Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael

Intergender Match Announced for SmackDown Live

11 posts in this topic

Wonder what's gonna happen here? Surely they're not gonna let James touch Becky...

Last week we had a two minute backstage segment and this week this... Necki didn't sacrifice her neck for this mess. :necki:

Break those barriers sis!!

1 person likes this

This should've happened way back. When he cost Becky the briefcase to be exact

3 people like this

58 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

This should've happened way back. When he cost Becky the briefcase to be exact

!! It sounds stupid that they’re getting a match over a “Twitter feud” :dying: Road Dogg is a mess

SD and RAW truly trading places in terms of better divisions

This is actually a good thing so I don't know why it's annoying some people.

:rot:

1 person likes this

They've been teasing this for a while. I hope they go all out, this is a cute chance for Becky.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, YouAreAThot said:

This is actually a good thing so I don't know why it's annoying some people.

:rot:

I'm looking forward to it, finally something different and hopefully it kick starts the long awaited Carmella/Becky feud.

I feel like the match itself can only disappoint though due to the PG thing. It'll either be Becky going straight into the Disarmer, or the ref gets distracted leading to a Carmella superkick and an Ellsworth pin.

I miss the days where Superstars could hit the other Female Superstars and vise versa without any fuss about it. 

I was just watching a video where Jeff Jarrett clotheslined the shit out of Jackie and she ate that like a champ. 

Today is too PC sometimes. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Plans for Becky vs Charlotte Feud Changed?
      By Twisted Bliss
      Charlotte Flair might have repelled the challenge of Carmella in a SmackDown Women’s Championship main event last night, but she could not escape an “Irish Lass Kicking” from her former best friend, Becky Lynch, who challenged “The Queen” to a title match at the WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view event on Sunday, September 16.
      Charlotte couldn’t celebrate her victory over Carmella for long as she was quickly met with a blindside attack from Lynch, who knocked her to the canvas and began to hammer away with some stiff haymakers. Becky then grabbed the microphone and told her former best friend that she was going to take the SmackDown Women’s Championship before throwing a massive insult at Charlotte.
      “When I get my way, come Hell in a Cell, I’m taking my title back … you bitch,” Becky told Charlotte before dropping the microphone on her beaten body.
      For the second week in a row, Lynch’s attack on Charlotte drew a massive babyface reaction and it looks like WWE creative is changing the direction of their feud as a result.
      John Pollock, who hosts a podcast called “Rewind-A-Smackdown,” was told after SmackDown LIVE last night by a WWE source that creative is dropping the heel aspect of Lynch’s new persona. Instead of this being traditional babyface vs. heel feud, it will be a feud between former best friends. The end result for Lynch probably won’t change — with her capturing the SmackDown Women’s Championship — but WWE creative doesn’t want fans completely turning on Charlotte or her to come off as a heel.
      Pollock said (H/T WrestlingNews.co), “So I was told this after [this week’s SmackDown LIVE] that last week, based on the reaction Becky got, that they have slightly changed the direction here where the idea now is much less of a heel/babyface dynamic and instead it’s two ex-friends that both have valid points and neither is going to back down from the other and still getting Becky to the same place they wanted to but not so much wanting Charlotte to be a heel as a result of this. So it seems like they did learn from last week how everyone was into Becky.”
      Pollock added, “Credit that they learned from last week. To me, it was a bad idea trying to turn Becky. If in fact, they realized it, tonight you definitely did not get the same Becky as was presented last week.”

• Are Total Divas Cast Members Being Pushed More As Of Late?
      By CodyRhodesDiva
      With the exceptions of Charlotte Flair and Ronda Rousey (who will be facing Alexa Bliss for the RAW Women's Championship at SummerSlam on August 19), I notice that Total Divas cast members such as Carmella, Nia Jax, Lana, Naomi, the Bellas and Maryse are being pushed ahead of the likes of Asuka, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks and Bayley, among others. As a result, it looks like the likes of Banks, Asuka and Bayley may be left off the SummerSlam card. Thoughts?