Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael

Intergender Match Announced for SmackDown Live

11 posts in this topic

Wonder what's gonna happen here? Surely they're not gonna let James touch Becky...

Last week we had a two minute backstage segment and this week this... Necki didn't sacrifice her neck for this mess. :necki:

Break those barriers sis!!

1 person likes this

This should've happened way back. When he cost Becky the briefcase to be exact

3 people like this

58 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

This should've happened way back. When he cost Becky the briefcase to be exact

!! It sounds stupid that they’re getting a match over a “Twitter feud” :dying: Road Dogg is a mess

SD and RAW truly trading places in terms of better divisions

This is actually a good thing so I don't know why it's annoying some people.

:rot:

1 person likes this

They've been teasing this for a while. I hope they go all out, this is a cute chance for Becky.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, YouAreAThot said:

This is actually a good thing so I don't know why it's annoying some people.

:rot:

I'm looking forward to it, finally something different and hopefully it kick starts the long awaited Carmella/Becky feud.

I feel like the match itself can only disappoint though due to the PG thing. It'll either be Becky going straight into the Disarmer, or the ref gets distracted leading to a Carmella superkick and an Ellsworth pin.

I miss the days where Superstars could hit the other Female Superstars and vise versa without any fuss about it. 

I was just watching a video where Jeff Jarrett clotheslined the shit out of Jackie and she ate that like a champ. 

Today is too PC sometimes. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Does Becky Lynch have top girl energy? (RESOLVED: SHE DOES!!!!!!)
      By Cooksie
      Prefacing by saying that what we're not doing here is discrediting BeckGOD and her body of work. Simply analyzing her success and comparing to similar stories of 'fan-demanded' stars.
      Becky Lynch is on fire right now, but she's on fire... on SmackDown. The girls dragged for filth at the tragic attendance for SmackDown in the UK last night, which should be a huge territorial market for a European talent like Becky Lynch. With Gail Kim hearing (we know what she means) that WWE execs at the top are racist, it makes sense that xenophobia is not far behind it and anything not bleeding blue-collared Americana faces a much bigger ceiling in sticking to the top. See Finn Balor on the men's side of things (*cries*).

The attendance obviously isn't Becky's fault as allegedly Manchester turns out weak attendance most times they get TV, WWE is objectively boring right now and Dublin and Manchester aren't right next door, but it may still be her problem and point to a larger phenomenon about the elephant in the room. Her fans, be it the smarks, women's fans or somewhere in between, are loud, supportive and recognize her talent. But are they loud because she's that girl or are they loud because they know it's not going to last?
      From a merchandising perspective (conversely compared to acts like 2013 AJ Lee and 2015 Sasha Banks before her, who garnered huge fan support and expanded their merchandise offerings significantly despite being heels), the narrative hasn't shifted. The focus remains on Ronda Rousey, Alexa Bliss and The Bellas, who've integrated Birdiebee offerings into their lineups (their minds). Her segments calling out Ronda Rousey, which is undoubtedly the biggest match of her career, aren't doing the same numbers as Ronda's promos on Raw or even Paige's segments announcing the Survivor Series team on YouTube. Maybe it's hard for people to get excited within the wrestling community with Crown Jewel still leaving a bad taste in our mouths, but this doesn't feel like the position a lot of the girls who've been 'fan demanded' in the past would be in if they A) capped of their biggest rivalry to date with a show-stealing match on pay-per-view and B) are now heading into an even bigger match, despite it being kind of obvious they're not going to win.
      So, what's tea? Is there a hesitant excitement over Becky right now, who despite working her hardest to make people talk, still doesn't feel like someone who can break the glass ceiling? Or is there not, and I'm delusional? Does she radiate 'top bitch energy' or do you think there's an expiration date on her days in the sun, much like there have been for other SmackDown Women's Champions not named Charlotte Flair or Alexa Bliss?
      EDIT: RESOLVED. SHE DOES. PERIOD.
    • Lynch/Rousey WM 35 Plans And NXT Call Ups?
      By Black Terminator
      Source: https://www.cagesideseats.com/2018/11/15/18094972/rumor-roundup-nov-15-2018-becky-lynch-ronda-rousey-wrestlemania-main-event-nxt-callups-styles-flair
      If this is true then Nia Jax just gave us Becky Lynch as a Royal Rumble Winner.