Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sazzy

WWE posts video listing Superstars that should return: Melina and Kharma featured

30 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Mariah. said:

The alternative facts @ Melina, I believe they want the tag team! I'd shit myself for Kharma though, but they make these every year and none really pans out anyway. Then again, everyone seems to be returning again somewhere along the line, so :shook: 

LMAOO me expecting her to be in the video only for them to bring up Joey Mercury of all people :rot: :rot::rot::rot::draglina:

On 12/9/2017 at 7:16 PM, Daniel42 said:

The thought of Kharma returning in this era of women's wrestling gives me chills. Sorry, but Nia Jax will never. Kharma had an unmatched athleticism for someone of her size. The idea of her facing off against Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, Paige, Naomi, and especially Asuka would be MOTY candidates if WWE played their cards right.

LOL

1 person likes this

:shook: Give me back M&M...

329da35fa5286f303b81a9b61fda56da.gif

1 person likes this

Kong had a pretty good match with Deonna about a month or two ago and can still work. Would be nice to see her back.

Melina has a busted knee and other stuff wrong with her, doesn't she? That's why she vacated her MCW belt?