Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael

Intergender Match Announced for SmackDown Live

11 posts in this topic

Wonder what's gonna happen here? Surely they're not gonna let James touch Becky...

Last week we had a two minute backstage segment and this week this... Necki didn't sacrifice her neck for this mess. :necki:

Break those barriers sis!!

1 person likes this

This should've happened way back. When he cost Becky the briefcase to be exact

3 people like this

58 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

This should've happened way back. When he cost Becky the briefcase to be exact

!! It sounds stupid that they’re getting a match over a “Twitter feud” :dying: Road Dogg is a mess

SD and RAW truly trading places in terms of better divisions

This is actually a good thing so I don't know why it's annoying some people.

:rot:

1 person likes this

They've been teasing this for a while. I hope they go all out, this is a cute chance for Becky.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, YouAreAThot said:

This is actually a good thing so I don't know why it's annoying some people.

:rot:

I'm looking forward to it, finally something different and hopefully it kick starts the long awaited Carmella/Becky feud.

I feel like the match itself can only disappoint though due to the PG thing. It'll either be Becky going straight into the Disarmer, or the ref gets distracted leading to a Carmella superkick and an Ellsworth pin.

I miss the days where Superstars could hit the other Female Superstars and vise versa without any fuss about it. 

I was just watching a video where Jeff Jarrett clotheslined the shit out of Jackie and she ate that like a champ. 

Today is too PC sometimes. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• WWE.com Ranks the MITB Cash-Ins
      By Mariah.
      19. Baron Corbin (2017)
      18. John Cena (2012)
      17. Damien Sandow (2013)
      16. Jack Swagger (2010)
      15. CM Punk (2009)
      14. Alberto Del Rio (2011)
      13. CM Punk (2008)
      12. Edge (2007)
      10/11. Randy Orton (2013) and Sheamus (2015)
      9. Carmella (2018)
      8. Daniel Bryan (2011)
      7. Kane (2010)
      6. Rob Van Dam (2006)
      5. Edge (2006)
      4. The Miz (2010)
      3. Dean Ambrose (2016)
      2. AJ Lee feat. Dolph Ziggler (2013)
      1. Seth Rollins (2015)
      https://www.wwe.com/shows/moneyinthebank/article/every-money-in-the-bank-cash-in-ranked?sf190463893=1
    • Is Charlotte *really* the GOAT?
      By Cooksie
      I mean, she had me fooled! After an iconic entrance and performance in a career-defining win against Asuka at WrestleMania 34, dirt sheets went rampant in speculating that Charlotte Flair's run as the SmackDown Women's Champion would lead her to an even higher pinnacle-- being one half of the first-ever women's main event in WrestleMania history against Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 35 in New Jersey.

While WrestleMania is still a year away, New Jersey got a taste of what the potential headliner had to offer at WWE Backlash; and the sample wasn't enough to sell the sandwich. Charlotte's lack of emotion and interest could be told before the bell even rang for her match against Carmella for the SmackDown Women's Championship-- Charlotte having lost the title only two days after the huge win due to a cash-in (which seemed understandable and apropo; but perhaps this was not). Carmella, no ring general by any means, was to go over clean against Charlotte. No IIconics interference, no sign of Asuka anywhere; just Charlotte and Carmella battling in a Bella Twin vs. Kelly Kelly 2011 level of resthold/roll-up match (the match being produced by nefarious misogynist Johnny Ace was the icing atop the cake, it seems).
      As unfortunate and perhaps understandable it was for fans of Charlotte, the problem lies in that this isn't the first time Charlotte has put out trash. In fact, it seems she puts out trash more frequently than she does treasure. When she's given the big spotlight and a focus at the biggest stages, she shows out. However, when she needs to go through the motions and get to next week, it's exactly what she does; something male counterparts who she'd like to be held in the same regards to such as Seth Rollins and AJ Styles tend not to do. They have compelling matches on week-to-week TV, and whether it be limitations or simply lack of interest in proving herself, Charlotte does not do that.
      Which begs the question, why is she heralded as the GOAT? Certainly those aren't qualities becoming of someone considered to be the greatest of their generation. And if not Charlotte, hew is it?

• Reported Yearly Earnings of WWE's Female Superstars
      By YouAreAThot
      https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/wrestling/wwe-superstars-salaries-earnings-revealed-12038441.amp