House of Ninja

Brandi Rhodes Joins WAGS Atlanta

23 posts in this topic

It's official!

The popular reality show WAGS is getting an Atlanta spinoff and Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Brandi Rhodes will be appearing as a cast member with ROH champ Cody.

Production sources tell us Brandi will be heavily featured in the upcoming season of WAGS Atlanta and her husband Cody Rhodes has been involved in the filming as well.

We’re told her wrestling career will be one of the focal points of Brandi’s story arc and they recently filmed her match against Kelly Klein at the ROH tapings which took place at Center Stage.

If you do some further digging on social media, you’ll notice a not-fully official “Wags Tea” account has started commenting on her Instagram photos as well.

E! hasn’t announced a premiere date, but they did say the show would hit airwaves in the fall.

The Sheet reached out to Rhodes for comment but have yet to receive a response.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/wags-brandi-rhodes-cody/

Get it, legend

IzmPlLG.gif

1 person likes this

congratulations. no shade, but what will she have to talk about?

CW4Ou4fW8AA0trz.jpg

32 minutes ago, House of Ninja said:

It's official!

The popular reality show WAGS is getting an Atlanta spinoff and Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Brandi Rhodes will be appearing as a cast member with ROH champ Cody.

Production sources tell us Brandi will be heavily featured in the upcoming season of WAGS Atlanta and her husband Cody Rhodes has been involved in the filming as well.

We’re told her wrestling career will be one of the focal points of Brandi’s story arc and they recently filmed her match against Kelly Klein at the ROH tapings which took place at Center Stage.

If you do some further digging on social media, you’ll notice a not-fully official “Wags Tea” account has started commenting on her Instagram photos as well.

E! hasn’t announced a premiere date, but they did say the show would hit airwaves in the fall.

The Sheet reached out to Rhodes for comment but have yet to receive a response.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/wags-brandi-rhodes-cody/

I already feel bad for the person responsible of the editing of this match in order to make it look decent when they show it on TV.

2XWODea.gif

5 people like this

ICON really paved the road for these hens to snatch reality shows

2XWODea.gif

3 people like this

18 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

congratulations. no shade, but what will she have to talk about?

CW4Ou4fW8AA0trz.jpg

!!! like "I quit my job as the lead announcer for the biggest wrestling company in the world because I think I'm an athlete" is not something that keeps people entertained. 

qxbryLY.gif

6 people like this

36 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I already feel bad for the person responsible of the editing of this match in order to make it look decent when they show it on TV, god bless his/her soul.

2XWODea.gif

They'll probably just show a few seconds of the entrances and a shot of the WAGS girls in the crowd, I hope. Otherwise...

2 people like this

aren't "WAGs" supposed to be wives married to rich athletes? Is Cody even making bank in the indies? :uhh: 

Just now, Camila Cabello said:

aren't "WAGs" supposed to be wives married to rich athletes? Is Cody even making bank in the indies? :uhh: 

He could be tbh. He does a lot of NJPW and I'd assume the pay there is not like in the local bingo hall :D

WAGS is boring. I'm still pressed that Wrestler Wives with Sharmell, The Kat, and Jackie Gayda didn't happen. 

4 people like this

26 minutes ago, Gavin said:

WAGS is boring. I'm still pressed that Wrestler Wives with Sharmell, The Kat, and Jackie Gayda didn't happen. 

Yesss! They pitched that to VH1 years ago, right?

1 minute ago, House of Ninja said:

Yesss! They pitched that to VH1 years ago, right?

Yeah a bunch of sites were reporting about it but it fell through I guess

wow I'm sure she's gonna be a huge hit on the show with all that personality she has.

Gavin

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Jeigz said:

!!! like "I quit my job as the lead announcer for the biggest wrestling company in the world because I think I'm an athlete" is not something that keeps people entertained. 

qxbryLY.gif

I've seen her recent matches, and trust me when I say that she aint no athlete! lol

2 people like this

E has really jumped the shark haven’t they

RQJCBjB.gif

I'm kinda here for it as something that suits her more than this wrestling thing.

So long as she's not on her Cynthia Bailey. Let's have some boujie ratchets on to kinda wake her out of her pageant face teas.

2XWODea.gif

1 person likes this

We have all seen her personality and we have all seen her wrestling skills so the editing is going to be through the roof. She did all that speaking about being independent and has yet to do anything in her life that didn't involve her husband but good for her I guess. 

gfyEVlE.gif

1 person likes this

Barbie "Kelly Kelly" Sosuray really did this for the girls.