Cooksie

Full Sail | In Town (RP Thread)

1,447 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Paige Turner
"Ummm not really" Paige admits. "I got it from my Grandma but other than that I don't know much about any of these books. She's been collecting them for as long as I can remember. Why? Did you find something in there?"

PHIL BROOKS

"Looks like it. I think I stumbled on a journal entry of some sort. Scratch that, a whole bunch of them.Phil quietly responds, carefully turning each page of the journal, scanning the passages for anything of interest. The writing on some of the pages had been faded away by time, but he could mostly make out what each one said. "Hmmm... here's one that could help. It mentions the gates. Can't make out what that says, or that. Come on, come on... there we go!" Narrowing his eyes, Phil reads the passage to the rest of the group, curious as to what he'd find. "I tried to communicate with the other side of the gate today, but it proved to be a foolish idea. The spirits filled my mind with wicked thoughts, promising me more from life than what I was currently receiving, so long as I helped them escape their fiery prison. I saw what they intended to give me. It was wonderful. I had everything in the world, and so much more. It was a splendid moment, one I didn't want to ever forget. But I knew better. Empty words from wicked creatures would lead to nothing but chaos. And yet..." Cursing as the writing fades out, Phil finds another chunk of text that he can read. "...though she says she's found a solution. Something that'll end this all, forever. I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing. I hope this doesn't make everything worse." Looking up from the book, Phil locks eyes with Carmella, wondering if this book belonged to the witch she had mentioned. "Do you think this was written by Sable? Maybe she wanted us to find it. She mentioned a solution for the gates."

tbc: @Mariah.

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, Dante. said:

JIMMY.
Jimmy keeps his eyes locked on the woman up until she goes backstage. He was so completely mesmerized by her stage presence that he didn't even realize the guy he was searching for had hit him back already. "Awe, fuck.." He says, revealing his phone and looking at the message. It seems to have been sent by a production manager, who tells Jimmy to meet him backstage. 

At last, Jimmy finds the guy and they conduct their business in an empty space backstage. He is on his way out the venue when he accidentally runs into someone. "Yo, what the FUC--" He shouts. Jimmy looks up and see's that it is the woman who was on stage performing tonight. He immediately stops and changes his tone. "My fault. I didn't mean to yell at you just now. You just..uhh...caught me by surprise..." Jimmy says, gazing into her eyes.

Trinity McCray
Trinity takes a slight step back as hits what feels like a brick wall. She puts her hand on her head as she tries to rub the pain away. "It's fine. Just be careful next time, jeez. You feel like brick dude. She looks up at the guy and sees it the one that she was staring at during her performance. "Weren't you in the audience? How did you get back here?"

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

PHIL BROOKS

"Looks like it. I think I stumbled on a journal entry of some sort. Scratch that, a whole bunch of them.Phil quietly responds, carefully turning each page of the journal, scanning the passages for anything of interest. The writing on some of the pages had been faded away by time, but he could mostly make out what each one said. "Hmmm... here's one that could help. It mentions the gates. Can't make out what that says, or that. Come on, come on... there we go!" Narrowing his eyes, Phil reads the passage to the rest of the group, curious as to what he'd find. "I tried to communicate with the other side of the gate today, but it proved to be a foolish idea. The spirits filled my mind with wicked thoughts, promising me more from life than what I was currently receiving, so long as I helped them escape their fiery prison. I saw what they intended to give me. It was wonderful. I had everything in the world, and so much more. It was a splendid moment, one I didn't want to ever forget. But I knew better. Empty words from wicked creatures would lead to nothing but chaos. And yet..." Cursing as the writing fades out, Phil finds another chunk of text that he can read. "...though she says she's found a solution. Something that'll end this all, forever. I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing. I hope this doesn't make everything worse." Looking up from the book, Phil locks eyes with Carmella, wondering if this book belonged to the witch she had mentioned. "Do you think this was written by Sable? Maybe she wanted us to find it. She mentioned a solution for the gates."

tbc: @Mariah.

CARMELLA VAN DALE
"I mean, it has to be,"
replies Carmella as she moves in close beside Phil and looks down at the passage herself, carefully taking it from his hands so not to damage it. "She seems... really conflicted," she speculates while her empathy for Sable grows. The more information revealed itself, the more she found herself identifying with the ancient witch. "But this Sable, if it's actually her, can't be the same one that's roaming now; the same one that threatened you. The weight of her role—that and having the love of her life taken from her, then being trapped in hell for thousands of years. It all must have changed her. But we're gonna help: her and ourselves." 

Turning back to Elias—her expression stern—she addresses him. "Elias. This 'idiot' hopes you know what you're doing. You may be a fucking asshole, but I—," she interrupts herself, trying not to allow her fast developing feelings to get ahead. "We care about you. And that's all we're trying to show, which probably really does make us idiots. So please... whatever you do out there, just be careful. Capiche?"

tbc: @JayP.

4 people like this

26 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
Trinity takes a slight step back as hits what feels like a brick wall. She puts her hand on her head as she tries to rub the pain away. "It's fine. Just be careful next time, jeez. You feel like brick dude. She looks up at the guy and sees it the one that she was staring at during her performance. "Weren't you in the audience? How did you get back here?"

JIMMY.
"Yeah, I was. And, uh, I was helping one of the stage managers with something. So they just let me come back here."
He says, gazing down into her eyes. Jimmy tries to come up with any excuse as to how he made it backstage, hoping she would not question him any further. In attempt to change the subject and keep the conversation rolling, he continues, "By the way, you killed it out there. That show was fucking insane."

1 minute ago, Dante. said:

JIMMY.
"Yeah, I was. And, uh, I was helping one of the stage managers with something. So they just let me come back here."
He says, gazing down into her eyes. Jimmy tries to come up with any excuse as to how he made it backstage, hoping she would not question him any further. In attempt to change the subject and keep the conversation rolling, he continues, "By the way, you killed it out there. That show was fucking insane."

Trinity McCray
She shakes off the feelings of cobwebs in her head and then beams up when she hears her performance being complimented. "Oh thanks. Me and my girls work so hard to make it special for the fans every week... Especially with everything going on in this town. Trinity has a flashback of her fight with that monster. She quickly shakes herself from it when she remembers she in front of a man. You know... With Stephanie's death and such. She was a terrible mayor and a terrible person with awful fashion sense, but no one deserves to die like that." Trinity speaks those words with a lack of care since she really didn't care for Stephanie like that. She was a bitch.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
She shakes off the feelings of cobwebs in her head and then beams up when she hears her performance being complimented. "Oh thanks. Me and my girls work so hard to make it special for the fans every week... Especially with everything going on in this town. Trinity has a flashback of her fight with that monster. She quickly shakes herself from it when she remembers she in front of a man. You know... With Stephanie's death and such. She was a terrible mayor and a terrible person with awful fashion sense, but no one deserves to die like that." Trinity speaks those words with a lack of care since she really didn't care for Stephanie like that. She was a bitch.

JIMMY.
"Seriously. It's crazy as hell out here in Full Sail. Everyday's an event or a scandal with somebody missing or found dead." 
He says. "The name's Jimmy by the way. I take it yours is Nay-oh-me with the way the crowd was chanting it at your earlier." Jimmy let's out a chuckle. "Issa pleasure to meet you tho, beautiful."

2 people like this

18 hours ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
"I mean, it has to be,"
replies Carmella as she moves in close beside Phil and looks down at the passage herself, carefully taking it from his hands so not to damage it. "She seems... really conflicted," she speculates while her empathy for Sable grows. The more information revealed itself, the more she found herself identifying with the ancient witch. "But this Sable, if it's actually her, can't be the same one that's roaming now; the same one that threatened you. The weight of her role—that and having the love of her life taken from her, then being trapped in hell for thousands of years. It all must have changed her. But we're gonna help: her and ourselves." 

Turning back to Elias—her expression stern—she addresses him. "Elias. This 'idiot' hopes you know what you're doing. You may be a fucking asshole, but I—," she interrupts herself, trying not to allow her fast developing feelings to get ahead. "We care about you. And that's all we're trying to show, which probably really does make us idiots. So please... whatever you do out there, just be careful. Capiche?"

ELIAS SAMSON
"Will you please stop worrying over nothing? I'm going to be fine," he sighs as returns an equally stern look, which quickly dissolves into a teasing smirk. 
"Besides, other than me potentially dying, what's the worse that could happen?"

4 people like this

12 minutes ago, JayP. said:

ELIAS SAMSON
"Will you please stop worrying over nothing? I'm going to be fine," he sighs as returns an equally stern look, which quickly dissolves into a teasing smirk. 
"Besides, other than me potentially dying, what's the worse that could happen?"

CARMELLA VAN DALE
"Hmm. Well when you put it like that, there really isn't much to lose," 
Carmella banters back, lightening her tone and the weight of her emotions to make room for her acid tongue.

4 people like this

19 hours ago, Dante. said:

JIMMY.
"Seriously. It's crazy as hell out here in Full Sail. Everyday's an event or a scandal with somebody missing or found dead." 
He says. "The name's Jimmy by the way. I take it yours is Nay-oh-me with the way the crowd was chanting it at your earlier." Jimmy let's out a chuckle. "Issa pleasure to meet you tho, beautiful."

Trinity McCray
"Naomi is just my stage name. Trinity is what people call me if they want to get to know me." She smiles as reflects on his compliment. "Nice to meet you Jimmy. I'm so happy you could help with... whatever you're helping with. I would do it to, but management doesn't want me to do "manly stuff". Gotta protect the talent and all, whatever."

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
"Naomi is just my stage name. Trinity is what people call me if they want to get to know me." She smiles as reflects on his compliment. "Nice to meet you Jimmy. I'm so happy you could help with... whatever you're helping with. I would do it to, but management doesn't want me to do "manly stuff". Gotta protect the talent and all, whatever."

JIMMY.
"Ah, I feel you. Makes sense they don't want you to hurt yourself, but do they know how hard you were staring at me from the stage? Shit, I'm sure you had to be straining something.."
He says, teasing Trinity for eyeing him down during her performance earlier. Of course he was doing the same to her, but who could blame him with how those moves she was doing on the stage? He let's out a faint chuckle and smirks at her.

1 person likes this

JIMMY.
"Ah, I feel you. Makes sense they don't want you to hurt yourself, but do they know how hard you were staring at me from the stage? Shit, I'm sure you had to be straining something.."
He says, teasing Trinity for eyeing him down during her performance earlier. Of course he was doing the same to her, but who could blame him with how those moves she was doing on the stage? He let's out a faint chuckle and smirks at her.

Trinity McCray
Trin puts on a show by pretending to be shocked that he would say that when in reality she is shocked that he knew it was him she was looking at. "Boy... I wasn't looking at you like that-At all. Heh... Trinity looks at her nails and shuffles between finger trying to avoid eye contact with Jimmy.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
"Hmm. Well when you put it like that, there really isn't much to lose," 
Carmella banters back, lightening her tone and the weight of her emotions to make room for her acid tongue.

ELIAS SAMSON
"Jeez, do you really think that?
" Elias chuckles, sarcastically cocking his eyebrow as he'd divulge in their playful back and forth. "Would you not miss me? Not even a little bit?"

3 people like this

35 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
Trin puts on a show by pretending to be shocked that he would say that when in reality she is shocked that he knew it was him she was looking at. "Boy... I wasn't looking at you like that-At all. Heh... Trinity looks at her nails and shuffles between finger trying to avoid eye contact with Jimmy.

JIMMY.
"Boy? Yeah, okay."
He snickers and turns his head away before looking back at her. "You can just admit you were staring at me tho. It's cool. You not the first female I've had that problem with." He says, continuing to tease.

1 person likes this

JIMMY.
"Boy? Yeah, okay."
He snickers and turns his head away before looking back at her. "You can just admit you were staring at me tho. It's cool. You not the first female I've had that problem with." He says, continuing to tease.

Trinity McCray
"And I certainly won't be the last..." She lightly pushes on him, and she can feel how solid-really solid he feels. He was cold too. "Woah, the A/C turning you into a Popsicle?" 

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, JayP. said:

ELIAS SAMSON
"Jeez, do you really think that?
" Elias chuckles, sarcastically cocking his eyebrow as he'd divulge in their playful back and forth. "Would you not miss me? Not even a little bit?"

CARMELLA VAN DALE
With a sigh and an eye roll, Carmella pushes the tip of her tongue behind her top lip to avoid a smile. Somehow, some way, Elias always had that effect on her. His inability to take anything as seriously as her was frustrating—as well as his lack of vulnerability—but his enigmatic nonchalance seemed to keep her sane. As she feels Phil disappear from the group, she redirects her attention back at Paige. "I think we've kept you long enough. I wanna thank you again for your help. It means everything. And at least now we know what we need to do. Maybe tomorrow you can try to convince that friend of your's to help as well. If her and I are both witches, we need to band together. And if possible, figure out who completes the trio, if they're not dead already."

tbc: @Rainbow Heart

4 people like this

10 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
With a sigh and an eye roll, Carmella pushes the tip of her tongue behind her top lip to avoid a smile. Somehow, some way, Elias always had that effect on her. His inability to take anything as seriously as her was frustrating—as well as his lack of vulnerability—but his enigmatic nonchalance seemed to keep her sane. As she feels Phil disappear from the group, she redirects her attention back at Paige. "I think we've kept you long enough. I wanna thank you again for your help. It means everything. And at least now we know what we need to do. Maybe tomorrow you can try to convince that friend of your's to help as well. If her and I are both witches, we need to band together. And if possible, figure out who completes the trio, if they're not dead already."

tbc: @Rainbow Heart

Paige Turner
Paige chuckles as she begins to collect up all the books that had somehow managed to become spread out around the room. "Oh yeah, 'Hey Alicia, we need you to go on a mission with that Carmella chick to unveil the gates of hell and fight a cult of vampires.' I'm sure she'll love that." She jokes sarcastically shaking her head as she gathers the last of the books. "But hey I'm just glad all these old books were useful for something. My Grandma is gonna be thrilled." She says before checking her watch. "Well if she's still awake that is."

Making her way over to the door she turns back to face the three others. "Carm call me if anything comes up ok? It was nice meeting you Elias and ummm ... you too other guy!" She finishes awkwardly before making her way out of the apartment. 

4 people like this

4 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Paige Turner
Paige chuckles as she begins to collect up all the books that had somehow managed to become spread out around the room. "Oh yeah, 'Hey Alicia, we need you to go on a mission with that Carmella chick to unveil the gates of hell and fight a cult of vampires.' I'm sure she'll love that." She jokes sarcastically shaking her head as she gathers the last of the books. "But hey I'm just glad all these old books were useful for something. My Grandma is gonna be thrilled." She says before checking her watch. "Well if she's still awake that is."

Making her way over to the door she turns back to face the three others. "Carm call me if anything comes up ok? It was nice meeting you Elias and ummm ... you too other guy!" She finishes awkwardly before making her way out of the apartment. 

CARMELLA VAN DALE
Carmella follows behind and waves Paige off, closing the door once her friend is gone. Her eyes focus on the metal locks as she turns it, then she rests the back of her head against the wood and looks back at Elias in bewilderment. With her hands on her hips, she makes her way toward him and stares at the flooring. "I should go get some sleep. If you leave to look for the vampires before I wake up, then I just wanna say I... I just want you to know—" she stammers to a halt, taking a deep breath before deciding to change the direction of her sentence. "Never mind. Whatever, just goodnight."

4 people like this

On 7/14/2018 at 1:02 AM, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
"And I certainly won't be the last..." She lightly pushes on him, and she can feel how solid-really solid he feels. He was cold too. "Woah, the A/C turning you into a Popsicle?" 

JIMMY.
"Nah, I'm just naturally hard as a rock. As you just saw."
 Jimmy says, chucking, upon seeing her reaction after she tries to push him but fails.

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, Dante. said:

JIMMY.
"Nah, I'm just naturally hard as a rock. As you just saw."
 Jimmy says, chucking, upon seeing her reaction after she tries to push him but fails.

Trinity McCray
"Sure... Ha. Ha." Trinity rubs her hand as she slightly chuckled at Jimmy's response. She bites her lips as she thinks about what's under his shirt. "I wasn't talking about you being hard, but you being cold as Hell."

3 people like this

25 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
"Sure... Ha. Ha." Trinity rubs her hand as she slightly chuckled at Jimmy's response. She bites her lips as she thinks about what's under his shirt. "I wasn't talking about you being hard, but you being cold as Hell."

JIMMY.
"Oh, well it's a lil' chilly in here, but I can handle."
Jimmy licks his lips and gazes off to the side, wondering what she was biting her lips about. Was she trying to hold back on saying something outright? Or was Jimmy just thinking to much into it?

2 people like this

34 minutes ago, Dante. said:

JIMMY.
"Oh, well it's a lil' chilly in here, but I can handle."
Jimmy licks his lips and gazes off to the side, wondering what she was biting her lips about. Was she trying to hold back on saying something outright? Or was Jimmy just thinking to much into it?

Trinity McCray
Trinity looks over Jimmy while there was a brief pause in their conversation. She liked what she saw and she wanted to see more, but her phone rings. She rolls her eyes. "Excuse me." She picks up her phone. "WHAT ENGLISH?!?!" She listens to Regal as he complains about a problem with a monster slaying weapon. She snarls as he requests her to come back. "Fine..." Trinity calmly hangs up the phone and looks at Jimmy, disappointed. I have to go.

3 people like this

6 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

Trinity McCray
Trinity looks over Jimmy while there was a brief pause in their conversation. She liked what she saw and she wanted to see more, but her phone rings. She rolls her eyes. "Excuse me." She picks up her phone. "WHAT ENGLISH?!?!" She listens to Regal as he complains about a problem with a monster slaying weapon. She snarls as he requests her to come back. "Fine..." Trinity calmly hangs up the phone and looks at Jimmy, disappointed. I have to go.

JIMMY.
Jimmy was visibly disappointed that their conversation was cut short, but it was getting late and he needed to head back home and discuss some things with his brother anyway.  Before he could even say anything back to her, she was already heading out. He bites down on his bottom lip and watches as Trinity walks away. 

FIN.

3 people like this