Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

Raw October 9, 2017: Live Chat

245 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Amlex said:

TLC 2017 Pre Show.

Reene: is there something you want to say to Asuka? :)
Sasha: *starts speaking Japanese*

:ahh: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alicia pinning that ugly BITCH Bayley. God rewarding me for all my good works.

uVA5SvZ.gif

13 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was the match any good or no? I got called to go do something :pinfall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Amlex said:

TLC 2017 Pre Show.

Reene: is there something you want to say to Asuka? :)
Sasha: *starts speaking Japanese*

image.png?width=553&height=392

13 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Layout said:

Was the match any good or no? I got called to go do something :pinfall:

From the post here, no.

Most excitement was Alicia actually landing a pin (elimination) on someone so that says a lot.

:boostfox:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Christon said:

From the post here, no.

Most excitement was Alicia actually landing a pin (elimination) on someone so that says a lot.

:boostfox:

I guess it's time to call it a night 

iNYKsut.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kalisto main eventing :shook: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kalisto is so hot :shook: Cruisergay of the year :shook:  whoever's dick he's gonna do the splits on tonight is lucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, onetooth said:

kalisto is so hot :shook: Cruisergay of the year :shook:  whoever's dick he's gonna do the splits on tonight is lucky

:momriah: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

:momriah: 

Kween Top Marian is so lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trishallday said:

Poor you girls acting like @Mr.wolf2020 was delusional for saying the podcast helped Alicia get on RAW

Thank you :clap: that wasn't a coincidence management listened to it and gave her some shine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cooksie said:

why is alexa wearing this "we're going to lux and then we'll see what happens ;)" stripper dress? @Logan Von Erich

aksdjf Thirsty Monday was truly in effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the girls were serving looks tonight - I was feeling it.

Mickie and Alexa was probably one of the best promo's we have had in a while. Mickie is actually getting the fans behind her again because WWE are giving her an actual chance. 

Edit: The match was messy af. I am gonna give the girls the benefit of the doubt and say it was put together last minute. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m glad they took the title off Enzo and put it on Sin Cara :clap: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CroNich said:

All the girls were serving looks tonight - I was feeling it.

Mickie and Alexa was probably one of the best promo's we have had in a while. Mickie is actually getting the fans behind her again because WWE are giving her an actual chance. 

Edit: The match was messy af. I am gonna give the girls the benefit of the doubt and say it was put together last minute. 

It was

http://rajah.com/node/58327

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, GLOOBER said:

if emma pulls an upset and beats asuka, that's basically like winning a championship so hopefully they give her that since she'll 100% retire without a title run :rot: 

The bell rings and Asuka poses for the crowd as Emma attacks her, rolls her up and grabs the tights for the W.

:ahh:

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Alicia. She's a great performer but she needs to work on her execution with the scissors kick because her connection rate to the head is awful.

:cry:

This annoys me as much as Charlotte with the natural selection. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, YouAreAThot said:

I love Alicia. She's a great performer but she needs to work on her execution with the scissors kick because her connection rate to the head is awful.

:cry:

This annoys me as much as Charlotte with the natural selection. 

She's not supposed to hit their head, it's supposed to hit their back. If she hit their head with the velocity she gets they'd all be dead.

I blame Bugley, bitch is supposed to bend over but she was pretty much standing upright.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2017 at 10:35 PM, Mariah. said:

can we cut together if she's really next in the hof @Cooksie?

don't put that bullshit out in the universe :uhh: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2017 at 10:31 PM, Travis Roucka said:

find my wig 

 

wait i’m crying 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.