Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
House of Ninja

ROH Unveils WOH Championship & Tournament to Crown First Champion

29 posts in this topic

They announced it tonight during the Final Battle iPPV. Now that their women's division has a championship, hopefully they'll finally be given some direction. They're gonna do a tournament and some of the women from STARDOM will be in it as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have cared more if they did it a year or two ago but that's nice. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Kiera participates. They're doing NOTHING with her in Impact and it makes me sad.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gavin said:

I would have cared more if they did it a year or two ago but that's nice. 

Truuuu. It's long overdue. I'm perched to see how the tournament turns out. They better not give it to Mandy Leon. :dead:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, House of Ninja said:

Truuuu. It's long overdue. I'm perched to see how the tournament turns out. They better not give it to Mandy Leon. :dead:

I think Deonna deserves it tbh

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Dina should win it tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great news!! Women's wrestling is growing everywhere and it's cool to see. I'd like to see Deonna as the first champion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

isn't Mandy dating the head writer or something? Watch her basic ass winning it

:hatnikki:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Mayu the girl from stardom? Them making her loss to Mandy :skull:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I imagine Brandi will probably make it far in the tournament.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, House of Ninja said:

I imagine Brandi will probably make it far in the tournament.

Under what presumption?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And can they wait until Scarlett gets back from tour? :uhh: 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

Under what presumption?

Cody is a huge star and she's on a TV show now. I just have a feeling that it's gonna wind up with either Mandy, Brandi or Kelly Klein winning the tournament and that would kinda be a bit of a letdown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, House of Ninja said:

Cody is a huge star and she's on a TV show now. I just have a feeling that it's gonna wind up with either Mandy, Brandi or Kelly Klein winning the tournament and that would kinda be a bit of a letdown.

I forgot about that. :rot: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Amlex said:

Is Mayu the girl from stardom? Them making her loss to Mandy :skull:

They made Io tap out to that bitch :rot: I can't 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Layout said:

They made Io tap out to that bitch :rot: I can't 

Welp, her random big push in stardom makes sense now, they were putting her over for this  :rot: I forgot that stardom and roh work together :rot:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've announced the STARDOM girls for the tournament.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Day Dreamer said:

Has someone already won? 

The tournament starts this weekend. Brandi vs Karen Q, Kelly Klein vs. Jessie Brooks, and Mandy Leon vs. Madison Rayne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, FANCY said:

The tournament starts this weekend. Brandi vs Karen Q, Kelly Klein vs. Jessie Brooks, and Mandy Leon vs. Madison Rayne.

This bitch is everywhere :skull: 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vinaro said:

This bitch is everywhere :skull: 

She was just doing commentary for Deonna vs. Karen sounding like what I imagine Beth sounds like commentating on MMC.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.