gonna lie but id be gagged for a debut on smackdown.  Carmella vs. Liv in an Alexa vs. Sasha lite feud 😍👍🏿