Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shoaib.

James Ellsworth On How Pairing With Carmella Came About

18 posts in this topic

He also discusses his relationship with Carmella, and who came up with the idea of teaming the two together:

"I think it was last year at the European tour in November, she came to me and said, ‘Hey, I have this idea about putting you with me whenever you’re done with the Dean Ambrose and AJ stuff comes to an end, I have this idea to pitch to them. They put you with me, you fall in love with me, and I use that to my advantage to win matches and get me to the women’s title.’ 

I said yeah, that would be a great idea. I didn’t know her much back then. She went to Vince, and she pitched right to Vince, and Vince loved it. It’s ten, going on eleven months that we’ve been on TV together.

We are good friends. We text all the time. She’s a very, very smart girl, and she’s easy to talk to. We get along great.”

Source

1 person likes this

My fave isn't only fabulous portraying a character, she also is creating it ugh :shook: I'm even happier for her now, before Ellsworth she had no direction and rn she is one of the most important characters of the SD women's division, it's crazy that part of this sucess came for an idea she had.

6 people like this

A PROFESSIONAL! :shook:

Going from not knowing how she’s gonna survive one taping without Enzo and Cass, to keeping not only one career, but two afloat, and earning her a huge accolade in the process because of it.

While your favs are pitching ideas for tired ass “first ever”s, and making history, Princess was pitching ideas for longevity and a future. And still made history in the process anyway, twice. Poor the rest of your favs, the closest they’d get to pitching is a food fight. 

UGXvGbv.gif

10 people like this

Wow :shook: 

when CarLegend speaks, Vince LISTENS :shook: shook at her pitching the idea. Happy they're such good friends, they truly compliment each other nicely.

8 people like this

I'm not surprised at all tbh. I only stan the cream of the crop.

sd_06272017sb_1584.jpg?itok=I2gDscQp

3 people like this

Wait, that's REALLY smart of her to pitch that, and it really worked in her favor. It kinda saved James career too, and they work really well together.

4 people like this

Oh wow, Carmella straight up going to Vince while others are too scared to talk to him. We stan a confident and creative queen who's grabbing the brass ring. :clap: 

9 people like this

Vince likes people who are not afraid to take a chance so Carmella going to him and pitching probably made a good impression on the old fuck. Good for her! I hope her cash in story is gonna be great even tho so far it's been kinda meh (not her fault). I just loved the way she won the MITB so I want her cash in to feel even more shocking.

1 person likes this

Y'all are so annoying :ahh: 

10 people like this

My faves stay choosing their own destiny, I love ambitious, powerful, intelligent women

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

6 people like this

Sasha and Bayley being too AFRAID to speak to Vince while Carmella pitching ideas 4 months in and still benefiting from it :shook:  The difference between spoiled women who got handed everything and a fighter.

6 people like this

Well she didnt spend FOUR years studying for a marketing degree for NOTHING.

She took that knowledge and got herself longevity in her career. A genius.

7 people like this

Good for her taking a good idea to management and enjoying her idea work in the long run we love a legend in the making. 

13 hours ago, onetooth said:

Sasha and Bayley being too AFRAID to speak to Vince while Carmella pitching ideas 4 months in and still benefiting from it :shook:  The difference between spoiled women who got handed everything and a fighter.

Where did Sasha ever say she was scared to talk to Vince? That was Bayley, hen. The HB's preaching feminism all day but can't praise one woman without tearing down another. Swifties are shook.

While I don't really like the pairing, it was a really great idea and brave of Carmella to go for it. It definitely worked.

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Kevin Thomas said:

Where did Sasha ever say she was scared to talk to Vince? That was Bayley, hen. The HB's preaching feminism all day but can't praise one woman without tearing down another. Swifties are shook.

While I don't really like the pairing, it was a really great idea and brave of Carmella to go for it. It definitely worked.

What's the Bayley thing? I never heard of this

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Kevin Thomas said:

Sasha Banks appeared on episode 106 on Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast (transcript via wrestlinginc.com). Highlights are below.

On Triple H Being Her Go To & Being Afraid of Vince McMahon: “Hunter’s Papa, so [McMahon] must be Granddaddy. I don’t really get to talk to him too often because I am honestly very scared of him. I am honestly really scared of him. But when he walks by, I try to be cool. Yeah, ‘hello, how are you, sir?’ He’s like, ‘hello, yeah.’ I’m like, ‘we’re good, right?’ It’s mostly just Papa Hunter that I talk to. I’ve known him since NXT. He [has] seen me since the beginning when I was a nobody, so he’s my go-to guy if I ever need help or questions. Yeah, he’s the man.”

https://411mania.com/wrestling/sasha-banks-says-she-is-scared-of-vince-mcmahon/

Just now, onetooth said:

Sasha Banks appeared on episode 106 on Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast (transcript via wrestlinginc.com). Highlights are below.

On Triple H Being Her Go To & Being Afraid of Vince McMahon: “Hunter’s Papa, so [McMahon] must be Granddaddy. I don’t really get to talk to him too often because I am honestly very scared of him. I am honestly really scared of him. But when he walks by, I try to be cool. Yeah, ‘hello, how are you, sir?’ He’s like, ‘hello, yeah.’ I’m like, ‘we’re good, right?’ It’s mostly just Papa Hunter that I talk to. I’ve known him since NXT. He [has] seen me since the beginning when I was a nobody, so he’s my go-to guy if I ever need help or questions. Yeah, he’s the man.”

https://411mania.com/wrestling/sasha-banks-says-she-is-scared-of-vince-mcmahon/

Cringe alert @ Papa Hunter and Granddaddy Vince. :dead:

1 person likes this