Cooksie

Full Sail | In Town (RP Thread)

466 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

SETH ROLLINS
Sitting alone with Matt was awkward to say the least, but that feeling was easily flushed out by Seth's pain. "Thanks, man. Just pass me some ice. Pretty sure it's only—GAH!—a sprain. I'll be fine."

Matt Sydal //
Honestly Matt felt ashamed of himself for letting his personal feelings get in the way of his job causing someone to get hurt, he had to fix it. Neglecting eye contact, he collected ice cubes in a rubber bag before securing it gently laying it across Seth's lower leg. He'd remain a silent, continuously adjusting his grip as the ice cooled his palms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Samier. said:

Matt Sydal //
Honestly Matt felt ashamed of himself for letting his personal feelings get in the way of his job causing someone to get hurt, he had to fix it. Neglecting eye contact, he collected ice cubes in a rubber bag before securing it gently laying it across Seth's lower leg. He'd remain a silent, continuously adjusting his grip as the ice cooled his palms.

SETH ROLLINS
"You can go if you want. I said I'll be fine and I doubt you wanna be in here right now, not that I blame you. We'll call this even,"
Seth banters, hissing after each phrase in response to his injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

SETH ROLLINS
"You can go if you want. I said I'll be fine and I doubt you wanna be in here right now, not that I blame you. We'll call this even,"
Seth banters, hissing after each phrase in response to his injury.

Matt Sydal //

 

"Well I can't leave you in here, like, legally. You're untreated with just a bag of ice" Matt joked, moving the ice to a lower part of his leg. He'd reach above Seth to grab wrapping bandage from a near by cabinet, placing them beside Seth as he continued to ice his leg.
TBC: @Mariah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Queen of Hens said:

SASHA BANKS

"Hmm. I don't know... Working for the same people I was openly criticizing just last week? That's a bad look, if you ask me." Sasha responds, thinking about what she could do with everything Becky was offering her in that moment. The information and resources that she had been scouring Full Sail for stood right in front of her, all in the amusing form of a woman with bright orange hair. Sighing, she crosses her arms and looks at the investigator curiously, looking for a sign, any sign, that this was, in fact, too good to be true. Finding none, she shrugs. "Fine. I'll do it. I'll help you."

BECKY LYNCH
After assuming a discouraged facial expression from Sasha's initial sentiments, the podcaster's ultimate decision would bring one of joy and relief to her face-- though it couldn't be immediately conveyed in her communication of such. "Thank you," she'd simply offer. "We'll strategize and go over the best methods of engagement as it pertains to singling out the district, noting key places of interest and relaying it from your media channel to even larger outlets. Once the developments become soap opera-esque in the media, the perpetrator will either have one of two reactions: to taunt or to panic. Either way, our watchful eye over the surroundings will be able to pinpoint them from a mile away with this approach," she'd conclude, feigning a confidence. "Sound fair?"

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

BECKY LYNCH
After assuming a discouraged facial expression from Sasha's initial sentiments, the podcaster's ultimate decision would bring one of joy and relief to her face-- though it couldn't be immediately conveyed in her communication of such. "Thank you," she'd simply offer. "We'll strategize and go over the best methods of engagement as it pertains to singling out the district, noting key places of interest and relaying it from your media channel to even larger outlets. Once the developments become soap opera-esque in the media, the perpetrator will either have one of two reactions: to taunt or to panic. Either way, our watchful eye over the surroundings will be able to pinpoint them from a mile away with this approach," she'd conclude, feigning a confidence. "Sound fair?"

SASHA BANKS

"Yeah, sounds good." Sasha says, at first nonchalantly, her demeanor static and unmoving. However, as she processed the moment, a devilish smirk began forming on her lips. Everything was finally falling into place, and Sasha couldn't be happier. "Now, I do have a few questions before I become your little minion, Becky. How involved are you and your goons going to be in my broadcasts? I tend to work best alone, so you have to understand where I'm coming from. Will you just be feeding me info, or will I be speaking on your behalf, word for word?" She asks, raising an eyebrow as she spoke to display her concern.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Queen of Hens said:

SASHA BANKS

"Yeah, sounds good." Sasha says, at first nonchalantly, her demeanor static and unmoving. However, as she processed the moment, a devilish smirk began forming on her lips. Everything was finally falling into place, and Sasha couldn't be happier. "Now, I do have a few questions before I become your little minion, Becky. How involved are you and your goons going to be in my broadcasts? I tend to work best alone, so you have to understand where I'm coming from. Will you just be feeding me info, or will I be speaking on your behalf, word for word?" She asks, raising an eyebrow as she spoke to display her concern.

BECKY LYNCH
"It depends on what developments transpire,"
she'd solemnly explain, the thought of the unknown creeping into her mind. "It will be a collaborative effort, each and every time. We chose you because we know you have a unique voice that will resonate with people. Much better than any of us would, anyhow." She'd bite her lip, laughing. "I mean, really, who from the eastern district would be too keen as to hearing what a bunch of rich, lazy cops had to say, right? We need someone who embodies the people. Your voice will always speak louder than ours for that reason."

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/02/2018 at 9:51 AM, Rainbow Heart said:

Paige Turner
Paige feels her pulse quicken at the suddenly very close proximity of Alicia, her eyes falling to the quirky woman's lips before snapping back up to meet her eyes. "Well I've read about it before in some of the books my Grandmother keeps, but I don't really know if I believe in it." She answers, stepping back a little to create some space between the two of them. "I'm open to the idea of it though" Paige admits as she starts to notice just how anxious Alicia looked. "Why do you ask? Did, did something happen?" She asks, the concern in her voice growing.

Alicia Fox
"I keep on having this same dream," She'd reveal taking a few steps away, sinking into an old battered chair and  releasing an exaggerated sigh. "Buuuut, it's so real, like I've actually travelled...." Alicia would pause and pull a soured face towards her impromptu confidante.  "I sound crazy, right?."

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Naomella said:

Alicia Fox
"I keep on having this same dream," She'd reveal taking a few steps away, sinking into an old battered chair and  releasing an exaggerated sigh. "Buuuut, it's so real, like I've actually travelled...." Alicia would pause and pull a soured face towards her impromptu confidante.  "I sound crazy, right?."

Paige Turner
"I mean yeah you do, but you always sound crazy so it's not like I would choose now to start being shocked." Paige jokes, trying to lighten the mood a little bit. "Are you sure it's not just one of those really realistic dreams where your mind tricks you into feeling what's happening?"

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Paige Turner
"I mean yeah you do, but you always sound crazy so it's not like I would choose now to start being shocked." Paige jokes, trying to lighten the mood a little bit. "Are you sure it's not just one of those really realistic dreams where your mind tricks you into feeling what's happening?"

Alicia Fox
"One, I am not crazy. Two, I think I know the difference between a dream and an out of body experience, duh." 

"It's the weirdest scenario though, it's always the same little girl speaking the same gibberish language, stood in front of the same door." Alicia would explain, her mind clearly puzzled by the unwanted omen. "Like what does that even mean?"

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Naomella said:

Alicia Fox
"One, I am not crazy. Two, I think I know the difference between a dream and an out of body experience, duh." 

"It's the weirdest scenario though, it's always the same little girl speaking the same gibberish language, stood in front of the same door." Alicia would explain, her mind clearly puzzled by the unwanted omen. "Like what does that even mean?"

Paige Turner
"One, I just said you have a tendency to sound crazy. Two, don't get snippy with me missy or you wont get your lollipop when our session is over." she jokingly warns Alicia. "I can't say I know much about this subject, but I guess if it is something magical it must be trying to tell you something. Weird, freaky shit always has some kind of meaning behind it." She states while leaning down to fetch some things under the counter but continues talking.

"Your house isn't haunted or anything right? No Indian burial grounds or dead bodies hidden under the floorboards?" Paige asks nonchalantly as she dumps a few candles and some sage on the counter before turning her attention back to Alicia.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alicia Fox
"Mary mother of Christ, you're saying this shit could be real?" Alicia would gasp, leaping out of her chair and looking over to Paige with a stern look. "I thought it was all soy candles and sage, I did not sign up for a freaking haunting. Why do evil spirits always target the pretty girls?"

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CARMELLA VAN DALE
"Forgive me father, for I have sinned,"
Carmella whispers into the brown grate of the frosty, pitch black confessional at Full Sail's St. Michael's church. With goosebumps filling her arms as she stares terrified at the silhouette of her priest, she swallows the saliva lining her mouth and carries on the ritual, the thumping of her heart being all that's heard until she speaks once again. "It has been... a while since my last confessional."

PRIEST
"So what brings you here, child of God?"

CARMELLA VAN DALE
"Eh, well, it's kinda a long story,"
she sighs with a titter. "But lately I've been having, like, these thoughts. These dark, evil, I guess 'sinful' thoughts. Bear with me here, sweetheart. See, my abusive ex-boyfriend is dead and like... it's felt so satisfying to know that," she confesses with a soft, purr-like cadence, going into a mild trance. "Almost euphoric? I keep imagining how he died and what his face looked like when he took his last breath... or if he bled and how much. I just want to stand there in front of him and watch it happen over and over and over again. Maybe even touch him as it happens. But then," she pauses, snapping out of her soulless state. "There's a bit of a twist. Into my life waltzes his best friend, who loved and cared about my ex so much. And he's a really great guy and I don't know if it's because I feel sorry for him, the reason that I keep thinking about him or—or... no, I believe it's jealousy, father. Because I want him to care about me that way. Actually, not that way. I think want him to be in love with me. I don't know where it came from, but I just want him to grab me and kiss me. And then throw me down onto a surface and just give himself to me and make love—no, I want him fuck me. Steamy, passionate, sweaty, fiery sex..."

"Hm. Oh yeah, princess?" says the amused silhouette in a gravelly, familiar voice, disappearing from behind the grate.

Carmella narrows her eyes in confusion and starts to slide toward the corner of the confessional in fear, as footsteps approach and open the door, the priest revealing himself to be none other than Phil Brooks. Carmella looks him up and down, cautiously rises to her feet and pulls him in by the back of his head for a heavy, wet kiss. He guides her backward and presses her body onto the wooden inside of the booth as he writhes against her, giving in to both their raw, carnal, animalistic desires, then she jumps into his thick, muscular arms and clamps her legs around his back. They slide off each other's shirts and she claws into his tattoo dripped chest and his shoulders, as he kisses and sucks down from the nape of her neck, to all over her pushed out breasts whilst massaging them, next tearing off the remains of her clothing. While her tongue plays with his lip ring, she uses her curled toes to push down his jeans and boxer briefs, the pair of them now fully in the nude, when suddenly he wraps his hand around her neck tightly, leaving her short of breath. She clenches her eyelids, then re-opens them to see her ex Dolph Ziggler standing before her with rage written on him as he starts to strangle her, the church becoming engulfed in flames around the confessional. Startled, she fights back at him, slapping him and digging her nails across his face, struggling for freedom. What little air she was able to take in is then suddenly polluted by black clouds of smoke, causing her throat to tighten and her to release a hearty cough. It's at that moment that Carmella awakens to see her motel room burning around her, this time it not being part of her surreal nightmare. In a panic, she rushes out of bed onto the floor—still coughing out her lungs—and searches around for her cousin Liv, noticing the time on the clock indicates her cousin was still at work. She pulls a pillowcase off a pillow and holds it over her mouth as she tries to pack as much as possible in an available duffel bag, desperately running out the room door to the winter air when her respiratory system reaches its limit of safety.

-

Moments pass as the row of approximately four burning rooms is hosed down by local firefighters, Carmella looking on with tearful eyes while she breathes into an oxygen mask attached to a tank inside the back of an ambulance, a blanket wrapped around her. 

CAPTAIN DWAYNE JOHNSON
"We haven't gotten in touch with your cousin yet, but on the bright side, most of your personal belongings were left without too much damage, as the fire hadn't reached the closet. We'll be passing them along,"
the firefighter informs Carmella with a polite nod and tip of the hat.

CARMELLA VAN DALE
"Sure,"
Carmella replies short and sternly, retrieving her phone from the officer and looking at the menu screen wondering who to call for help. She scrolls through her contacts and pauses at each name: Jimmy UsoJoey Mercury? John Cena? Phil Brooks... She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath to hold back from bawling, thereafter proceeding to make her phone call.

tbc: @Queen of Hens

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Naomella said:

Alicia Fox
"Mary mother of Christ, you're saying this shit could be real?" Alicia would gasp, leaping out of her chair and looking over to Paige with a stern look. "I thought it was all soy candles and sage, I did not sign up for a freaking haunting. Why do evil spirits always target the pretty girls?"

Paige Turner
"For the same reason everybody else likes pretty girls" Paige smirks, winking at Alicia.

"Look I'm not saying you are being haunted, but you yourself said it was definitely not a dream so i'm just looking at other options as to what it could be." She admits while placing her hand comfortingly on Alicia's shoulder. "I'm just trying to help."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Paige Turner
"For the same reason everybody else likes pretty girls" Paige smirks, winking at Alicia.

"Look I'm not saying you are being haunted, but you yourself said it was definitely not a dream so i'm just looking at other options as to what it could be." She admits while placing her hand comfortingly on Alicia's shoulder. "I'm just trying to help."

Alicia Fox
"How about a seance?" Alicia would perk up, her eyes full of childlike joy as she'd dash around the corner of a large oak bookcase. 

"Where does your granny keep the Ouija boards?" She'd pester as her head would bob up and down behind the tops of shelves.  "Well, are you going to help me? Or are you chicken?" Alicia would tease, throwing her head around another corner looking to Paige with one of her many mischievous looks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Naomella said:

Alicia Fox
"How about a seance?" Alicia would perk up, her eyes full of childlike joy as she'd dash around the corner of a large oak bookcase. 

"Where does your granny keep the Ouija boards?" She'd pester as her head would bob up and down behind the tops of shelves.  "Well, are you going to help me? Or are you chicken?" Alicia would tease, throwing her head around another corner looking to Paige with one of her many mischievous looks. 

Paige Turner
"A seance? With a Ouija board? We're not 15 year old goth girls at a slumber party Alicia." Paige snickers. "Next you'll be asking me to play light as a feather stiff as a board." She adds with an eye roll, smiling to herself. A smile that was quickly dropped when she saw Alicia's excitement start to slowly deflate. 

After mentally cursing at herself for being weak, begrudgingly she'd let out "Third aisle, middle section, bottom row."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nikki Bella
Nikki peered from her bedroom, to the outside of her mansion. Admiring the sunlight - shining on her tan skin.. She sat in her bed, the thought of the death of Eva was stuck on her mind.. She couldn't shake it..
The thought that you had seen that person before their death, really haunts you.. "Ugh.. this is literal crap." She muttered to herself.. "Why do these things happen.." She sighed.

Getting up from her bed, as she went to her walk in closet to change. She steps out her closet, walks out her mansion - locking the door to take a stroll. Her face was grim and pale - she looked like something was wrong. She didn't wanna admit it - but there was definitely something wrong with her.

TBC: Anyone
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.