Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shoaib.

Major Return Set For Raw Next Week?

64 posts in this topic

Former WWE Divas champion Paige will finally return to WWE programming this week, PWInsider.com has confirmed. 

Although there had been early plans for her to return on the Smackdown brand, PWInsider.com has learned that WWE will instead have her return to the Raw roster, where she had been originally drafted during the 2016 brand split but never actually appeared post-Draft.

The belief among several we have spoken with is that Paige will somehow end up on the Raw Women's team at the 11/19 Survivor Series in Houston, Texas, where she now resides.  Bayley vs. Mickie James vs. Dana Brooke has been announced to fill the position of the fifth competitor of Team Raw this Monday for Raw in Atlanta.  It's possible Paige is added to make it a four way or WWE runs some other sort of angle to have Paige replace one of the members of the team.

Paige has not competed for WWE since the summer of 2016, when she was suspended for the first of two infractions under the WWE Wellness Policy.  Since that time, she has undergone neck surgery.  In recent weeks, she has been working out at the WWE Performance Center in preparation for her return to WWE storylines.

Source

Not sure how to feel about this since SD could definitely do with another addition to the roster/a shake up in general and like all her friends (besides Alicia, I guess) would be there whether they're active right now or will be in the future, but I guess the recent releases should've been a hint :uhh:

I'm excited though. For a long time, it didn't seem like it was gonna happen. Hope she has new gear!

Aww good for her tbh (and good for me because she won't be on sd)

oAmbr.gif

I am excited for this! I hope Texas won't be aggy :uhh:

Happy for you sis @Natalie

1 person likes this

omg this is super exciting, returns are always so fun :shook: wishing her the best of luck 

1 person likes this

Paige returning to raw :shook:

Paige returning and really making this her house again :shook:

Paige vs Alexa being a real possibility  :shook:

Paige coming and ending Bayley for good 

interesting-miranda-cosgrove.jpg

Pwinsider better have correct tea because I’ll be watching raw live this week.

OMG the way WWE is gonna have security stacked in case ADR tries to show his face at SvS. :skull: 

Happy/excited for her, though! :excited: 

2 people like this

I have a feeling they'll go the Paige/Asuka route instead of Alexa attempting after SS

This allows Alexa from going against her until the timing is right

Ugh, lemme buy a seat even though Sasha probably won't be in action. WWE usually puts on a good show in Atlanta it seems.

interesting-miranda-cosgrove.jpg

Mess! Mickie lost to Alexa multiple times for this? Mickie, Dana, etc. have been working hard all year without getting paid their dues and now Paige is gonna steal another opportunity just like she did when she debuted on the main roster? Emma and Summer got fired for this? I'm not here for Paige or her comeback story. You don't see the other girls going to events held by other companies just to see their men wrestle, but I guess Paige can act up however she wants and not be held accountable. Even Bayley would be better than this.

4Ua3FPm.gif

1 person likes this

asdlk;jf I'd kii if Bayley wins but then Alicia comes out and is like "Bayley...I'm sorry the last spot has been already filled" cue Paige's theme hitting

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Mess! Mickie lost to Alexa multiple times for this? Mickie, Dana, etc. have been working hard all year without getting paid their dues and now Paige is gonna steal another opportunity just like she did when she debuted on the main roster? Emma and Summer got fired for this? I'm not here for Paige or her comeback story. You don't see the other girls going to events held by other companies just to see their men wrestle, but I guess Paige can act up however she wants and not be held accountable. Even Bayley would be better than this.

4Ua3FPm.gif

It's not stealing an opportunity when she's an established, top talent who is marketable and talented. 

4Ua3FPm.gif

Raw really needs the power players imo, so I like the prospect of her on Raw a lot. Hopefully they handle her well and hopefully she's ready to put actual effort in and not get complacent. 

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Gavin said:

4Ua3FPm.gif

This is her house :specky:

This is stupid imo, SD needs her more, their division is small and stale. Plus, her return will steal Asuka's spotlight and I don't think they would want that.

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, Gavin said:

4Ua3FPm.gif

Mickie lost to Alexa multiple times LONG before Paige was even speculated to return. And Dana's been on the main roster basically as long as Paige's injury so what's your excuse there? Emma got released for whatever reason that has nothing to do with Paige. And Summer has been cleared for MONTHS before Paige even returned to the PC.

So oh fucking well pinche pendejo!

3 people like this

Now as for the topic itself I really wish she was going to SD because I can't be bothered with they're going to book her against Asuka. But RAW seems to be getting slightly better at booking their girlies so who knows. All I know it's a long time fucking coming :crying: 

I'm ready for this.

SD! would be a better fit for her, imo. Their division needs it more.  I'm assuming they're keeping her off of SD because of Xavier, maybe? 

Just now, Natalie said:

Mickie lost to Alexa multiple times LONG before Paige was even speculated to return. And Dana's been on the main roster basically as long as Paige's injury so what's your excuse there? Emma got released for whatever reason that has nothing to do with Paige. And Summer has been cleared for for MONTHS before Paige even returned to the PC.

So oh fucking well pinche pendejo!

The point is Mickie has putting over younger talent and she should be rewarded by being on the team. Dana had been in NXT for a long time, and now she's been on the main roster for a year and a half, and she hasn't gotten to do anything besides be Emma and Charlotte's sidekick. Emma got fired when she could have been on the team after recovering from two injuries. Summer has been cleared without getting an opportunity to return as well. There were plenty of other options to go with, but they're going with the one who just went back to the PC like 2 weeks ago when everyone else has been working hard for a year and a half? I get it that she was injured for a long time, but if she wants to come back, she should have to work her way up rather than passing over the rest of the girls. 

1 minute ago, Gavin said:

The point is Mickie has putting over younger talent and she should be rewarded by being on the team. Dana had been in NXT for a long time, and now she's been on the main roster for a year and a half, and she hasn't gotten to do anything besides be Emma and Charlotte's sidekick. Emma got fired when she could have been on the team after recovering from two injuries. Summer has been cleared without getting an opportunity to return as well. There were plenty of other options to go with, but they're going with the one who just went back to the PC like 2 weeks ago when everyone else has been working hard for a year and a half? I get it that she was injured for a long time, but if she wants to come back, she should have to work her way up rather than passing over the rest of the girls. 

It's just how the business works Summer doesn't have the star power that Paige has and that's just the truth. Same can be said for Dana, now you can blame WWE for that and their lack of interest in both of them. But Paige however, is THAT bitch and she will make it interesting with her presence alone!

1cM3t7e.gif

I'd rather her go to SD! to be honest. I'm kinda excited for her return. 

SD needs her more tbh. But, I'm glad she's finally coming back.