Cooksie

Scarlett Bordeaux

46 posts in this topic

But wait. How did she grow up watching Sasha if they're pretty much the same age?

brandy_confused_by_jaaron24-d90zw8b.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stan, but Imma need her to leave her face alone. She's starting to look a little goofy in the face now.

AXCt4m3.jpg

8Mf53jq.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 They're giving Scarlett her own talk show segment on Impact now. 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i stan, but is she like a shitty wrestler or something? :uhh: why hasn't she had her debut match yet since officially signing?

I much rather see her in matches than Alisha Edwards :culture:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

i stan, but is she like a shitty wrestler or something? :uhh: why hasn't she had her debut match yet since officially signing?

I much rather see her in matches than Alisha Edwards :culture:

If you stan you would know the answer is no

seLjRYj.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really get what they are doing with her on Impact anymore. It seemed like she was supposed to be this sort of Sable/Eva Marie-esque character, but it's very much a comedy gimmick now. And she does matches on Xplosion, but not on Impact - which is odd.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

I don't really get what they are doing with her on Impact anymore. It seemed like she was supposed to be this sort of Sable/Eva Marie-esque character, but it's very much a comedy gimmick now. And she does matches on Xplosion, but not on Impact - which is odd.

after watching some of her matches on YT, she's competent in the ring so idk why they aren't pulling the trigger with her yet. 

She could have been involved with the whole Katarina/Grado/Joe storyline and have a Katarina vs Scarlett feud from that. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maria invited her to her wedding so I guess I stan! 

Add me plz


Image result for maria kanellis roh scarlett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2018 at 7:05 PM, Henry Cavill said:

 

Her personality is so funny :skull: "Send butt pics"

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2018 at 8:12 AM, Ninja Balenciaga said:

42632022_1569074279859593_68765581657171

it was such a look until i got to the shoes :shook: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a flawless OP @Cooksie :clap:

By the way, I don't know if any of you already watched this, but Scarlett has been paired with Killer Kross in AAA and they are HOT together.

I hope the talent search she is making leads to them being together in Impact too :shook:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday Impact released One Night Only: New Beginnings, which includes Scarlett facing Christina Marie. I was about to make a thread about it, but I us @ Scarlett stans would be the only interested, so here it is the link to the video:

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k4Bb6D788SSYljsSKOq

She appears with Jimmy Jacobs at 11:21, wrestles right after and appears one more time with Jimmy at 42:19.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Yesterday Impact released One Night Only: New Beginnings, which includes Scarlett facing Christina Marie. I was about to make a thread about it, but I us @ Scarlett stans would be the only interested, so here it is the link to the video:

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k4Bb6D788SSYljsSKOq

She appears with Jimmy Jacobs at 11:21, wrestles right after and appears one more time with Jimmy at 42:19.

scarlett bodreaux

1nDRdo1Y.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.