Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wiccan Venus

More former Divas on Chasing Glory

30 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Rahgeme said:

Didn’t Melina say some slick shit and throw shade at Sasha? I heard she said something about “some women lose their spark when they turn face” or something, eluding to Miss Banks.

let that be the case... and—- 

And what bitch would she be wrong? Nope! 

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Natalie said:

And what bitch would she be wrong? Nope! 

She’s clearly bitter! Sasha has the pull she WISHES she possessed during her prime!

Queen Melina needs to return & show those girls HOW its done! 

1 person likes this

it's official; Natalie and I were obviously destined to be bff's

I wasn't a big fan of Eve when she was in the company, but I absolutely love how aware, open, and bothered she is about the injustices the girls faced during her time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Melina on a Match with Naomi, Shoots on Steve Austin, and Her Top 5 Moments in WWE
      By nintendoboyds
      So I recently talked to Melina about some of the highlights from her career. And things got juicy real fast. Let me know what you thought! Also, there's a Melina signed photo giveaway we're doing so make sure to check it out.

• Naomi wants a match with Melina
      By nintendoboyds
      And Melina talked about it. I mean Melina vs Naomi would be pretty epic. Both extremely athletic and creative. But I do think like how Beth and Michelle brought those golden matches out of Melina, Naomi would need one. Not sure if that's Melina..? 

• Is Melina the Sunny of the new era?
      By Travy Massaro
      As we all know, Sunny is an entire mess. It's also been said quite often that she was extremely difficult to work with during her time in the business.
      In more recent years, Melina is easily the woman who got the most backstage heat and caused the most drama. She also was many times labeled by her peers as hard to work with, catty, and (to put it quite simply) the one who caused the majority of the behind-the-scenes drama in the MMB era. Argue it all you want, but Melina tried her best to be the Regina George of her day.
      Without rehashing all the drama that the two started/dealt with that would make this post go forever, the question is simple:
      Is Melina the Sunny of the new era?