Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Travis Roucka

Lana drags Nia Jackson and Natalya by the neck; praises Carmella and Alexa

29 posts in this topic

I’m SHAKING :shook: Lana honestly curbstomped Nia and Nattie into the soil, BAD bitch :shook: learn to cut a promo Anjali Jax :shook: 

Carmella being like :travis: the whole brawl dndhdhd

for someone who talks a lot of shit about being tough, Nia sure looked DUMB :rot: 

3 people like this

Nia: kill it, like WE ha-

7 people like this

I can't at Nia thinking that she's the total package when we are still waiting for her to wrestle a good match match or just try to cut a decent promo :stank: If this is her real personality and not a scripted version of herself, I'm over this bitch for the rest of the season. I also love how Carmella tries to calm everyone down at the end, sis already knows she is the best but still try to make them happy saying that everybody brings something to the table, such an example of humbleness :crying:

9 people like this

She praises Carmella and Alexa, two women who are strong on the mic but weak in the ring, and then she goes on a tirade about how you need both to be at the top meanwhile Roman Reigns is the leading face of WWE.

4O1TBns.gif

5 people like this

She is messy and as some pointed out her whole meltdown had its logical flaws, but I am living for her standing up to Nia. Nia needs to sit down and really try to see herself objectively. She's not as nearly as good as she thinks she is. She's average in the ring even for a big girl standards. Sign Viper already so she can show people what a big girl can really do in the ring!

7 people like this

poor that, they can't all be good at both

tenor.gif?itemid=7786307

1 person likes this

Lana thinking she's Meryl Streep because she can put on a convincing Eastern European accent and was in Pitch Perfect yet can't sell in the ring is messy. And, yes, Nia isn't the total package either, but at least she knows how to bump and is wanted as an in-ring talent. They really didn't have to stray to far for her Total Divas storyline this season, perch for her freakout after the backstage promo where Daniel Bryan subtly drags her when picking the Survivor Series team.

:mawma: 

1 person likes this

"Nattie you've been here forever". What sort of backhanded compliment:ahh:

3 people like this

These girls arguing about who is better on the mic. This era ain’t shit.

4O1TBns.gif

Sis snapped :shook: The way I choked when Lana raised her voice and said "THAT'S PROBABLY WHY I CUT A GOOD FREAKING PROMO!" :ahh: She really didn't lie either... Only Lana, Carmella, Alexa have mic skills, although she excluded Becky and Mickie. (I think she was just naming the Total Divas tho) 

3 people like this

Her calling Nia out on her "lazy motherfucking ass". :ahh:

2 people like this

I was truly shaking in my Russian boots when Lana said they needed to be good at both to exceed the men.

An intelligent queen, too bad she can't back it up in the ring (yet) to really make that statement.

Nia Jackson is truly a dumb bitch :ahh: She really can't do either well, Anal DRAGGEDT

2 people like this

Lana is perfect for reality TV. Truly a hot mess but she wasn't lying. 

And Nia is no ring general to be saying anything to anybody ?

1 person likes this

"Nattie's been here forever"

:ahh::ahh::ahh: 

3 people like this

i screamed 

WixKllf.gif

I s2g Nia Jax irks my soul. :skull:

1 person likes this

LMFAO the girlies watching E! are like "what's a promo..."

13 people like this

BREAKING NEWS: HB News has found exclusive footage of Angelic heading to @Seductress‘s house. Sources are speculating he’s applying for his stan card. 

DGldbxT.gif

3 people like this

The more I watch N/A on total divas the more I believe that rumor about why she really took time off. 

1 person likes this

She’s so fucking annoying, but phewww, the way she dragged Nia through the corn fields :skull: 

Nattie was just sitting there like :brandon2:

and why is Nia still thinking she is good at everything?

WixKllf.gif

Nattie's gotten way better on the mic since she turned heel, Nia's actually not that bad on the mic. Lana's fucking annoying

2 minutes ago, The Foxy One said:

Nattie's gotten way better on the mic since she turned heel, Nia's actually not that bad on the mic. Lana's fucking annoying

Show me the receipts. Every time she speaks she comes off as a soccer mom yelling at the kids because she was forced into carpooling everyone.

giphy.gif

3 people like this