Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

Paige Declares She Is Single

29 posts in this topic

The Paige-Alberto El Patron relationship appears to be over. We had heard rumors that they split sometime in late September or early October but we couldn’t confirm it. Casey Michael, owner of Squared Circle Sirens, confirmed on Twitter that they are no longer together. There is also a Snapchat video (see below) that confirms that she is single. Fans on social media have noticed that they have not posted any photos together in many weeks. Also, she’s been living with Zahra Schreiber in recent weeks.

The odd thing about this is that El Patron was interviewed by TMZ Sports last week and talked as if he and Paige were still together. When he asked about marrying her, he said that their wedding would probably take place next year. But, as you can see in Casey Michael’s tweet below, it appears that El Patron has not been truthful about the end of the relationship.

Here is the Snapchat clip of Paige (posted by a fan account) confirming that she is single:

Alberto returned to Impact Wrestling at the Bound For Glory pay-per-view on Sunday. Paige has been training at the Performance Center in Orlando in recent weeks as she gets ready to return to WWE television.

Source: http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/paige-and-alberto-el-patron-apparently-broke-up-weeks-ago/

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

2 people like this

Yay! Also glad she's letting some colour on her lips, the black lipstick is not her thing.

But why would Alberto lie? For views...? Cause Paige pretty much was the reason people payed attention to him for months, so maybe he just wants to milk this attention for as long as he can? Messy.

Jesus is real! I had a feeling that they had split and I'm glad they have.  But why would he say that him & Paige are getting married next year. 

I mean they could always get right back together.

Good for Paige

sick of her getting in these unhealthy relationships, now she can fully focus on making a comeback

giphy.gif

We’ve fought so hard for this day!

giphy.gif

Byt knowing her annoying ass she could post a cringy paragraph or a picture with him in 24 hours.

giphy.gif

3 people like this

Welp, the restraining order better be next. His weird ass lying about being together :skull:

I had a feeling for a while now but I'm so happy that it is the case. I'm a little concerned about Alberto though like why the fuck is he lying to people? She def needs to watch his ass from a distance :uhh: 

Paige going from two suspensions in a toxic locked marriage with her fiance with a slim chance of coming back to now being one of the top names expected with a definite spot for her in the division :shook:  Me @ god

gYAy3ix.gif

4 people like this

Paige, honey, please stay away from this weirdo! We are all rooting for you! 

giphy.gif

It was the impression I had gotten when I saw her hanging out with Kevin’s crew/Rosa again, but I’m still skeptical.

It seems like too easy of a rouse for her to be feigning separation from him so she can ride out the rest of her contract (dare get it extended if things go well) in peace.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

It was the impression I had gotten when I saw her hanging out with Kevin’s crew/Rosa again, but I’m still skeptical.

It seems like too easy of a rouse for her to be feigning separation from him so she can ride out the rest of her contract (dare get it extended if things go well) in peace.

But I’m a conspiracy theorist. Go awf queen!

1 person likes this

Yass Beige

Now WWE better be sending Rosa a check for getting her back together.

giphy.gif

6 people like this

but that tat though..

2 people like this

Congrats to her. Love a happy ending

It’s kind of obvious she is back to doing normal things that we definitely didn’t see when they were together.

so she's living with a Nazi......:brandon3:

3 people like this

9 hours ago, Rita said:

so she's living with a Nazi......:brandon3:

Considering who she was living with and how her life was a few months ago just focus on the positive aspect.

tenor.gif