Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Curvaceous

Sasha Banks & Alexa Bliss sit 2 inches close without MURDERING eachother!

22 posts in this topic

WWE"s Sasha Banks & Alexa Bliss sit together for an interview with COREY GRAVES, discussing their recent history making match in the United Arab Emirates. The first of it's kind!

2 people like this

They both look so good. Someone do me a favor and create me a sasha set from this video

I don't think Alexa thought that much of it tbh! :skull: 

They do look good. I love Sasha's makeup.

1 person likes this

SASHA'S FACE WHEN ALEXA SAID SHE WANTED TO SEE EVERY WOMAN IN THE MAIN EVENT OF MANIA :ahh::ahh::ahh: 

11 people like this

Just now, Cooksie said:

SASHA'S FACE WHEN ALEXA SAID SHE WANTED TO SEE EVERY WOMAN IN THE MAIN EVENT OF MANIA :ahh::ahh::ahh: 

Other than that, it was a cute interview. It is so weird seeing them interacting. You can tell Sasha dislikes her a lot more than Alexa reciprocates. :rot: 

Women's Wrestling must be short on news lately

uyGY35x.gif

You can honestly really tell they hate one another. Can E just go ahead and cash Momsha a million dollar check so we can get the tea?

uyGY35x.gif

they did such a good job at keeping it professional tbh :michael: 

8 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

Sasha: *talks*

Alexa: :)

Alexa: *talks*

Sasha: :k2:

LMAOOOOOOO :rot::rot::rot: 

Am I missing something? I don't even sense animosity between these two anymore, never mind hatred. Plus all their body language is very positive (legs crossed towards each other, nodding, shoulder's angled in each other's direction.)

6 people like this

2 hours ago, Cooksie said:

Even Corey wasn't havin' it after she said that :rot: He was like "..... How about an all women's Royal Rumble" serving this gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4993027

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Am I missing something? I don't even sense animosity between these two anymore, never mind hatred. Plus all their body language is very positive (legs crossed towards each other, nodding, shoulder's angled in each other's direction.)

These hens stay doing the most trying to make this beef happen ? they seemed closer than half the women’s roster tbh

38 minutes ago, Layout said:

Even Corey wasn't havin' it after she said that :rot: He was like "..... How about an all women's Royal Rumble" serving this gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4993027

Honestly, what match they gon do, a battle royal main event? ? this hen has never watched WWE a day in ha life

1 person likes this

wwe wants good press from this so bad :dead:

Vince STUFFING onions in Sashas eyes before yelling action 

2 people like this

Eh.... I don't get why people think they hate each other. I feel like Sasha might resent the fact Alexa got a huge push before her.

I would too if I was the best heel on the roster and someone else got my spotlight :brandon2:

1 person likes this

Sasha: “Maybe a Woman would see us wrestle, and maybe be like ‘hey because of those girls, maybe I wanna be in the WWE one day’”

Sis gets it. :clap:

Them chanting “this is hope”, that’s freaking touching. You gotta see the bigger picture sometimes.

And Mickie really teaching the hearts of the WWE with “biscuit butt”. :rot:  Kween about to get her first shirt :clap:

An all-inclusive WM main event would 100% suck but I see what Alexa was trying to get at with it not being only a two woman effort. Her heart was in the right place. Super cute. 

1 person likes this