53 posts in this topic

Me as a Billie stan watching Peyton get all the opportunities. It's time we alternate between the two

ny-sideeye.gif

10 people like this

fuck nct

Ember will never be over. stop trying it with that boring bitch

Ember is defending the title later on tonight :newspaper:  aka Hickie Cross probably nn 

11 minutes ago, Seductress said:

NXT just seems directionless at this point. Nobody wants to see the Peyton get a title shot just to lose again, and I’m kinda over nikki at this point too. Those were the girls that should’ve gone to the main roster, they’ve already done so much on NXT. We’re bored at this point. 

She really brought down the match quality at Takeover, honestly..... After it I don't care to see her compete. Leave her with Sanity tbh. Nikki in the women's division isn't a good fit 

2 people like this

I hope Nikki faces Ember so they get her match out of the way and we can have a fresh challenger for TO. I wish Billie but she can barely compete at this point..

2 people like this

ok but who wants to fight? because Peyton and Billie are stuck down in nxt doing the exact same thing they’ve been doing for the past year and a half while these three goofy hoes get a cute storyline on SD 

:k2:

Living for my NY Icon, Zelina though :shook: her boujie latina get-up is slaying, fur coat for WM weekend please 

3 people like this

11 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

ok but who wants to fight? because Peyton and Billie are stuck down in nxt doing the exact same thing they’ve been doing for the past year and a half while these three goofy hoes get a cute storyline on SD 

Living for my NY Icon, Zelina though :shook: her boujie latina get-up is slaying, fur coat for WM weekend please 

When she has her a Jlo fashion moment at Mania Takeover. I’m not prepared. :shook: 

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Josh. said:

When she has her a Jlo fashion moment at Mania Takeover. I’m not prepared. :shook: 

I am honestly calling dibs on the set :shook: queen of spending her cyber monday refreshing fashionova 

2 people like this

Nikki laying hands on Adam Cole being the highlight of the taping so far :rot:

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

Drag Ribbit and Deer Hunter as you'd wish but miss Olivia waited years to finally get ha call up and we will not be dragging her here on this night! Billard and Peyless are NXT'S only heels. Paula needs them :k2:

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Taryn said:

Drag Ribbit and Deer Hunter as you'd wish but miss Olivia waited years to finally get ha call up and we will not be dragging her here on this night! Billard and Peyless are NXT'S only heels. Paula needs them :k2:

I praised Liv last night, you know what I meant!:hatnikki: 

1 person likes this

46 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

They deserve better than a storyline that was planned out for 5 minutes an hour before the show went to air. 
LkeKZVO.gif

1 person likes this

.......wow. thinking the Iconic duo would finally get their push but they're used to push Ember/Sane. and the shitty mma fighter is debuting?

the bitch is gonna be fast tracked to the title I know it.

13 minutes ago, Natalie said:

giphy.gif

So now that we know who the next NXT womens champion will, can Iconic Duo serve Emma and travel until their call ups? 

1 hour ago, Layout said:

Me as a Billie stan watching Peyton get all the opportunities. It's time we alternate between the two

ny-sideeye.gif

Speak on it! 

Wtf is Peyton wearing? I guess she already ditched the diapers and went back to the dinosaur costumes. Their t-shirts are cute, but I wish Billie loved getting matches instead of being Peyton's bitch! Also, they have been in NXT for almost 3 years and are still getting booked weak af. Unless they're gonna do a cute breakup storyline, send them to Smackdown where they are more needed.

tumblr_ovixbiTcoz1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

1 person likes this

No one is here for Nikki fucking Cross getting another title shot and as much as I love Peyton I think Billie really needs a proper push and title match with Ember. Also where the fuck is Bianca and Taynara.

NXT refuses to have Mandy wrestle fjfjfj

3sRgWyh.gif

1 person likes this

Ruby and Sonya had a blow off match last week that should have been the last we saw of them. Even on Nxt they have to show that a Raw girls is better than a Smackdown girl. 

Peyton and Billie continuing to do nothing during a new era at this point I’m not surprised.

this brand is in such a bad shape he had 2 weeks to come up with an interesting way to debut 2-3 women but nope.

Shayna being back on tv equals the fast forward button in my eyes.

giphy.gif

Did Olivia travel to Orlando for nothing? Fgfgg

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Amlex said:

Did Olivia travel to Orlando for nothing? Fgfgg

giphy.gif

I think she lives in Orlando 

1 person likes this

Peyton and Billie stay down there for this? That just makes no damn sense. They really should've gone to Smackdown, left Sarah in NXT and called up Ruby and Liv as babyfaces. :angry: 

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Travis Roucka said:

NXT refuses to have Mandy wrestle fjfjfj

3sRgWyh.gif

I’m legit wondering why. Her match with Ember left me salivating for more of my bitch. At first I thought it was to keep her off camera for the corny race thing, but now she’s on literal TV. So what’s tea?

3sRgWyh.gif

51 minutes ago, Angelic said:

I’m legit wondering why. Her match with Ember left me salivating for more of my bitch. At first I thought it was to keep her off camera for the corny race thing, but now she’s on literal TV. So what’s tea?

3sRgWyh.gif

Corny race thing?! Post unliked 

3sRgWyh.gif