Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matto

Who would've fit in the most with WWE?

37 posts in this topic

It's no secret that WWE brought WCW back in 2001 and merged the rosters together which resulted in an Invasion feud between WWE's Molly Holly, Trish Stratus & Lita against WCW's Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler and (although not actually a WCW girl) Ivory. But what is less known is that WCW actually had a clearout of their roster in the months leading up to it's closure and typically the women were first to be dropped with only a handful (literally) escaping the cut.

Thinking back on it I always ponder the question on what would have happened had some of those released girls not been scrapped moments before a WWE merge? Would they have been as successful as their counterparts in Stacy and Torrie? Would they have changed the course of feuds, storylines and standout moments that we saw circulate in the WWE? Well now we can have that discussion and you can express if you thought any would've been a good addition to the roster.

Here are some of the top names in WCW that didn't end up in WWE but feel free to mention any others who you would've liked to see make it big time.

Major Gunns

YOjAoCv.gif

Tygress

ssGgdpW.gif

Daffney Unger

UeQHh3R.gif

Kimberly Page

zPemsfX.gif

Asya

RN2fjyw.gif

Akira Hokuto

7sALqrj.gif

The Nitro Girls

YkAuDzt.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only here for Daffney

UeQHh3R.gif

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Only here for Daffney

UeQHh3R.gif

Imagine a rivalry between Lita and her, we've been robbed :shook:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Queen Tygress of course. But she reincarnated into Kristal. :clap:

Daffney without a doubt.

Maybe Kimberly and Asya. But Asya's role and gimmick would've been on the rocks because I can't see them having more than one of her.

Nitro Icons would've suffered the same fate as Spirit Squad.

tumblr_otd8llysXJ1u1ljrzo1_500.thumb.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kimberly could've served a Madawnna tea on Raw and had a feud with Stacy. 

zPemsfX.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't they sign Daffney? Then they realized they had Victoria and had no use for iT.

zPemsfX.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tygress and Daffney.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amlex said:

Only here for Daffney

UeQHh3R.gif

Nvm I watched Tygress and rey vs 5 guys.

We stan her in this house.

zPemsfX.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daffney was one of my indy faves when I was more into wrestling, and I loved her TNA run although she really got paid dust. I would have loved to see her make it out of WWE developmental, but if she did when she was under contract, I don't think she would have had success, tbh. It was around the time of Victoria and she would have either been overshadowed, given a gimmick that she couldn't have really done well with, or stifled Victoria's success altogether.

I think WWE was very wise in their selection of people they kept after WCW folded up, and really I can't see a place other than a Nidia/Dawn Marie role for any of these girls.

OtToK6I.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, Daffney got signed to developmental and I think got hurt.

I would've loved for them to have signed Tygress, Kimberly, Spice & Syren. And especially Major Gunns. MG had the look to be a huge star in the WWE. It's a shame she turned to porn after working for some sketchy indy groups.

9ZQtJZe.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have liked to have seen a Victoria/Daffney sister angle :shook:

Also I randomly love Midnight, I think her and Asya could have had some great matches against Chyna tbh :curious:

Tygress would have been a perfect diva, not sure why she didn't make it. I also wouldn't have minded seeing Gorgeous George and Major Gunns signed.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg I'm picturing Stacy vs. Major Gunns to see who is the real duchess of Dudleyville :shook:

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dana Brooke said:

I would have liked to have seen a Victoria/Daffney sister angle :shook:

Also I randomly love Midnight, I think her and Asya could have had some great matches against Chyna tbh :curious:

Tygress would have been a perfect diva, not sure why she didn't make it. I also wouldn't have minded seeing Gorgeous George and Major Gunns signed.

1

OMG! I forgot all about Gorgeous George. Her in the WWE would've been lit. :shook:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, House of Ninja said:

OMG! I forgot all about Gorgeous George. Her in the WWE would've been lit. :shook:

She was a great manager/valet. She wasn't that bad in the ring either, Mother Molly trained her :clap:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Josh. said:

Didn't they sign Daffney? Then they realized they had Victoria and had no use for iT.

zPemsfX.gif

Their loss tbh

tumblr_oisru58sLT1w1ow6zo4_250.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Legend Daffney :crying: and Kimberly! Tygress would've been a cute SD girl to feud with Torrie. Asya was cute too but she'd be generic strong girl.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh Daffney wouldve been a top girl along with Major Gunns, Gorgeous George, Kimberly and Midajah. Not to mention all of these girls probably would've snagged a playboy cover. Oh and Leia Meow. Gail wouldve never existed! :legend:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only woman I actually followed was Daffney she could have faired well with a push similar to Victoria. Out there gimmicks worked very well back in the 90's and the creative teams had brains. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, trishallday said:

Ugh Daffney wouldve been a top girl along with Major Gunns, Gorgeous George, Kimberly and Midajah. Not to mention all of these girls probably would've snagged a playboy cover. Oh and Leia Meow. Gail wouldve never existed! :legend:

 

Send me your plug's number. He's got you druggedT.

OtToK6I.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Christon said:

Send me your plug's number. He's got you druggedT.

OtToK6I.jpg

Hunny Major clearly would've been a top girl.  Daffney wouldve been so over because crazy wasnt really done by any girl except Luna. Lets not forget Pamela Paulshock as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, trishallday said:

Hunny Major clearly would've been a top girl.  Daffney wouldve been so over because crazy wasnt really done by any girl except Luna. Lets not forget Pamela Paulshock as well.

And even Luna was under appreciated and never a champion. It would've been twice as hard for Daffney considering they actually built up how many women were featured and made marketable.

Major Gunns was already serving aged and clueless. On the aged part, Debra was enough. Plus she was more comfortable retiring to lesbian porn than continuing a wrestling career.

Knowing The 'E, they would've taken a random Nitro Girl from their last leg and turned her into something with a makeover of any one of them had the slightest bit of wrestling hopes.

OtToK6I.jpg

I am stanning for that idea of Kimberly being the MaDawnna of RAW. Sis has held up very nicely body and facially wise. Gorgeous. They would eat her up. George would've been a star too.

But I'm Team Model so call me biased.

OtToK6I.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Christon said:

And even Luna was under appreciated and never a champion. It would've been twice as hard for Daffney considering they actually built up how many women were featured and made marketable.

Major Gunns was already serving aged and clueless. On the aged part, Debra was enough. Plus she was more comfortable retiring to lesbian porn than continuing a wrestling career.

Knowing The 'E, they would've taken a random Nitro Girl from their last leg and turned her into something with a makeover of any one of them had the slightest bit of wrestling hopes.

OtToK6I.jpg

I am stanning for that idea of Kimberly being the MaDawnna of RAW. Sis has held up very nicely body and facially wise. Gorgeous. They would eat her up. George would've been a star too.

But I'm Team Model so call me biased.

OtToK6I.jpg

I'm sorry but Gunns was perfect for the gimmick matches. She couldve served as one of vinces girls too.

The difference between Daff and Luna is that Daffney was hot. She couldve been huge imo if paired with the right guy. Like someone else said ha vs Lita couldve been everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.