Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shoaib.

Major Return Set For Raw Next Week?

64 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Why does there have to be a point? I just came to state my opinion on Paige's return since that's what the thread is about. For example, on the Candice thread, people who didn't want Candice to return for one more match were posting there. I just wrote what I thought. There wasn't some big motive. If you're looking for an argument, I'm not as passionate about Paige threads as you seem to want me to be.

ok and my intention for quoting you was a response with my opinion :rot: nobody told you to be passionate, in fact, please stop being passionate and don't quote me unless you're contributing intellectually, which doesn't seem to be the case here.

4Ua3FPm.gif

3 hours ago, Cooksie said:

Why would she replace the captain of the team?

This is WWE we're talking about. When has anything ever made sense?

2 people like this

RAW definitely is the place for her to go. She'd have fresher combination of matches than SmackDown which would just give her a spot in their multi-woman booking they've been doing for a long time now. With Asuka's pending dominance of the division, perhaps she could be the one to defeat Bliss and then later work a program with Asuka over the whole NXT backstory, first Women's Champion/Longest Reigning. If she loses to the DDT of Doom, I swear.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Natalie said:

DOe6jqeX0AA4Tez.jpg 

tumblr_inline_nz61l8AdnH1r5msg6_540.png 

Alicia giving the secret away :shook: honestly perched for tonight

2 people like this

23434982_1636765689695207_63786993180207

Paige Spotted At RAW

It appears the rumors are true. Paige, who has been out of action since last summer with an injury and two Wellness Policy suspensions, was spotted heading into Phillips Arena in Atlanta earlier today. So, we know she is back…whether or not she makes her on-air return on tonight’s show.

Source: http://www.topropepress.com/news/52221/neville-returning-wwe-match-announced-raw-paige-backstage-raw/

Spoiler

As noted, Paige is backstage. PWInsider reported that there's no word yet on her role for tonight's show. There's been speculation on Paige getting the final Team RAW spot but according to PWInsider, word is that Bayley will be getting the spot. She's set to compete in a Triple Threat with Dana Brooke and Mickie James tonight for the spot.

Source : http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/1113/634064/spoilers-on-plans-for-tonight-wwe-raw/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Her going to Raw makes sense because when the Bellas return it'll be together on Smackdown. And I can see the iconic duo going to smackdown at some point in the near future as well. 

I would've rathered her on Smackdown but this is probably for the best when all is said and done.

If that’s the case then Bayley can get eliminated first. :momkie:

2 people like this

On 11/11/2017 at 1:13 PM, Gavin said:

Mess! Mickie lost to Alexa multiple times for this? Mickie, Dana, etc. have been working hard all year without getting paid their dues and now Paige is gonna steal another opportunity just like she did when she debuted on the main roster? Emma and Summer got fired for this? I'm not here for Paige or her comeback story. You don't see the other girls going to events held by other companies just to see their men wrestle, but I guess Paige can act up however she wants and not be held accountable. Even Bayley would be better than this.

4Ua3FPm.gif

This is the only part I don't agree with, but everything else was right on point :clap: 

I'm here for the good sis returning but not if she's gonna surpass the other girlies in the process! Make ha work! :shook: