Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael

Intergender Match Announced for SmackDown Live

11 posts in this topic

Wonder what's gonna happen here? Surely they're not gonna let James touch Becky...

Last week we had a two minute backstage segment and this week this... Necki didn't sacrifice her neck for this mess. :necki:

Break those barriers sis!!

1 person likes this

This should've happened way back. When he cost Becky the briefcase to be exact

3 people like this

58 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

This should've happened way back. When he cost Becky the briefcase to be exact

!! It sounds stupid that they’re getting a match over a “Twitter feud” :dying: Road Dogg is a mess

SD and RAW truly trading places in terms of better divisions

This is actually a good thing so I don't know why it's annoying some people.

:rot:

1 person likes this

They've been teasing this for a while. I hope they go all out, this is a cute chance for Becky.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, YouAreAThot said:

This is actually a good thing so I don't know why it's annoying some people.

:rot:

I'm looking forward to it, finally something different and hopefully it kick starts the long awaited Carmella/Becky feud.

I feel like the match itself can only disappoint though due to the PG thing. It'll either be Becky going straight into the Disarmer, or the ref gets distracted leading to a Carmella superkick and an Ellsworth pin.

I miss the days where Superstars could hit the other Female Superstars and vise versa without any fuss about it. 

I was just watching a video where Jeff Jarrett clotheslined the shit out of Jackie and she ate that like a champ. 

Today is too PC sometimes. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0