Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charlotte Flair

What is the REAL STORY behind Sasha's/Alexa's beef?

21 posts in this topic

This may get shut down, but idc.  I need to know the origins, if anyone knows, of why Sasha and Alexa don't like each other.  I've heard too many messy rumors in the past about why they don't like each other, all stemming from their NXT days: from Alexa trying to poison Sasha with a subways sandwich to Alexa trying to break into Sasha's house.

Google doesn't help and YouTube isn't helping either.  Anyone got tea?!?!

@perceval you're particularly good with the rumor mill, you got anything?  i'm sorry but I need to know

5 minutes ago, Messy Maggie said:

This may get shut down, but idc.  I need to know the origins, if anyone knows, of why Sasha and Alexa don't like each other.  I've heard too many messy rumors in the past about why they don't like each other, all stemming from their NXT days: from Alexa trying to poison Sasha with a subways sandwich to Alexa trying to break into Sasha's house during.

Google doesn't help and YouTube isn't helping either.  Anyone got tea?!?!

@perceval you're particularly good with the rumor mill, you got anything?  i'm sorry but I need to know

I CRIED :ahh:

1 person likes this

from Alexa trying to poison Sasha with a subways sandwich to Alexa trying to break into Sasha's house.

wtf? :ahh:

Well if it can't be found anywhere on the internet it's likely a lie or an exaggeration.

We always get reports about wrestlers beef, present or past, so I'm sure SOMETHING would've come up by now.

I think they just don't click and that's perfectly fine.

2 people like this

From rumours Sasha just stiffed her outta nowhere and that's when it started.

But I call bullshit on that seeing how Bliss is praising Sasha in interviews.

Ms. Banks slapped Lexi's puss puss and also broke her nose during one of their NXT matches back in the day

KREMDtZ.gif

Sashit knew her position was threatened and she feared the 5 Feet of Fury from day one.

KREMDtZ.gif

2 people like this

The tea is that Alexa tried poisoning Sasha's sub in NXT. Sasha got mad, broke into Alexa's place and they got into a huge altercation resulting in Sasha breaking her nose every NXT match they had.

1 person likes this

Most of it stems from them both avoiding mentioning each other in interviews when asked about things in NXT(like, they'll praise every woman they worked with except each other), Sasha being shady on tumblr, and I think they didn't follow each other on social media in the past. They might now, idk

Post this in discussion next time. It isn't news.

KREMDtZ.gif

I'm not one to gossip, but I heard that Alexa went to Sasha's man for an attire touch up, and Sasha saw her talking to him before their match not knowing what was going on and just seeing sis gesturing at her skirt. When she saw that bish in the ring, she broke ha nose.

5XrymXr.gif

3 people like this

I read that Alexa hates black people.

KREMDtZ.gif

6 people like this

It all started when Alexa was testing out finishers at the performance center and threw out that she wanted to try to do a Swanton Bomb like Matt Hardy.

KREMDtZ.gif

6 people like this

13 minutes ago, Amlex said:

I read that Alexa hates black people.

KREMDtZ.gif

Sasha is Japanese though

KREMDtZ.gif

7 people like this

Someone in the Summer Rae base put out a rumor a few years ago that Lexi called Sasha a flying monkey in a promo class. I believe it.

7 people like this

I think Alexa took the injuries personally and Sasha got frustated over that. 

However I remember sasha liking a photoshoot of hers just a while ago on twitter, and alexa has praised her recently. :rot:  I wish she didn't because it made things less interesting.

1 person likes this

Word on the street is Sasha is a all around the word we call female dogs. 

KREMDtZ.gif

Alexa prefers Rey over Eddie.

KREMDtZ.gif

7 people like this

12 minutes ago, Josh. said:

Someone in the Summer Rae base put out a rumor a few years ago that Lexi called Sasha a flying monkey in a promo class. I believe it.

Sis I'm not surprised you believe it you believe your own imagination and delusions.

KREMDtZ.gif

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, Eric said:

Sis I'm not surprised you believe it you believe your own imagination and delusions.

KREMDtZ.gif

Eat my ass

1 person likes this

Sasha overheard Alexa telling people how she actually met Eddie and Shaul and her are good Judys. 

2 people like this