Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sazzy

WWE posts video listing Superstars that should return: Melina and Kharma featured

30 posts in this topic

Also, peep the Michelle McCool cameo ?

1 person likes this

when they said "maryse" for who kharma has antagonized, they showed kharma flicking kelly kelly's forehead LMAO! 

4 people like this

The thought of Kharma returning in this era of women's wrestling gives me chills. Sorry, but Nia Jax will never. Kharma had an unmatched athleticism for someone of her size. The idea of her facing off against Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, Paige, Naomi, and especially Asuka would be MOTY candidates if WWE played their cards right.

10 people like this

The alternative facts @ Melina, I believe they want the tag team! I'd shit myself for Kharma though, but they make these every year and none really pans out anyway. Then again, everyone seems to be returning again somewhere along the line, so :shook: 

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

The alternative facts @ Melina, I believe they want the tag team! I'd shit myself for Kharma though, but they make these every year and none really pans out anyway. Then again, everyone seems to be returning again somewhere along the line, so :shook: 

I would honestly not be surprised if she gets a third chance due to her success with GLOW. They’d be quick to book her vs. Nia too nn. 

1 person likes this

In terms of Melina, I think she would be a cute one time thing, and I would love to see a Michelle one time return too. WWE could really use Kharma, Nia isn't filling tht role and Kharma had so much potential.

1 person likes this

Just now, Wilifred. said:

I would honestly not be surprised if she gets a third chance due to her success with GLOW. They’d be quick to book her vs. Nia too nn. 

That's likely why they name dropped her since that was a huge hit. I'm sure they'd love to work something out, but I wonder if that's something she's still interested in and if she feels like she can still go.

Oh, Rey is welcome too for his legendary theme :clap: 

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

That's likely why they name dropped her since that was a huge hit. I'm sure they'd love to work something out, but I wonder if that's something she's still interested in and if she feels like she can still go.

I could see the current landscape making her want to return if the time is right tbh. This is probably one of the only returns I’d welcome outside my personal faves because I literally salivate at the thought of watching her vs. Sasha :shook: 

2 people like this

Kharma is coming fatties, that’s why Nia is fucking Enzo now :shook: monster push cancelled 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Wilifred. said:

I could see the current landscape making her want to return if the time is right tbh. This is probably one of the only returns I’d welcome outside my personal faves because I literally salivate at the thought of watching her vs. Sasha :shook: 

Poor Nia :shook: 

1 person likes this

Sorry not sorry, but a Kharma return would probably work super well right now.

Send her to RAW because there's so many feuds she could get herself in. Kharma/Asuka. Kharma/Nia. Kharma/Absolution. Even feuds like Kharma/Sasha and Kharma/Mickie could be reminiscent of Kharma/Gail.

1 person likes this

It'd be cool to se Kharma back, but she already peaked as a wrestler a long time ago and I don't think the matches would be too good as they could be back in 2010.

As for Melina, they can keep her and instead call Maxine, she would be an amazing general manager or a valet. In fact, they can also resign Derrick Bateman/EC3 and make them return as a heel couple. I'm sure they'd have shitted if they were given the opportunity WWE gave to two flops like Maria and Mike. :shook:

3 people like this

I'll take Kharma for 600 please, Alex.

cS0obcZ.gif

1 person likes this

If any women from the past does return they better negotiate better booking than Mickie.

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

It'd be cool to se Kharma back, but she already peaked as a wrestler a long time ago and I don't think the matches would be too good as they could be back in 2010.

As for Melina, they can keep her and instead call Maxine, she would be an amazing general manager or a valet. In fact, they can also resign Derrick Bateman/EC3 and make them return as a heel couple. I'm sure they'd have shitted if they were given the opportunity WWE gave to two flops like Maria and Mike. :shook:

bitch I screamed :shook:

1 person likes this

I don't think Kharma can go in the ring anymore, sorry girlies but it won't happen. 

2 people like this

The thought of Kharma balancing out and keeping up with Naomi because of her experience with God Kim. Kharma/Emma would slay too.

@Foxy did THAT with Maxine. That’s who Zelina is reminding me of tbh. An actress :clap:and a queen in the ring. I’d love to see them feud as valets and have that transition into the ring. Maxine was truly underrated and it’s criminal. Too bad her theme song did her in.

I’d like to see how Skirt Tiffany would fare with her experience and confidence now.

Michelle and Layla can still go without a doubt. Eve owes me a heel run.

3 people like this

Kharma is not coming back. Yall want her to kill reby in front of her children tf

SRVeCis.gif

1 person likes this

just quietly replace thigha with kharma and pretend like nothing happened. people won't notice and will probably just think nia got better in the ring

cS0obcZ.gif

5 people like this

Sorry but these two aren't it for me. They were both great at one time but are really past their prime in the wrestling industry. Kia slays on GLOW, but that's enough. There are plenty of women that could do much more with a return: Kelly, Eve, Michelle, Katie Lea, Aksana, Cameron, Maxine, Tiffany, Victoria, etc. 

1 person likes this

Kia’s last run in TNA was not the tea so I could live without. Just bring Momchelle back as a part timer pls.

cS0obcZ.gif
5 people like this

imagine kharma coming back as a surprise entrant in the first ever women's royal rumble.:shook:

3 people like this

A Kharma return would be lit if she could perform on the same level she once did, so I'd at least like to see them try because Nia has not filled that void. I'm here for Michelle getting her one-off HOF return match.

4 hours ago, Clara Torres said:

imagine kharma coming back as a surprise entrant in the first ever women's royal rumble.:shook:

Another concept would be her taking out The Bella's in the rumble to finish off their storyline :shook: 

2 people like this