House of Ninja

Brandi Rhodes Joins WAGS Atlanta

23 posts in this topic

It's official!

The popular reality show WAGS is getting an Atlanta spinoff and Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Brandi Rhodes will be appearing as a cast member with ROH champ Cody.

Production sources tell us Brandi will be heavily featured in the upcoming season of WAGS Atlanta and her husband Cody Rhodes has been involved in the filming as well.

We’re told her wrestling career will be one of the focal points of Brandi’s story arc and they recently filmed her match against Kelly Klein at the ROH tapings which took place at Center Stage.

If you do some further digging on social media, you’ll notice a not-fully official “Wags Tea” account has started commenting on her Instagram photos as well.

E! hasn’t announced a premiere date, but they did say the show would hit airwaves in the fall.

The Sheet reached out to Rhodes for comment but have yet to receive a response.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/wags-brandi-rhodes-cody/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get it, legend

IzmPlLG.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

congratulations. no shade, but what will she have to talk about?

CW4Ou4fW8AA0trz.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, House of Ninja said:

It's official!

The popular reality show WAGS is getting an Atlanta spinoff and Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Brandi Rhodes will be appearing as a cast member with ROH champ Cody.

Production sources tell us Brandi will be heavily featured in the upcoming season of WAGS Atlanta and her husband Cody Rhodes has been involved in the filming as well.

We’re told her wrestling career will be one of the focal points of Brandi’s story arc and they recently filmed her match against Kelly Klein at the ROH tapings which took place at Center Stage.

If you do some further digging on social media, you’ll notice a not-fully official “Wags Tea” account has started commenting on her Instagram photos as well.

E! hasn’t announced a premiere date, but they did say the show would hit airwaves in the fall.

The Sheet reached out to Rhodes for comment but have yet to receive a response.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/wags-brandi-rhodes-cody/

I already feel bad for the person responsible of the editing of this match in order to make it look decent when they show it on TV.

2XWODea.gif

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ICON really paved the road for these hens to snatch reality shows

2XWODea.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

congratulations. no shade, but what will she have to talk about?

CW4Ou4fW8AA0trz.jpg

!!! like "I quit my job as the lead announcer for the biggest wrestling company in the world because I think I'm an athlete" is not something that keeps people entertained. 

qxbryLY.gif

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I already feel bad for the person responsible of the editing of this match in order to make it look decent when they show it on TV, god bless his/her soul.

2XWODea.gif

They'll probably just show a few seconds of the entrances and a shot of the WAGS girls in the crowd, I hope. Otherwise...

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aren't "WAGs" supposed to be wives married to rich athletes? Is Cody even making bank in the indies? :uhh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Camila Cabello said:

aren't "WAGs" supposed to be wives married to rich athletes? Is Cody even making bank in the indies? :uhh: 

He could be tbh. He does a lot of NJPW and I'd assume the pay there is not like in the local bingo hall :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WAGS is boring. I'm still pressed that Wrestler Wives with Sharmell, The Kat, and Jackie Gayda didn't happen. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Gavin said:

WAGS is boring. I'm still pressed that Wrestler Wives with Sharmell, The Kat, and Jackie Gayda didn't happen. 

Yesss! They pitched that to VH1 years ago, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, House of Ninja said:

Yesss! They pitched that to VH1 years ago, right?

Yeah a bunch of sites were reporting about it but it fell through I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow I'm sure she's gonna be a huge hit on the show with all that personality she has.

Gavin

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jeigz said:

!!! like "I quit my job as the lead announcer for the biggest wrestling company in the world because I think I'm an athlete" is not something that keeps people entertained. 

qxbryLY.gif

I've seen her recent matches, and trust me when I say that she aint no athlete! lol

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

E has really jumped the shark haven’t they

RQJCBjB.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm kinda here for it as something that suits her more than this wrestling thing.

So long as she's not on her Cynthia Bailey. Let's have some boujie ratchets on to kinda wake her out of her pageant face teas.

2XWODea.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have all seen her personality and we have all seen her wrestling skills so the editing is going to be through the roof. She did all that speaking about being independent and has yet to do anything in her life that didn't involve her husband but good for her I guess. 

gfyEVlE.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barbie "Kelly Kelly" Sosuray really did this for the girls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • Brandi Rhodes Joins ROH
      By House of Ninja
      Brandi made her ROH debut this past weekend! She teamed with Sumie Sakai against Mandy Leon & Jenny Rose. 
       
    • Brandi Rhodes done with Impact?
      By Day Dreamer
      Brandi has removed all mentions of Impact Wrestling from her  twitter profile, with her husband Cody on the horizon of finalizing where he's going to call home. Does this also mean (yes) that Brandi Rhodes will be leaving Impact Wrestling, and following him? (like the puppy she is and not an independent woman) 
      Source: 
      https://twitter.com/thebrandirhodes?lang=en
    • IMPACT ONO: Knockouts Knockdown 5
      By SimplyFoxy
      PART 1:
      Laurel Van Ness & Rachael Ellering Backstage Segment (0:37)
      Knockout's Intro Segment & Match Announcements (2:30)
      Angelina Love Interview (24:37)
      Angelina Love vs Kayci Quinn (26:30)
      Allie Interview (41:43)
      Allie vs Leva Bates (42:40)
      Diamante Interview  Part 1 (57:42)
      PART 2:
      Diamante Interview  Part 2 (00:00)
      Diamante vs Amanda Carolina Rodriguez (00:30)
      Rosemary Promo (13:58)
      Rosemary vs MJ Jenkins (14:40)
      Sienna Interview (30:00)
      Sienna vs Alisha Edwards (30:49)
      Brandi Rhodes Interview (45:02)
      Brandi Rhodes vs Santana Garrett Part 1 (46:22)

      PART 3:
      Brandi Rhodes vs Santana Garrett Part 2 (00:00)
      ODB Interview (3:05)
      ODB vs Rebel (3:51)
      Laurel Van Ness vs Rachael Ellering (18:10)
      8 Woman Tag Match Main Event:
      Angelina Love, Laurel Van Ness, Rosemary & Diamante vs Leva Bates,  Santana Garrett, Alisha Edwards & ODB (34:56)
      One of the potential Knockouts Receives a Contract ft. Karen Jarrett (53:28)

      Fin.