Don Draper

Mick Foley accused of sexual misconduct with 15 year old

27 posts in this topic

WWE Hall of Famer and former Raw general manager Mick Foley has been accused of sexual misconduct by a woman when she was 15 years of age, as first reported by Ryan Clark of eWrestlingNews.com.

The woman – named Angel Amoroso – shared a video to recount the alleged incident on her Facebook page. Amoroso walked around with a sign that said Foley engaged in sex with her when she was 15 years of age. Foley has yet to respond to the incident, and there are no further details at this time.

This allegation joins a trend of countless women revealing stories about being sexually harassed or assaulted, especially by powerful male celebrities and politicians. This started with over 50 different women accusing Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein of assaulting them. It led to Weinstein being fired by The Weinstein Company while being expelled and/or suspended from numerous academies that he was part of.

Recently, former U.S. President George H.W. Bush has also been accused of sexual assault on numerous occasions in the past 20 years. Actor and producer, Louis C.K. and other major celebrities have also faced repercussions following alleged assaults against them.

WWE.com has also yet to respond to the allegations against Foley. For what it’s worth, an arrest would automatically have Foley (who’s recovering from hip surgery in April), suspended from the company.

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/woman-accuses-mick-foley-underage-sexual-conduct-autograph-signing

Bitch I knew there was something off about him. Expose it 

JXMHliZ.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=9170132

After all the things has he said about the women I’m shocked.

Oops the other day I was wondering who would be the first one to be exposed in wrestling

Aug-10-2017_23-31-18.gif

1 person likes this

it's funny cause a few days ago i was thinking 'i swear this string of sexual assault/predator exposés is gonna involve a wrestler soon' and mick was the first person i thought of

JXMHliZ.jpg

1 person likes this

By no surprise am I surprised.

Didn't he write some pervy skeezy fan fiction sounding blog post about Sasha and Bayley? Bitch we knew. :stank:

She also accused Paul Heyman, Stan Lane, Bobby Fulton, Mike Awesome, Road Dogg Jesse James, The Von Erich's, Eddie Gilbert, Brian Pillman, Mike Enos, Ultimate Warrior, Dave Meltzer, Brutus Beefcake, Marty Jannetty, Sid, Arn Anderson Tully Blanchard and Ric Flair.

1 person likes this

I am not a person that will ever adopt the mantra that people should believe everyone that says he/she has been assaulted (sexually or not). It's not enough to just come after decades and claim things. It kinda sucks that among the Weinsteins there's bound to be people falsely accused just because someone wants attention (not saying this is the case here). So I will not believe this or make snarky comments about Foley until the woman comes with evidence.

Oh my gay'd. Hopefully we get to the bottom of this quickly 

Aug-10-2017_23-31-18.gif

2 hours ago, House of Ninja said:

She also accused Paul Heyman, Stan Lane, Bobby Fulton, Mike Awesome, Road Dogg Jesse James, The Von Erich's, Eddie Gilbert, Brian Pillman, Mike Enos, Ultimate Warrior, Dave Meltzer, Brutus Beefcake, Marty Jannetty, Sid, Arn Anderson Tully Blanchard and Ric Flair.

Tbh the way wrestling used to be a big deal when most of these guys were in their prime of popularity I wouldn't be surprised.

I am not surprised. Double double e used to be full of slimy geezers. 

I saw a video of her and her pals will those things around their necks on facebook. Apparently Mick Foley isn't the only one who sexually assaulted her. 

I've heard several stories of wrestlers hooking up with underrage girls. Hooking up is one thing, but assault is another. I'm not sure which she's claiming.

Foley has always creeped me out so I wouldn’t be shocked. His relationships with the Divasaways seemed so predatory too.

7 hours ago, nanagabynka said:

I am not a person that will ever adopt the mantra that people should believe everyone that says he/she has been assaulted (sexually or not). It's not enough to just come after decades and claim things. It kinda sucks that among the Weinsteins there's bound to be people falsely accused just because someone wants attention (not saying this is the case here). So I will not believe this or make snarky comments about Foley until the woman comes with evidence.

2% of rape claims are false accusations. 

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Kara Zor-El said:

Which is why so many victims never say anything in fear of being called a liar.

1 person likes this

Just now, Kara Zor-El said:

Still dents the logic that "victims" never lie. It really has turned into a situation of ruining reputations with mere words. The point is what if he is in this 2%? Blindly believing people is not justice.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Josh. said:

It’s so sad. Even sadder when women don’t support other women who are victims.

1 person likes this

Just now, Josh. said:

I understand that, but you have to see the other side of the coin. At certain point you have to ask yourself what is more important- helping getting the abuser behind bars or removing yourself from the situation and allowing him/her to do it to others.

Waiting for years is never in your favor because evidence is long lost and then there's more room to doubt the validity of the claim.

Just now, Kara Zor-El said:

It’s so sad. Even sadder when women don’t support other women who are victims.

This logic is why I left feminism. It's not proven she's a victim. I shouldn't be expected to back her up or take Foley's side with lack of any evidence.

All you can make are assumptions. "He looks creepy"; "the business back then was dirty" but we really know nothing.

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

This logic is why I left feminism. It's not proven she's a victim. I shouldn't be expected to back her up or take Foley's side with lack of any evidence.

All you can make are assumptions. "He looks creepy"; "the business back then was dirty" but we really know nothing.

It’s a sexual assault from many years ago, with presumably no rape kit. What other evidence will there be at this point beside a verbal account? That’s not realistic.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Mikie91 said:

I've heard several stories of wrestlers hooking up with underrage girls. Hooking up is one thing, but assault is another. I'm not sure which she's claiming.

well and to me... if they're underage, it doesn't mean they didn't consent. But legally, it's assault/rape. Even if a girl is begging for him to give it to her, it's illegal.

This entire thing is a giant mess. I hate that so many women (and men) feel scared to seek justice. I definitely think some people are coming out just for their 15 minutes, but for those who are finally able to get this off their chests, I'm happy for them. I don't think it'll erase the permanent scars they probably have, but at least it's a step in the right direction.

2 people like this

19 hours ago, Don Draper said:

especially by powerful male celebrities and politicians.

BITCH? IN WHAT WORLD IS TRASH CAN LOOKING MICK FOLEY A POWER FUL MALE CELEBRITY? 

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Mikie91 said:

"Hooking up with an underage girl" and "assault" are synonymous. Whether the victim said yes is irrelevant if they are underage. If sex or a sexual act happened, in the eyes of the law, it's assault. In fact, its more than assault, its statutory rape.

I think the difference you are trying to make is whether he forced himself on her or not. I doubt he did, but again, that's irrelevant. Even if the girl was begging for it, it was illegal and disgusting because she was child.