Foxy

Rumors on former cruiserweight champion quitting WWE after RAW

34 posts in this topic

There are rumors on Neville walking out of WWE and quitting before Monday's RAW episode in Indianapolis.

The rumors began with a fan on Twitter who claimed he knows someone who works in WWE. The rumor was then posted by the Pro Wrestling Votes Twitter account but Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet fueled the rumor of Neville asking for his release when he noted that Neville did walk out of the show before it began. Satin adds that his release has not been confirmed but their sources indicate that there is some truth to the story.

We noted earlier today via PWInsider that original RAW plans had Neville facing Enzo Amore for the WWE Cruiserweight Title in last night's RAW main event. Those plans were changed and Kalisto ended up defeating Enzo for the title. Satin notes that Neville was scheduled to lose to Enzo in their match.

Stay tuned as we will keep you updated on Neville's status. It should be noted that Neville quitting doesn't mean that WWE has or will release him.

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/1010/632992/rumors-on-neville-possibly-quitting-wwe-before-raw/

Bye sexy 

3 people like this

First, the cruiserweights lost Alicia; then, they added Enzo Amore; and now, Neville walked out.

This division always find a way to flop harder.

tenor.gif

5 people like this

NOOOOO! I hope it's not true! He is like one of the only things besides the women that I watch WWE for still.

1 person likes this

It's a shame, he helped legitimise the Crusierweight brand.

3 people like this

He deserved to be on either RAW and SD so much! Underrated king

2 people like this

omg, he was such a daddy in NXT to being put in a flop division on main roster! yikes

1 person likes this

Why is he mad? He had a great reign lol. The men can be such crybabies sometimes but bye I guess.

7 people like this

1 hour ago, Travis Roucka said:

Why is he mad? He had a great reign lol. The men can be such crybabies sometimes but bye I guess.

If you spent years doing nothing only for the Wwe to throw you in a dying pet project division and actually make it entertaining during your stint at the top. Only for all that hard work to be thrown away to a man who can only do the bare minimum truly serving 1990's divas division and making everyone look like a joke I'm sure you would be mad as well. 

tenor.gif

2 people like this

Gsgsfgsgs NOT the only cruiserweight I cared for. Enzo's integration starting Divageddon 2.0. Half the cruiserweights are about to walk out and I'm not ready.:shook::shook:

1 person likes this

i wonder if he's going to New Japan, i feel like he would thrive there. 

1 person likes this

No :cry: He was my favorite wrestler in the cruiserweight division :cry: I'll miss him :cry:

2 people like this

I was crossing my fingers SO hard that it was that dabbing idiot. Idr his name, but that dabbing shit is enough, good riddance.

I wasn’t ready for it to be the #1 in the division 😫

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Mr.wolf2020 said:

If you spent years doing nothing only for the Wwe to throw you in a dying pet project division and actually make it entertaining during your stint at the top. Only for all that hard work to be thrown away to a man who can only do the bare minimum truly serving 1990's divas division and making everyone look like a joke I'm sure you would be mad as well. 

tenor.gif

Using the women is a poor analogy if you're doing it to disagree with his point since the women in WWE have eaten shit for a lot longer than Neville and some of them did it their entire careers, and they still (for the most part) stuck around. You pretty much just proved his point.

:necki:

6 people like this

6 hours ago, Travis Roucka said:

!! It's weird to me that he would want to leave when he had just reached his peak accomplishment and proven that he could be interesting character-wise, but go off.

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, Logan Von Erich said:

Using the women is a poor analogy if you're doing it to disagree with his point since the women in WWE have eaten shit for a lot longer than Neville and some of them did it their entire careers, and they still (for the most part) stuck around. You pretty much just proved his point.

:necki:

Some people are more willing to take crap than others sis.  :pregbrie:

5 hours ago, Mr.wolf2020 said:

tenor.gif

I didn't ask you tf 

6 hours ago, Mr.wolf2020 said:

tenor.gif

I'll let you have dropping the title to Enzo part, but they literally made the whole division revolve around him for a good amount of time. He got a Wrestlemania singles win ffs when it should have been AA winning. I don't agree with the viewpoint that him quitting WWE is warrant. He was never going to be anything big in any other division anyways. He prob be stuck feuding with Elias or someone in the lower card. :k2:

Neville used to be seen as a bland high flyer, but ever since his heel turned he proved to be one of their best characters. If I were Vince I would’ve immediately pushed him up the card instead of keeping him in the cruiserweight division, but Vince and Co probably were never high on him the first place. They thought he was ugly and gave him that Mighty Mouse cape :skull: plus he has an accent which they’re not particularly high on. No matter how hard you work it all comes down to politics 

5 people like this

I really thought it'd be Enzo, but :uhh: 

3 people like this

7 hours ago, Mr.wolf2020 said:

tenor.gif

The same could be said about a number of divas/women over the last ten years. The difference is the majority of them struggled on through and didn't spit out the dummy when things didn't go their way. Or when they had to take a step back from the spotlight.

This was his best run on the MR and he clearly feels that being a cruiserweight champion isn't good enough if the reports are to be believed that he has indeed quit the company.

He's talented as hell but he's coming off like a spoilt brat tbh. He literally just lost the title after a good long run at the top of the cruiserweight division.

3 hours ago, Day Dreamer said:

i wonder if he's going to New Japan, i feel like he would thrive there. 

Him, plus CM Punk, plus AJ serving Sensational Sherri? Can't wait to stan New Japan, make it happen! :excited: 

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I really thought it'd be Enzo, but :uhh: 

Same since he apparently wants a rap career :dying: 

2 people like this

Now that I think about it, to play devil's advocate, don't most people want their faves to know their value and walk out of this trash company when they aren't appreciated? Why is confidence always frowned upon and then we get mad when our faves take up space backstage? Sure Neville had a good run with the cruiserweights, but it's a division that is treated as filler/the piss break, the exception being when Enzo became champion, but they even had him drag it. Neville proved that he is capable of serving a compelling character and his in ring performance has ALWAYS been top notch, so if he wasn't here for taking another L to a joke like Enzo and then be cast aside in a division that isn't taken seriously when he knows he's talented as fuck, then I can't really blame him. WWE rotates these guys just like they did the Divas in 2009, so who knows if he'd see another push or if his solid reign would lead to anything later.

9 people like this

Serving the Divas leaving every time one of them lost the title :ahh: 

4 people like this