Raw November 13, 2017: Live Chat

219 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

why are they burying this poor man? like what was the purpose of this

22794193_1554447927927845_61965689711566

FyiqMYi.gif

5YoGs.gif

Just another name added to the list.

I woke up early Paige didn’t show up, Alexa is nowhere to be seen, and Bayley won a match. On top of the not another gay movie scenes with JJ I will not be tricked into watching Raw live again.

tenor.gif?itemid=8975696

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

imagine if the women's division gave preference to the same girls who were at their peak 20 years ago like these old tired men    :rot:

MICKIE WOULD BE LIVING

Wouldn’t be surprised if Paige was booked to return and ruined it for herself by not being able to stay off insta.

Bitch is a hazard to herself.

I can't believe Paige showed up tonight to lend Alexa her jacket :rot:

28 minutes ago, Mr.wolf2020 said:

So Triple H and Kurt really are getting that mania match :skull:

If the basis of the feud was Kurt’s affair with Stephanie I’d be cool with it. Miss that drama.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

if I don't hear Stars in the Night hit before the show is over and we just get Bayley as the last spot with no further developments, I'm calling the police

pJiv6w6.jpg

6 people like this

25 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

imagine if the women's division gave preference to the same girls who were at their peak 20 years ago like these old tired men    :rot:

:momkie:

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

If the basis of the feud was Kurt’s affair with Stephanie I’d be cool with it. Miss that drama.

Triple H wouldn’t even let her get a mugshot for storyline purposes that definitely isn’t happening.

“For the first time ever, Kane and Strowman clash on Raw. Because literally no one wants to see it.”

2 minutes ago, Mr.wolf2020 said:

Triple H wouldn’t even let her get a mugshot for storyline purposes that definitely isn’t happening.

Of course it’s not gonna happen. But bringing that type of drama back to WWE would be fucking awesome.

1 person likes this

Is Kane running for Democratic governor? Can’t think of any other reason why beating up an overweight, white, neck beard would be good for him?

Is Kane woke?

adSguYI.png

20 minutes ago, Michael said:

Of course it’s not gonna happen. But bringing that type of drama back to WWE would be fucking awesome.

They need a big angle once survivor series wraps up. They need something interesting the Velveteen dream vs Black is the most interesting thing happening in the company.

7 hours ago, Michael said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Paige was booked to return and ruined it for herself by not being able to stay off insta.

Bitch is a hazard to herself.

I doubt that's the case. I'm sure Paige was never meant to be the fifth member. 

The more likely scenario now makes better sense. Returning last night would've caused her to get lost in the shuffle since it'll probably be Asuka's night w/ Nia joining her as a sole survivor with Bayley/Sasha drama on the side. Returning next week to confront Alexa, which is a given, puts all eyes on her. 

I'm happy Dana's heel again, the face turn was a massive flop. Hopefully they let her be who she was in NXT. Hopefully Foxy continues to get airtime after SvS. Also Mickie should've won. We don't want no Bayley. :deal: 

2 people like this