Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
House of Ninja

Knockout Asks for Her Release

24 posts in this topic

Sources within IMPACT Wrestling have told us that current IMPACT Wrestling Knockout Laurel Van Ness aka Chelsea Green recently asked for her release from the company after the most recent set of tapings.

While IMPACT has yet to grant her a release we are told it should be coming shortly.

Green, 26, originally signed with IMPACT back in June of 2016 and in late 2016, Van Ness formed an on-screen relationship with Braxton Sutter. In February the two were set to marry until Van Ness got rejected by Sutter during their wedding when he professed that he was in love with Allie In March, Van Ness started a maniacal gimmick, competing in her trashed wedding dress and make-up, wrestling barefoot and carrying a wine bottle.

She is currently in the tournament to crown the newest Knockouts Champion after Gail Kim retired and vacated the title.

If her release is granted she will join MJ Jenkins, Madison Rayne, and Taryn Terrell as Knockouts who have left the company recently.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/impact-wrestling-knockout-asks-for-her-release/

tumblr_oeakroxTGK1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Do you think she'll join Zack in the WWE now?

? ain't this bitch the champ :skull:

11 people like this

She just became champion.:cooksie:

2 people like this

48 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

? ain't this bitch the champ:skull:

44 minutes ago, Mr.wolf2020 said:

She just became champion.:cooksie:

34 minutes ago, toujoursbelle™ said:

...... Welp, I'm confused. Since she just became champ!

vfdkljbkv This is a damn comedy.

WMjK9qZ.gif

5 people like this

you know things are bad when the reigning champion wants to leave :skull: 

Chelsea begging them to take her title back xnjnjf;dnj

2vlSYpm.gif

2 people like this

sign her to nxt :newspaper: 

her vs foxy would be cute, or a stable of unstable hunties :clap: here for it.

Mess! I feel bad for the company tbh because these bitches are always leaving suddenly and fucking up their plans. They should give the title to Allie because not only is her title run long overdue, she seems to be really loyal and actually acts like she enjoys working there. 

1 person likes this

Oop! Them holding her hostage and giving her the belt for compensation:ahh:For real though, these bitches think they can pop in and out of the company like Roxxi. They know they wouldn't be pulling that shit in WWE. 

1 person likes this

she knows her man's ex is coming curb-stomp her in a musty gym:ahh:

This is such a mess. I feel kind of bad that she has to stay with them but her ass signed the contract (with TNA, her dumbass) so it's really her own fault. 

Not them throwing the title on her so she can’t leave. TNA serving some messy record label type shit. :brandon2:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Gavin said:

Oop! Them holding her hostage and giving her the belt for compensation:ahh:For real though, these bitches think they can pop in and out of the company like Roxxi. They know they wouldn't be pulling that shit in WWE. 

This is messy it’s a dumb move on their part to make her champion.

For a long time now she has been the only interesting thing there so I can see why they didn't wanna let her leave but holding her hostage was always gonna back fire. The morale of this company is in the gutter.

I wish I could see her reign as champ.

But WWE? I wouldn’t mind seeing Brie drag her again 

154c03l.jpg

2 people like this

Allie and Sienna seem to be the only ones who want to work there. :lmao: 

If she's going to WWE then I hope she takes Madison with her. :clap: 

2 people like this

Stop cramming everyone into WWE. :rot:

They have no room to sign shit else before giving 90% of these girls a name for themselves. 

This however is so messy that she was given the title to sort of change her mind yet she still wants out. :icant: Fix It Gail.

1 person likes this

They get a tax break for using so many Canadian talents when they tape in Canada so they probably don't want to lose her because of that.

with them making the refs take a 70% pay cut and all them leaving, I wouldn't be shocked if they asked all the talent to take a lower rate. It's why James Storm left.

But continue to shovel money into "executives" pockets and not the talent.

2 people like this

wtf? she's so ungrateful. they've literally let her do her own thing in impact and now she wants out after they finally give her the belt.

ALLIE is Canadian so hopefully they put it on her. Allie, Sienna, and Rosemary are the only loyal ones I thought Laurel was too because the 4 of them are like the IMPACT version of Sasha, Becky, Bayley, and Charlotte.  

1 person likes this

Just now, Day Dreamer said:

wtf? she's so ungrateful. they've literally let her do her own thing in impact and now she wants out after they finally give her the belt.

ALLIE is Canadian so hopefully they put it on her. Allie, Sienna, and Rosemary are the only loyal ones I thought Laurel was too because the 4 of them are like the IMPACT version of Sasha, Becky, Bayley, and Charlotte.  

How is she ungrateful tho? She asked for release before they gave her the belt. They refused.

If she doesn't feel like the company is stable and is acting shady backstage I wouldn't blame her for deciding to part ways. Wrestling is getting pretty big even on the indies. She can always go back to Japan if she wants to. TNA and WWE are not the only viable options anymore.

1 hour ago, Day Dreamer said:

Becky, Charlotte and Sasha sweeties I am so sorry 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Day Dreamer said:

DC8HLreXgAEV-5C.jpg

3 people like this