Cooksie

Full Sail | In Town (RP Thread)

1,711 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Cooksie said:

FINN BÁLOR
"I... not sure?"
Finn would attempt as a response, leaning his throbbing forehead onto Seth's bare shoulder. "...I don't think I'm... allowed."

SETH ROLLINS
"Allowed?"
Seth argues before taking a long pause.

"Right. Him."

Looking out into the air tracing the flames of the fireplace, his brows crease and lips separate as he attempts to absorb what has taken place. Obedience was not something he usually lived by, especially not under an unseen higher power. But still, this figure was something that was clearly affecting Finn deeply, to the point of literal suffering. It was sight he just couldn't bear above his selfish fantasies; his conscience was too unyielding, having yet to lose his humanity upon turning into a monster. With more questions over his friend's new existence than before, his heart yearns amidst contemplating whether this—whatever 'this' was—could work. He tightly wraps his arms around Finn Bálor and gently kisses his forehead, advancing toward a very difficult choice. He next moves his friend's face upward to face him, then gently runs his finger across Finn's lip as he did days ago, swimming deep into his blue eyes before speaking. "Nothing we said or did took place. I love you, but it has always been, and always will be, unspoken and unexplored. I showed up today, reflected on our memories together and left to tend to other matters, all of which under the acceptance that we're best friends, forever."

As it seemed, compulsion was Seth's only solution, the vampire dissolving into a gust of cool wind thereafter, reluctantly leaving his partner to himself with the new memory erased...

4 people like this

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

SETH ROLLINS
"Allowed?"
Seth argues before taking a long pause.

"Right. Him."

Looking out into the air tracing the flames of the fireplace, his brows crease and lips separate as he attempts to absorb what has taken place. Obedience was not something he usually lived by, especially not under an unseen higher power. But still, this figure was something that was clearly affecting Finn deeply, to the point of literal suffering. It was sight he just couldn't bear above his selfish fantasies; his conscience was too unyielding, having yet to lose his humanity upon turning into a monster. With more questions over his friend's new existence than before, his heart yearns amidst contemplating whether this—whatever 'this' was—could work. He tightly wraps his arms around Finn Bálor and gently kisses his forehead, advancing toward a very difficult choice. He next moves his friend's face upward to face him, then gently runs his finger across Finn's lip as he did days ago, swimming deep into his blue eyes before speaking. "Nothing we said or did took place. I love you, but it has always been, and always will be, unspoken and unexplored. I showed up today, reflected on our memories together and left to tend to other matters, all of which under the acceptance that we're best friends, forever."

As it seemed, compulsion was Seth's only solution, the vampire dissolving into a gust of cool wind thereafter, reluctantly leaving his partner to himself with the new memory erased...

FINN BÁLOR
As the gust of wind sent several photographs left on the ground flying among the room before descending all at once, a vacant look would fill Finn's eyes, before they would close, as he drifted off into an innocent slumber.

fin.

4 people like this

On 11/19/2018 at 0:54 AM, Maxim said:

ROMAN REIGNS

Hidden Content

He takes several deep breaths and wipes away the stray hairs from curtaining her hazel eyes, mesmerized by the pure beauty it projected and that he knew in that moment hid within her darkness. But in looking into her eyes, he reflects over whether or not he crossed a line he shouldn’t have, showing himself to be more vulnerable to her allure and energy than he could have imagined. The feeling of ecstasy turns into one of mild regret as he carefully puts her down so the pair of them can clean themselves up, lathering themselves in body wash in a respectful silence.

CARMELLA VAN DALE
Carmella slides against Roman as she moves to soak in more of the downpour, her eyes aglow with satisfaction. She bathes in Roman's silent beauty once more as he turns for a rinse, but while she admires the physique she took control over, and covers herself in silky suds, she lays sight upon something startling. There—on the lower right side of his back—marked a sizable scar, resembling a stab wound, too large and stark to be from an everyday blade: knife, dagger or otherwise. An incision, perhaps? No; what caused it had to be a heavy weapon, her instincts told her... perhaps even one that was outdated. She reaches toward it to feel its texture, when Roman casually turns back, smiles and retreats from the shower, leaving Carmella to her wary thoughts.

Her mind was scattering—continuing on from her rage from the previous night—and her powers were showing themselves to be coming undone. The witch was steadily unraveling beyond her wishes. She rests her eyes shut to compose herself and find her center one again, when a familiar, soothing voice whispers into her ear. It was one that tried to be her conscience; one that usually tried protecting her, even when she didn't want or need protection. It was the voice of someone Carmella had long since affirmed was only a friend, but distanced herself from in her evolution, mostly due to his judgement versus her own. "Princess," it whispers, before a handsome mirage appears behind her within the confines of the shower.

PHIL BROOKS
"Princess: listen to me, please. Something about that guy doesn't feel right,"
Phil 'CM Punk' Brooks cautions, his body intangible. "I know I used to think Elias was bad for you too, which, admittedly, I was way, way off. But this 'Roman'? You need to trust me on him. You really need to be careful, okay?"

"Okay?"

"OKAY?!"

Carmella clenches her eyes repeatedly, then stretches them open while gasping for air, like a fish out of water. Her magical bond to Phil re-emerged, it seemed, now that her powers were shaken. But above that concern, could the apparition of Phil be right about the stranger? Both Roman and her own barriers were crumbling down fast, but perhaps it would all prove to be a mistake. She thought she had regained control, but she felt vulnerable once again...

fin.

3 people like this

DEAN AMBROSE
Cobalt eyes dart open, frantically shooting in every direction before settling in the centre after scanning the room to their satisfaction—an action that had almost become routine since the knowledge of danger on the horizon came to light. Dean exhales deeply, realising he must have dozed off as he adjusted in an old armchair. Making note of the time on his watch, he jumps up out of the chair and exits the room; a ship cabin within an abandoned vessel that served as one of his many retreats when he desired seclusion. 

He walks through the passageways of the lower deck with a knowing stride, the decaying structure posing less a threat to him than it served as comfort—it was a reminder of his inability to age like it had and every other capability bestowed upon him. Arriving at a door, Dean kicks it open and enters the command centre, taking a seat at the head of a roundtable, much like others would've several decades prior in order to come to decisions in war. This was to serve as the location of the first gathering of Full Sail's vampire clan in over a year.

Dean leans back in his seat and awaits his first arrival.

tbc: @Mariah.

3 people like this

41 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

DEAN AMBROSE
Cobalt eyes dart open, frantically shooting in every direction before settling in the centre after scanning the room to their satisfaction—an action that had almost become routine since the knowledge of danger on the horizon came to light. Dean exhales deeply, realising he must have dozed off as he adjusted in an old armchair. Making note of the time on his watch, he jumps up out of the chair and exits the room; a ship cabin within an abandoned vessel that served as one of his many retreats when he desired seclusion. 

He walks through the passageways of the lower deck with a knowing stride, the decaying structure posing less a threat to him than it served as comfort—it was a reminder of his inability to age like it had and every other capability bestowed upon him. Arriving at a door, Dean kicks it open and enters the command centre, taking a seat at the head of a roundtable, much like others would've several decades prior in order to come to decisions in war. This was to serve as the location of the first gathering of Full Sail's vampire clan in over a year.

Dean leans back in his seat and awaits his first arrival.

SETH ROLLINS
Seth broods into the open air as he rests with his head leaned back, in the driver's seat of his car. He couldn't focus—the only thing concerning him right now was Finn, the events transpiring moments earlier shrouding his mind. But while in thought, he cycles back to Carmella, still wondering if the witch had anything to do with his friend's return and curse. Sure, Finn admitted he was sent by an entirely separate entity, assumed to be 'God', but although he trusted Finn, no theory was impossible. He'd been targeted and threatened, and he had to have his defenses up. He had to make himself a predator instead of prey.

Wiping his exhausted face, he exits the car and slams the door shut behind him, then follows Dean's marked scent to the arranged meeting area. "Ha," he laughs in a snide tone as he strolls through the door way. "Didn't actually think you'd be here given how you went ghost again when I—we needed you. I've been calling you for fucking days, man. So you better have a really good excuse for why you've been hiding from me. Is it because we..." Seth suddenly presses on, beginning acknowledge his and his mentor's affair once again, putting it before his brief passionate encounter with Finn.

3 people like this

30 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

SETH ROLLINS
Seth broods into the open air as he rests with his head leaned back, in the driver's seat of his car. He couldn't focus—the only thing concerning him right now was Finn, the events transpiring moments earlier shrouding his mind. But while in thought, he cycles back to Carmella, still wondering if the witch had anything to do with his friend's return and curse. Sure, Finn admitted he was sent by an entirely separate entity, assumed to be 'God', but although he trusted Finn, no theory was impossible. He'd been targeted and threatened, and he had to have his defenses up. He had to make himself a predator instead of prey.

Wiping his exhausted face, he exits the car and slams the door shut behind him, then follows Dean's marked scent to the arranged meeting area. "Ha," he laughs in a snide tone as he strolls through the door way. "Didn't actually think you'd be here given how you went ghost again when I—we needed you. I've been calling you for fucking days, man. So you better have a really good excuse for why you've been hiding from me. Is it because we..." Seth suddenly presses on, beginning acknowledge his and his mentor's affair once again, putting it before his brief passionate encounter with Finn.

DEAN AMBROSE
"You can say it," Dean responds, his eyes elsewhere but his demeanour unshaken as Seth enters. "Especially if that's a threat I hear. Sounding real tough there, baby boy." He leans forward in his seat, meeting Seth's line of sight with an impish grin.

"We fucked. Raw, rough, blistering, passionate sex—and it was great." He pauses, his grin having vanished as he carefully chooses his next words—one could even say rehearsing them. "We were both in need of a release and we got it from each other. That isn't gonna affect how I operate, and neither should it affect how you do. Is it going to, Seth?"

3 people like this

21 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

DEAN AMBROSE
"You can say it," Dean responds, his eyes elsewhere but his demeanour unshaken as Seth enters. "Especially if that's a threat I hear. Sounding real tough there, baby boy." He leans forward in his seat, meeting Seth's line of sight with an impish grin.

"We fucked. Raw, rough, blistering, passionate sex—and it was great." He pauses, his grin having vanished as he carefully chooses his next words—one could even say rehearsing them. "We were both in need of a release and we got it from each other. That isn't gonna affect how I operate, and neither should it affect how you do. Is it going to, Seth?"

SETH ROLLINS
Seth rolls his eyes, his pride being chiseled away slowly as he realizes how emotional bound he was being, especially as of late. Was this who he was? "Of course not. But that doesn't explain why the fuck you left us hanging, yet again. You wanna lecture me about being ready for war and impending threats, but do you even realize the seriousness of what we're dealing with? I was gonna wait for the others, but lemme just cut to it: I ran into a witch. That's why I was urgently trying to get in touch with you. And lemme tell you, she's absolutely not fucking around," he warns, huffing and growling as he steps closer to Dean. "That 'Sable' from all those ghost stories? Playground shit compared to this one. The bitch brought me to my knees without batting a lash—I couldn't move a muscle. Dean, I could literally feel every molecule that makes up my insides being torn through my mouth. It wasn't just me, either—"

tbc: @Rainbow Heart

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

SETH ROLLINS
Seth rolls his eyes, his pride being chiseled away slowly as he realizes how emotional bound he was being, especially as of late. Was this who he was? "Of course not. But that doesn't explain why the fuck you left us hanging, yet again. You wanna lecture me about being ready for war and impending threats, but do you even realize the seriousness of what we're dealing with? I was gonna wait for the others, but lemme just cut to it: I ran into a witch. That's why I was urgently trying to get in touch with you. And lemme tell you, she's absolutely not fucking around," he warns, huffing and growling as he steps closer to Dean. "That 'Sable' from all those ghost stories? Playground shit compared to this one. The bitch brought me to my knees without batting a lash—I couldn't move a muscle. Dean, I could literally feel every molecule that makes up my insides being torn through my mouth. It wasn't just me, either—"

tbc: @Rainbow Heart

Ruby Riott
"... she also got me" Ruby interrupts from the doorway, offering a slight wave as the two male vamps notice her presence. "Seth's right her power is truly no joke. There was essentially nothing either of us could do" She continues, making her way to the opposite side of the room and as far away from Dean as possible. "Do you honestly think I of all people would show up to one of these things if it wasn't something serious? Seth literally almost died, not to an army or to a professional vampire hunter, but to one little blonde girl with bad hair extensions."

TBC: @Shoaib.

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Ruby Riott
"... she also got me" Ruby interrupts from the doorway, offering a slight wave as the two male vamps notice her presence. "Seth's right her power is truly no joke. There was essentially nothing either of us could do" She continues, making her way to the opposite side of the room and as far away from Dean as possible. "Do you honestly think I of all people would show up to one of these things if it wasn't something serious? Seth literally almost died, not to an army or to a professional vampire hunter, but to one little blonde girl with bad hair extensions."

TBC: @Shoaib.

DEAN AMBROSE
Now up and out of his seat standing like his comrades, Dean's expression becomes more alarmed. "When was this? Have you run into her again? W-what did this witch bitch say exactly?"

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

DEAN AMBROSE
Now up and out of his seat standing like his comrades, Dean's expression becomes more alarmed. "When was this? Have you run into her again? W-what did this witch bitch say exactly?"

SETH ROLLINS
"She wants us fucking extinct, pal,"
Seth cautions with wide eyes. "She's coming after every single one of us to damn us to hell—not just us in Full Sail. And there's not a single doubt in my mind that she can pull it off."

tbc: @prince.

3 people like this

52 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

SETH ROLLINS
"She wants us fucking extinct, pal,"
Seth cautions with wide eyes. "She's coming after every single one of us to damn us to hell—not just us in Full Sail. And there's not a single doubt in my mind that she can pull it off."

tbc: @prince.

JEY USO
After days of hiding, The Usos decided to put their pride aside and return to their fellow vamps once they heard the rumors going around Full Sail and the potent forces being felt throughout the town. Both of them knew that something was approaching, and it was strong. They realized that they could not take on whatever IT was by themselves, and despite everything that has gone down between them and Dean, they knew that he knew it too. 

The two of them arrive at a secret location - which they recognized from prior meetings - after they traced Deans scent to track him down. Watching each others back for any potential threats or followers, they proceed with caution and enter the building. Following the scent, another familiar scent took over Jey's nostrils; it was Seth. 

"This will be good," he sarcastically says under his breath before turning to his brother. "You ready?" Jimmy gives him a nod of approval as Jey goes on grant himself entry into the meet up spot. The room looks at them unpleasantly surprised that they've arrived. Ruby, whom they have not met before, takes a fighting stance, ready to brawl. 

"Heard y'all in need of some help." he says looking directly at both Dean and Seth. "Whoa, lil mamma? Who you squaring up for? Sheesh, how'd you turn this one into of us? I didn't know you were this desperate, man." he says, looking at Ruby. 

@Dante.