Don Draper

Rousey vs Stephanie may happen this WM

28 posts in this topic

Wrestling media has been ablaze with talk of a feud pitting Ronda Rousey's 'Four Horsewomen of MMA' against their WWE counterparts lately. 

It started with reports that the former UFC Champion had started training under Brian Kendrick a few weeks ago, and continued when Rousey, Marina Shafir, and Jessamyn Duke faced off with Charlotte, Bayley, and Becky Lynch after last week's Mae Young Classic shows. This match will likely go ahead, but the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter suggests a Rousey singles match may also be in the pipeline.

According to the write-up, WWE plan on booking the Horsewomen bout first, before pitting Rousey against Stephanie McMahon at WrestleMania 34 - three years after their first physical confrontation.

Rousey and McMahon met in the ring at WrestleMania 31, when Ronda was invited into the ring with The Rock, who'd been sparring verbally with Steph and Triple H. McMahon was trapped in an armlock a few minutes later, but Ronda let her and 'The Game' escape, then celebrated with Rocky.

http://whatculture.com/wwe/are-wwe-trying-to-book-ronda-rousey-vs-stephanie-mcmahon-at-wrestlemania-34

oh wow

giphy.gif

Tbh, this is a better idea than them having Rousey run through the entire women's division, holding both titles and ending Asuka's streak, which is what I pictured them doing with her.

1 person likes this

Of course it's happening? Why? Because Stephanie is an attention seeking bitch that's why. Nobody wants to see Ronda tired dusty ass at Mania. Lord fix this era.

R49v3.gif

9 people like this

can she, idk, have another MMA fight and need to take the next 8 months off to recover?

R49v3.gif

2 people like this

I'm over this, seriously, let's hope they face each other so WWE can stop trying to make Ronda happen in wrestling. Btw, I hope they don't take a women match out of the WM card to put this in its place, I prefeer Alexa vs Nia in an Iron Man Match than Ronda vs Steph :boostfox:

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, onetooth said:

can she, idk, have another MMA fight and need to take the next 8 months off to recover?

R49v3.gif

And give them time to come up with something even more vile? I'onno 

giphy.gif

Fuck that. I know WWE wanna make the muhniiieeez and casuals will eat this match up like crazy, but I really don't care for Stephanie getting in the ring again. I definitely don't care for cry-baby Ronda and I am starting to dread hearing about UFC people getting shots in wrestling.

Also if that match happens and I find out that it is the reason to either not have proper SD and RAW matches or one of those gets demoted to the pre-show I am gonna FLIP! :aj5:

3 people like this

Ronda is a black hole of charisma. no one cares about her like that anymore and this would be extremely self-serving of Stephanie.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, MANGO said:

Ronda is a black hole of charisma. no one cares about her like that anymore and this would be extremely self-serving of Stephanie.

Also like I am supposed to be invested in a match between an ex-UFC champ and a non-wrestler that is notorious for being meh in the ring at best. Like Stephanie can carry a feud on the mic, she's good at it but the match itself is gonna suck and honestly I cannot suspend my disbelief so far as to even think that Stephanie has any chance in hell.

If they MUST include Ronda in there I'd rather an actual in ring talent be featured. Charlotte is a believable opponent. I'd be up for a match if they let Charlotte go over.

1 person likes this

Why does Stephanie think she can wrestle :dying: I still hate her for stealing Jacqueline's Women's Championship 

:auntjackie2:

3 people like this

x4j9yv.gif

The lord is so kind and giving and loves me 

:crying: Let them main event, Stephanie vs Trish remains the greatest wrestling match of all time Queen would show ouT, fuck a horse four way

2 people like this

Um Steph doesn't have the greatest in ring skills but she can entertain in the ring to cover that. Some of the main roster girls could take note. 

1 hour ago, Josh. said:

Of course it's happening? Why? Because Stephanie is an attention seeking bitch that's why. Nobody wants to see Ronda tired dusty ass at Mania. Lord fix this era.

R49v3.gif

Welcome to the queendom

GodBless.gif

Delete this. Neither one of them is a wrestler. The following contest is NOT a women's division match and is scheduled for one-fall. #NOTwomenswrestling :clap: 

5 people like this

Stephanie has never had a WM match, but this should not be IT. Her vs Charlotte would be the money match and it would get just as much press.

Lol. It's Ronda y'all, what did ya expect? I'm just glad I don't have to see it in UFC no more. :mawma:

steph inserting herself again to make it seem like she's the sole pioneer for the womyn? sounds about right :specky:

Me every time I stop watching wrestling then coming back, only to find that it's still shit 

3oytNj3.gif

1 person likes this

nnn I literally can't think of anything more un-interesting to me.  Tragic.  First feud I'll be totally skipping over since AJ vs Kaitlyn

ndrink.gif

imagine getting the news that your match is getting bumped to the preshow for this shit 

dOgRkWM.gif

2 people like this

41 minutes ago, AlexThaProduct said:

nnn I literally can't think of anything more un-interesting to me.  Tragic.  

ndrink.gif

Not you missing the last two years of raw

ndrink.gif

1 person likes this

The only upside to this is watching Stephanie finally getting her comeuppance after emasculating the divas and superstars.

R49v3.gif

I don't want Stephanie touching a Wrestlemania singles unless it's a "Boss vs The Boss" match with Sasha Banks!

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Rahgeme said:

I don't want Stephanie touching a Wrestlemania singles unless it's a "Boss vs The Boss" match with Sasha Banks!

Thanks!

I'm going to have to go with the woman who's held the Woman's Championship longer, Miss McMahon-Helmsley, on this one.

ndrink.gif

2 people like this

1 hour ago, teamblondage said:

I'm going to have to go with the woman who's held the Woman's Championship longer, Miss McMahon-Helmsley, on this one.

ndrink.gif

CLEARLY Sasha has struck a nerve! You seem to disrespect her in every topic baby!

giphy.gif