Mr.wolf2020

Angelina Love leaves GFW.

17 posts in this topic

again...

But wish her the best though.

I wonder what she'll do next.

If she goes to NXT, I can see her having a role there similar to what Mickie is doing on the main roster. Work with and put over the younger girls.

Bitch did you have to follow your man out? I know you didn't expand your gimmick beyond him but damn..

Doesn't she do this every year? She'll be back. :travis: 

2 minutes ago, Christon said:

Bitch did you have to follow your man out? I know you didn't expand your gimmick beyond him but damn..

They broke up. And he locked his Instagram. :travis: 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Travis Roucka said:

Doesn't she do this every year? She'll be back. :travis: 

They broke up. And he locked his Instagram. :travis: 

Come thru with tea

:cooksie:

3 minutes ago, Christon said:

Come thru with tea

Every trace of him was deleted from her instagram she should have known better. 

1 hour ago, House of Ninja said:

I wonder what she'll do next.

If she goes to NXT, I can see her having a role there similar to what Mickie is doing on the main roster. Work with and put over the younger girls.

In 2017?

Really this doesn't affect her too much as I'm sure she was doing her normal independent and convention bookings, but it wouldn't be a surprise to anyone if she heads back in a few months. 

2 people like this

Probs tired of having to chase her cheques. :specky:

But if GFW are trying to be serious, it might be good for them that the older faces are breaking apart cause they can try and build a credible division from scratch.

Did this sis really only come back to GFW for a short ass time and miss the MYC? :uhh: Like her storyline with Davey was cute, but she really had an opportunity and missed it.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, AntiKingAndrew said:

Did this sis really only come back to GFW for a short ass time and miss the MYC? :uhh: Like her storyline with Davey was cute, but she really had an opportunity and missed it.

I don't see her wrestling full time anymore at this point. 

First, I didn't know Davey and her broke up, they seemed happy and have a baby together. It's so sad when things like this happen, hope they can recover and keep at least a cordial relationship as parents.

And second, you will probably think this is weird, but seeing her leaving makes me sad. As wrestling fans, I'm sure there is a wrestler that probably got you into watching, and for me that person is Angelina. I feel in some way attached to her, so I hope only the best in her future: retiring, WWE, return to GFW, work the indies or whatever makes her happy. I will always be thankful for all this years of good moments and for make me enjoy wrestling.

Again, I know this may be weird, but I needed to say it, so don't quote to make fun of her :travis:

6 people like this

She's doing nursing school so I doubt she'll be wrestling a lot anymore.

I honestly thought she was going to go out with Gail ala Trish and Lita but it just wasnt in the cards for her i guess. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Day Dreamer said:

I honestly thought she was going to go out with Gail ala Trish and Lita but it just wasnt in the cards for her i guess. 

With Velvet retired, Angelina likely headed in the same direction, and Gail finishing her on screen career it really is a new era of the knockouts. I'm still surprised Angelina never got another reign because she killed it as a heel during this run. 

Someone spill the tea on ha divorce.

15 hours ago, FANCY said:

She's doing nursing school so I doubt she'll be wrestling a lot anymore.

Hope she's better at nursing than she was as a beautician.

katychairs.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now