Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.wolf2020

Rate the ppv match

5 posts in this topic

With the blockbuster week of Summerslam i figured this would be the perfect time for a thread like this. I want this topic to be light and fun nothing too shady or sassy something we can come back to after ppv events or live Wwe network specials since the live events threads have all but retired. Give your general rating and review about the match factoring in the story, the action, and how much you were emotionally invested. 

DFs5bYfUIAEQAwW.0.jpg

Lets kick things off with Ember vs Asuka.

Is this not what the results threads are for? Try again hen.

tumblr_oaw4tjknLi1rmv1vdo3_400.gif

4 people like this

16 minutes ago, trishallday said:

Is this not what the results threads are for? Try again hen.

tumblr_oaw4tjknLi1rmv1vdo3_400.gif

Which rarely happen now. 

9 minutes ago, Mr.wolf2020 said:

Which rarely happen now. 

So....case closed then.

giphy.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.