Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Full Sail | Premise and Casting

94708d870874223d898bf30278e3c99f.png

Adam Cole

FULL NAME : Adam Austin Cole
      INCOME: Upper Class (Over 150k annual) 
      SEXUAL ORIENTATIONHeterosexual
      OCCUPATIONLead anchor of RHNT Full Sails local news at 6pm & 11pm
      NICKNAMES/ALIASES: Mr. Cole
      MARITAL STATUSSingle
      HOBBIESHas none since giving up drinking
      FRIENDSHIPS/RELATIONSHIPS: Mandy Rose (Co-worker), Charlotte (AA Counselor/Friend), Usos (Cole’s former dealers)
      CONNECTION TO THE CRIME: Reporting on Eva Marie’s death. Knew Eva personally
      PERSONALITY TRAITS: Work/Social= Cocky, Confident, Carefree. Personal life= Withdrawn, Guarded

BACKSTORY: Adam Cole is a Full Sails native. A young Adam Cole would live in a trailer park on the edge of Full Sails with his mom and dad. He didn’t have much in physical items, but his charm made up for it in folds. When Cole was able to work, he did, and he did it a lot. He refused to continue to live life of a destitute, and while he did manage to avoid that by graduating College as a newscaster, he did pick up things from his parents.

Adam Cole loved to party. He really loved to drink and do drugs, even when there wasn’t party insight. And while he managed to escape problems in his teens, it wasn’t going to fly as a reporter of the news. When Cole missed his first big live on-location reporting job for a small public access news program, a job he would lose because of his stupid behavior, he knew he needed help. He turned himself into a rehab and has since been sober with only one slip-up in his 6 years of sobriety. He now co-leads RHNT Full Sails and is seen as one of the faces of the station after 3 years with the program.

APPEARANCE: #3D7F98

• Replies 130
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

carmella van dale. age. 22 income. Working Class (Formerly Upper Middle Class) sexual orientation. Straight occupation. Diner Waitress nicknames/aliases. 'Mella, Car, Carm marital status. Singl

MORGAN, OLIVIA "LIV" | t h e   b a s i c s | age ; 19, 21 (Fake ID) // income ; WORKING CLASS sexuality ; HETEROSEXUAL // occupation ; BARTENDER nicknames ; LIV, L-MO // marital status ; SINGLE _ _ _

seth rollins. age. 24 income. Upper Middle Class sexual orientation. Gay occupation. Police Officer nicknames/aliases. TBD marital status. Single hobbies. CrossFit, Kick-boxing/Martial Arts, Co

Posted Images

JOHN CENA

mJRQNlZ.png   UCNWtb0.png   vpuqoJM.png

FULL NAME: Jonathan Felix Cena
      INCOME: $45,700
      SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight
      NICKNAMES/ALIASES: John, Johnny
      MARITAL STATUS: Single
      HOBBIES: Fitness/Health, History buff, Boxing
      FRIENDSHIPS/RELATIONSHIPS: None, new in town
      CONNECTION TO THE CRIME: Though John is new to town, he has vaguely paid attention to the crime reports in the news. He always leaves a news broadcast playing on his television for background noise and, somehow, he always meets eyes with his TV just as the topic of the murder mystery comes up in discussion. He can never help but keep his eyes locked on the screen for a brief moment before he shakes off the eerie feeling that something isn't right in this town.
      PERSONALITY TRAITS: Confident, Intense, Chivalrous, Intelligent, Charming, Optimistic
      BACKSTORY: An ex-marine turned teacher, John Cena moved to Full Sail, Washington hoping to bring his knowledge and wisdom to this fresh career opportunity. He was still young, having been forced into military school at a young age by his strict and abusive father, but he felt like he saw all the world had to offer: the good, the bad and the inhumanly ugly, having been previously deployed. Now he wants to save the world another way, opting to focus on using the mind as a weapon above all else. But as something sinister lurks in the shadows, he wonders how far his new philosophy and world outlook will be of value to him.
      APPEARANCE: 6'1, muscular physique, big ass, broad shoulders, blue eyes, light brown hair, low hair cut

7 hours ago, Cooksie said:

FULL SAIL: OFFICIAL RPG SOUNDTRACK
      A fun little gift from me to y'all for signing up and showing interest in an idea made off of a whim :crying: below is a playlist with songs based off of all of the characters who have been applied for so far, mixed with a few songs just added for theme's sake. enjoy the listen/see you on monday!

1. lithium (eva marie)
      2. no light, no light (becky lynch)
      3. sweetest devotion (charlotte flair)
      4. death of a strawberry (seth rollins)
      5. rose-colored boy (matt sydal)
      6. just like you (baron corbin)
      7. the reckoning (lita)
      8. soul glitch (sasha banks)
      9. neighbors (the usos)
      10. cranes in the sky (nia jax)
      11. hell of a night (liv morgan)
      12. pretty little birds (carmella)
      13. bad girls (zelina vega)
      14. tu no metes cabra (andrade almas)
      15. professional (maxine)
      16. rockstar (the miz)
      17. power (maryse)
      18. i didn't just come here to dance (dana brooke)
      19. van vogue (alicia fox)
      20. this close (paige)
      21. decode

This is so cute :crying:

29 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

I liked the flow of the soundtrack so I made a playlist just now. For those who have Apple Music, you can find it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/playlist/untitled-playlist/pl.u-r2yB1GEFkgd2oY

ahhhh my music pr king :crying: sucks how van vogue's explicit isn't on there anymore, azealia's team is such a mess :rot: 

3 hours ago, JayEl said:

Is Decode the Opening Theme? The memories! :laycry:

I was torn between that and No Light, No Light as I think both fit the general premise really well. Let me know which one y'all use more!

6 hours ago, Cooksie said:

ahhhh my music pr king :crying: sucks how van vogue's explicit isn't on there anymore, azealia's team is such a mess :rot: 

I was torn between that and No Light, No Light as I think both fit the general premise really well. Let me know which one y'all use more!

Decode no doubt, the best Paramore song ever. 

2 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

We know there's no valuable information to be POACHED from your Spotify account, but some of us other girls need to keep things under wraps, if you know what I mean!

Aab57Up.gif

h;lfkgh WELL then!

Aab57Up.gif

RANDAL "RANDY" ORTON
      tumblr_ozl4z2bmuB1uaibnso4_250.gif tumblr_ozl4z2bmuB1uaibnso1_250.gif tumblr_ozl4z2bmuB1uaibnso2_250.gif

INCOME: Upper middle-class. 
      SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight.
      NICKNAMES/ALIASES: "Randy"
      MARITAL STATUS: Single.
      HOBBIES: Sex, Partying, Working Out, Dancing, Attention.
      FRIENDSHIPS/RELATIONSHIPS: TBA, Message me.
      CONNECTION TO THE CRIME: Following their break up, he had several off and on flings with Eva Marie.
      PERSONALITY TRAITS: Cocky/Confident, Goof, Alpha, Idiot, Fuck Boy, Coward.
      BACKSTORY: Born and raised in Full Sail, Washington - Randy Orton has always been the talk of town. His looks, shaky relationships, and inability of keeping his dick in his pants was well praised while looked down upon by some. After the mysterious death of Eva Marie (his favorite ex-girlfriend), it definitely hurt him but didn't deter him from his vanity. His love for Eva often lingers around in his mind but he can't be bothered fixating his life around the fact that she's dead. 

APPEARANCE: 6'0" hot, muscularly built, strong facial features, enticing eyes, clean shaven.

COLOR CODE: #E88686

@Angel I'm gonna have to decline right now. :smh2: Please make some revisions and I'll have a second look:

• The Eva ex-boyfriend claim got cleared with me first with @Brandon. and is part of his larger storyline, since that's a bigger connection that supersedes most people's. Please change your connection to the crime.
      • The setting is a small town. I don't think it's realistic or consistent if we have a club scene that hosts go-go dancers. Please change your occupation.
      • 23 is a tad too young, especially considering characters from later generations of WWE are older than him. 26-29 would be a good range (John Cena is 26, for comparison.)

4c8844d39e3faaeab73a66fa2e4fd513--wwe-to

Mandy Rose 
      INCOME: Upper class
      SEXUAL ORIENTATION: straight
      OCCUPATION:  Anchor of RHNT Full Sails local news for weekend news; on-call anchor for weekday news. 
      NICKNAMES/ALIASES: Ms. Rose
      MARITAL STATUS: single
      HOBBIES: clubbing, casual dating, shopping, and spreading tea
      FRIENDSHIPS/RELATIONSHIPS: Adam Cole (co-worker); open to friendships/relationships/enemies 
      CONNECTION TO THE CRIME:  Co-reporting the death of Eva with Adam Cole. Believes that this murder story will help jumpstart her career. 
      PERSONALITY TRAITS: Opportunistic, Arrogant, Materialistic 
      BACKSTORY: Mandy is currently the weekend head anchor for RHNT Full Sail local news and works weekdays if someone calls out. Mandy believes she deserves more than this. She was able to get everything she wanted, from her dream Malibu sports car from her parents, to going to the University of her dreams, to getting any man she wants in the club. Some say she never really had to work for anything in her life, until now. Ever since being hired as the weekend lead anchor, Mandy thought she could easily get promoted for weekday lead anchor by just batting her eyelashes and seductively flirt with management. Mandy never realized how competitive it is here at RHNT, especially competing with fellow news anchor Adam Cole, who is everyone's dream boy. Mandy is envious of Adam's success in the journalism industry and she is ready to dethrone his position. With the recent murder story of Eva Marie, Mandy believes that this will be the story that will help jumpstart her journalism career. She will stop at nothing until she reaches her goal.
      APPEARANCE: (Describe your character's physical appearance.) Blonde, short, muscular, wears a lot of makeup. Dresses business causal at work, dresses provocatively everywhere else. 

11 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

@Angel I'm gonna have to decline right now. :smh2: Please make some revisions and I'll have a second look:

• The Eva ex-boyfriend claim got cleared with me first with @Brandon. and is part of his larger storyline, since that's a bigger connection that supersedes most people's. Please change your connection to the crime.
      • The setting is a small town. I don't think it's realistic or consistent if we have a club scene that hosts go-go dancers. Please change your occupation.
      • 23 is a tad too young, especially considering characters from later generations of WWE are older than him. 26-29 would be a good range (John Cena is 26, for comparison.)

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Not able to take part unfortunately, at least not from the jump, but felt inspired anyway. Thanks to @Mariah. for the idea/helping find some of the images and hope everyone has fun!

KTgB0rC.png

:shock: You slayed it, as per! Love the water effect on the bottom too, omg :shook: Thank you so much!

• 3 weeks later...

aASp0OL.png

FULL NAME: Ariane Andrew

INCOME: $45,925

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight

NICKNAMES/ALIASES: Ari (with friends)

HOBBIES: Eco-Activism, Writing of any form

FRIENDSHIPS/RELATIONSHIPS: None, new in town

CONNECTION TO THE CRIME: Ariane's debut Murder/Mystery trilogy Minnesota Mist has proven to be a massive success, all three novels having their respective reigns atop the New York Times Best Sellers list. Hype for her second series is high, and the murder that took place in Full Sail, Washington  has caught this young author's eye. She decides to move to the small town for inspiration, studying the case and speaking with those close to the victim. 

MARITAL STATUS: Single

BACKSTORY: As strange as it may sound, Ariane has always been fascinated with murder and crime in general ever since she was a small kindergartener. This is due to the fact she has witnessed murder firsthand when her father brutally killed her mother right in front of her at the young age of six years old. She had no choice but to move in with her grandparents at that point, and as anybody could imagine, this was rough on her. With no other way to cope, Ariane wrote out her feelings in a small diary... and this stemmed her passion for writing. As she grew older she found herself writing more murder-themed work, and though relatives and teachers were both concerned for her, she received praise for her talent. This praise and support is what made her the woman she is today; a successful author, with an already classic trilogy under her belt.

16 hours ago, April. said:

aASp0OL.png

FULL NAME: Ariane Andrew

INCOME: $45,925

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight

NICKNAMES/ALIASES: Ari (with friends)

HOBBIES: Eco-Activism, Writing of any form

FRIENDSHIPS/RELATIONSHIPS: None, new in town

CONNECTION TO THE CRIME: Ariane's debut Murder/Mystery trilogy Minnesota Mist has proven to be a massive success, all three novels having their respective reigns atop the New York Times Best Sellers list. Hype for her second series is high, and the murder that took place in Full Sail, Washington  has caught this young author's eye. She decides to move to the small town for inspiration, studying the case and speaking with those close to the victim. 

MARITAL STATUS: Single

BACKSTORY: As strange as it may sound, Ariane has always been fascinated with murder and crime in general ever since she was a small kindergartener. This is due to the fact she has witnessed murder firsthand when her father brutally killed her mother right in front of her at the young age of six years old. She had no choice but to move in with her grandparents at that point, and as anybody could imagine, this was rough on her. With no other way to cope, Ariane wrote out her feelings in a small diary... and this stemmed her passion for writing. As she grew older she found herself writing more murder-themed work, and though relatives and teachers were both concerned for her, she received praise for her talent. This praise and support is what made her the woman she is today; a successful author, with an already classic trilogy under her belt.

Accepted, my dear. :hug: Welcome back as always!

• Mariah. unpinned and locked this topic