Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AntiKingAndrew

Kairi Sane Guaranteed an NXT Women's Title Shot

21 posts in this topic

Kairi vs Ember is about to make my wig take a job at NASA
tumblr_ow5dr2MU681w1oojoo2_400.gif

3 people like this

Couldn't have seen it any other way with the MYC outcome. Though it would've been better if they didn't move Asuka prior.

I hope it's a 6 pack rather than just a 4 way or triple threat, they have the talent and this is the time to kick off a new era for the NXT women :clap: 

1 person likes this

Although I could very plainly obviously see her winning the title, I think its still nice they're not outrightly giving her the title but rather have her fight for it. Slay :clap:

:clap:  Peyton for the win

1 person likes this

Multi woman match? I hope it's Ember vs. Billie vs. Peyton vs. Ruby vs. Kairi vs. LIV MORGAN (don't any of you @ me) :clap: 

whoever the competitors are, Kairi shouldn't win and it should preferably be a heel so let's go Peyton! :clap: 

give the title to Peyton for a few months before the Iconic Duo finally move up, lord please :shook: 

1 person likes this

Rubbing my click vigorously at Kairi vs Ember vs Bianca vs Peyton. 

1 person likes this

After her showcase last night they can give her the title. 

3 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

I hope it's a 6 pack rather than just a 4 way or triple threat, they have the talent and this is the time to kick off a new era for the NXT women :clap: 

Hopefully they finally do a gauntlet match.

I wish that they announced this earlier because it looked like Kairi just won some flowers.

I feel like Nikki will win the title btw.

tumblr_ow5dr2MU681w1oojoo2_400.gif

3 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

The six unicornwomen :clap:

1 person likes this

Kairi winning the title and the Iconic Duo going to Smackdown is A PLAN

3 people like this

Bitch, it's Peyday.

allnight.gif.f2d941ee13e4b779a10bd1fa31f

1 person likes this

This should be a multi woman match. Hopefully they include the core NXT stars because these girls deserve some shine after taking a backseat to Asuka. Kairis time will come but they should build her up first.

The match should feature Ember Moon, Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Nikki Cross and Ruby Riot. They don't seem to care about Liv or Aaliyah and they're amongst the weakest atm. 

Kairi seems like she'll be booked as an underdog, I don't see her winning this. The NXT women's division is about to be eclipsed......  Also, for the love of God, if the Iconic Duo are in this match and they don't pin each other they will officially be seen as the Dumb & Dumber of NXT

tumblr_nmgo2n7meO1so31gmo2_r1_250.gif

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Layout said:

Kairi seems like she'll be booked as an underdog, I don't see her winning this. The NXT women's division is about to be eclipsed......  Also, for the love of God, if the Iconic Duo are in this match and they don't pin each other they will officially be seen as the Dumb & Dumber of NXT

tumblr_nmgo2n7meO1so31gmo2_r1_250.gif

I now that's supposed to be bad, but given their gimmick, it can work sis

f5225b5a164438fa1752cd29664de557676072a5

6 pack elimination challenge with: 

Kairi vs Ember vs Nikki vs Ruby vs Peyton vs Billie 

And i agree Peyton and Billie should try and pin each with Peyton pinning Billie, only for her to kick out and ask her why she doesn't get to pin Peyton and then they can have a little fight. 

I was a little pressed at first but I'm glad to here it's going to be a fatal 4-way (although 6 pack would have been better) and I would rather this be part of Kairi's prize rather than just being handed the title right away. I stg Billie better be a part of this match tho!