Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

Happy 5th Birthday, Heartbreakers! | A Look Back at the Past and the Future

88 posts in this topic

I have all these thoughts in my head, but I don't know how to combine them all to a coherent post.

- I wish I had joined here so many years ago. I've been a member for a while, but I didn't start posting til last year. I still feel like I don't understand over half the things y'all say and I use urban dictionary on the daily. Maybe one day my hick era will merge into a hip, cool, with it era. Maybe.

- I barely watch wrestling anymore. I have it on my TV every night it's on and I watch almost all the PPVS, sometimes all the way through, but if it wasn't for HB I don't know if I would? Or maybe I would out of habit, but I wouldn't pay attention. I give it about 1/4 of my attention now, and without this forum, it'd get none. Just background noise. Back when I really wanted to be a wrestler, I would record all the divas matches. I have so many VHS tapes of diva era matches from 2004-2010. So I've always looked at the women as an inspiration and that's why I ended up here. That and the other forums were just dying and lame.

- I still don't know a lot of you and I don't know if I'll ever be able to form the tight friendships some of you have. But for those of you who make me feel even more a part of HB, thank you. I've opened up to 2 of you, and I thank you both for not shaming the total spaz that I am. I haven't been around as much this summer because to be honest, I've been off whoring around. I still don't know what to do with my life!!!! But I'm happy knowing when I come home, I can log on here and get away from that. Or at least look at the messier lives plastered across the posts in ER or Random Thoughts or NSFW threads. Thank you for letting me know it's okay to let my ho flag fly.

9 people like this

2 minutes ago, Katy said:

I have all these thoughts in my head, but I don't know how to combine them all to a coherent post.

- I wish I had joined here so many years ago. I've been a member for a while, but I didn't start posting til last year. I still feel like I don't understand over half the things y'all say and I use urban dictionary on the daily. Maybe one day my hick era will merge into a hip, cool, with it era. Maybe.

- I barely watch wrestling anymore. I have it on my TV every night it's on and I watch almost all the PPVS, sometimes all the way through, but if it wasn't for HB I don't know if I would? Or maybe I would out of habit, but I wouldn't pay attention. I give it about 1/4 of my attention now, and without this forum, it'd get none. Just background noise. Back when I really wanted to be a wrestler, I would record all the divas matches. I have so many VHS tapes of diva era matches from 2004-2010. So I've always looked at the women as an inspiration and that's why I ended up here. That and the other forums were just dying and lame.

- I still don't know a lot of you and I don't know if I'll ever be able to form the tight friendships some of you have. But for those of you who make me feel even more a part of HB, thank you. I've opened up to 2 of you, and I thank you both for not shaming the total spaz that I am. I haven't been around as much this summer because to be honest, I've been off whoring around. I still don't know what to do with my life!!!! But I'm happy knowing when I come home, I can log on here and get away from that. Or at least look at the messier lives plastered across the posts in ER or Random Thoughts or NSFW threads. Thank you for letting me know it's okay to let my ho flag fly.

Sis, this is so cute :crying:

P. S. If this help you, I'm always using Urban Dictionary when I'm here too nnn

3 people like this

Are you ladies accepting donations? I'd like to donate to mark this occasion! (and have access to the chat if that's still a thing) @Mariah.

3 hours ago, Kevin Thomas said:

Are you ladies accepting donations? I'd like to donate to mark this occasion! (and have access to the chat if that's still a thing) @Mariah.

REALLY soon we'll be accepting again, so keep your eyes open :clap: 

2 people like this

Holy shit 5 fucking years asdfgh?:(2)3€€
:cry:
I was 19 when I first joined the RV/Heartbreakers community and now I'm 25 so I'm feeling old as fuck Nn.

I'll always remember us skull dragging the hens on diva dirt before we all moved to heartbreakers. SherriShephardWWE will forever be on my shitlist because she rejoiced when the Bellas left in 2012.
:ahh:

Heartbreakers is groundbreaking IMO. It was the first real forum solely dedicated to women's wrestling and it has gone from strength to strength and continues to do so. @Mariah.has been the driving force behind this forum and I hope she realises we do truly appreciate everything you have done for us and the forum as a whole. 

Everyone from any and all backgrounds are welcomed into this dysfunctional family with open arms regardless of ethnicity, sexual orientation, beliefs etc. Something that lacks in the real world IMO.

This forum was really the trigger that made me realise and accept myself as a bisexual man. I'm still not out but it's given me an outlet to comment and share things that I've never been able to do in my personal life. It's helped me to accept myself for who I really am with absolutely no judgment. I spoke about my 6 year battle with depression, life aspirations, personal problems etc and all I've ever gotten back has been advice, support and understanding.

I've shared shit on here that I wouldn't even dream of telling my closest friends and more often than not I've always felt like nobody really truly judged me for it and just accepted me for who I was. 

I don't share the types of bonds that a lot of you have together mainly because I am very guarded and self-conscious but I find it so easy to interact with almost everyone on here like I'm the distant cousin that comes to town every so often just to annoy everyone.
:ahh:

I will always have such great memories about this forum. From Marco wanting to spit in Dixies face, to Gloobers gifs and funny af drags, willy and hasnans infamous April fools prank, Mariah skull dragging Brandon and calling him a Virgin :rot: I could literally go on all day.

I've definitely mellowed out over the years but I know I'm difficult as fuck and I can only apologise because that will more than likely continue lol. I personally feel that this site as a whole has helped me to grow as a person both online and in the real world so for that I thank all of you.  I rarely get sentimental on here but I thought it was the appropriate time to express my gratitude.

This forum has truly gone through its very own evolution over the years and I look forward to seeing where we are in another 5 years.
:clap:

6 people like this

oop :shock:happy belated birthday, hb!

I've been hooked ever since I signed up tbh. This site means so much to a lot of people, and I'm so happy to be apart of this dysfunctional family.

I hope to get closer with you hens as time goes on.

tumblr_oipxi8Kav11w1ow6zo1_250.gif

3 people like this

Happy belated beloved, love my friends! Cant wait to see you all at the big HB meetup in orlando for GFW: Bound For Glory! 

2 people like this

I know I am really not active here anymore, but damn, time flies. Happy belated birthday, Heartbreakers!

1 person likes this

I know I'm late to this, but Happy Birthday HB!

So glad @Jhonmarco left a link on the barren wasteland of Ring Vixens leading me here 5 years ago, where I found @Mariah. and the other OGs ready to start fresh and create this amazing community. My fondest memory is still the first ever Heartbreaker awards, where I was nominated for nothing and just got drunk and took the opportunity to present an award to abuse everyone who was actually nominated. I'm still bitter.

I hate you all. And you're all incredible. Never change.

I miss Olivia.

2 people like this

@Mariah. Any news on the donations? I'll have some coin soon and the Wolf2020 era is dead. 

11 hours ago, Mr.wolf2020 said:

@Mariah. Any news on the donations? I'll have some coin soon and the Wolf2020 era is dead. 

gkldfj I keep putting it off because I've been crazy busy offline so unexpectedly, but expect it soon!

6 hours ago, Mariah. said:

gkldfj I keep putting it off because I've been crazy busy offline so unexpectedly, but expect it soon!

Okay I'll put some stuff to the side before I go bankrupt for this iPhone 8.