Cooksie

Full Sail | In Town (RP Thread)

1,780 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, AJ Lee said:

APRIL MENDEZ

"Well, I'd love to see ya prove me wrong." Her tone is playful but she means every word. April had been to plenty of towns that were kind of like Full Sail. She thought she could get the gist of it, but if Full Sail was going to be an actual adventure other than...well...her own agenda, she was ecstatic. Seeing Punk's smile only widens hers after she laughs at his clumsiness. The options the man threw at her all sounded like the recipe for a fun night, but the last one catches her attention the most. Her light brown hues watch the keys dangle in front of her while she jumps off the path they're taking, onto a nearby park bench, and points off toward the lighthouse. "I like risky business, but if it's not too late after we should totally get food." She jumps back down to the ground and let's the back of her hand brush against his, eyes glancing back up at him before they're back on the lighthouse. "C'mon, Punk, let's go get ourselves into some trouble." There's already adrenaline running through her just at the thought of sneaking around a lighthouse. She can't remember the last time she let herself let loose and have fun like this...even if it might be a little illegal.

PHIL BROOKS

"Alrighty, lighthouse and food it is." Phil replies, smitten by the enthusiasm radiating off of her. Turning around the corner of the building, he sees the bar's parking lot nearby, his eyes falling on his old beat up truck as they continue to walk. Making sure to not get too ahead of her, Phil slowly turns towards AJ, his face reflecting the curiosity swirling within him. "You know, you're different than I expected you to be. You've been full of surprises these few minutes I've known you." Shoving his hands into his pockets, he watches as his breath dances in the cold of the night. Reaching his vehicle, he rests against its worn metal surface, trying to determine what it was he was doing. It was like he was on auto pilot, doing everything without much thought. Sighing, he contemplates why he had chosen to perform in Full Sail. Why he had chosen to spend the night with a complete stranger. Why had chosen to leave in the first place. Realizing how deep in thought he was, Phil quickly snaps out of it, his attention returning to AJ once more.

3 people like this

On 12/6/2018 at 10:49 PM, Queen of Hens said:

PHIL BROOKS

"Alrighty, lighthouse and food it is." Phil replies, smitten by the enthusiasm radiating off of her. Turning around the corner of the building, he sees the bar's parking lot nearby, his eyes falling on his old beat up truck as they continue to walk. Making sure to not get too ahead of her, Phil slowly turns towards AJ, his face reflecting the curiosity swirling within him. "You know, you're different than I expected you to be. You've been full of surprises these few minutes I've known you." Shoving his hands into his pockets, he watches as his breath dances in the cold of the night. Reaching his vehicle, he rests against its worn metal surface, trying to determine what it was he was doing. It was like he was on auto pilot, doing everything without much thought. Sighing, he contemplates why he had chosen to perform in Full Sail. Why he had chosen to spend the night with a complete stranger. Why had chosen to leave in the first place. Realizing how deep in thought he was, Phil quickly snaps out of it, his attention returning to AJ once more.

APRIL MENDEZ

His comment catches her off guard, and a puzzled look appears on April's face. That's one thing about her that she hates. In not-so-serious situations like this, she couldn't hide her facial expressions even if she tried. AJ's eyebrow raises while she stands in front of him, her combat boot kicks at the asphalt below her. Her eyes don't leave his face while she tries to read his expression, not being able to tell what he means by that. "I don't know whether to be offended by that or not," she says, a lopsided grin quickly pulling on the corner of her mouth. She's not going to give him a ton of shit for it, but it's something she's curious about. "But what can I say? I'd rather keep people guessing than have everyone know what my next move is going to be." It's a simple answer, but it's honest. "Just an FYI, you broke the stereotype I had of you the second your mouth opened." April let's her gaze fall, content with the fact that for the rest of the night she's going to have some form of a smile on her features. Her shoulder just barely misses his while she walks to the passenger side of the truck, her black painted fingertips trailing over the hood of the car while she takes in the breeze and her surroundings. She never would have imagined her night would turn into this. "C'mon, Punk, let's go piss off a lighthouse keeper." She teases with a wink in his direction, jumping into the passenger's seat when the door is finally unlocked.

3 people like this

21 hours ago, AJ Lee said:

APRIL MENDEZ

His comment catches her off guard, and a puzzled look appears on April's face. That's one thing about her that she hates. In not-so-serious situations like this, she couldn't hide her facial expressions even if she tried. AJ's eyebrow raises while she stands in front of him, her combat boot kicks at the asphalt below her. Her eyes don't leave his face while she tries to read his expression, not being able to tell what he means by that. "I don't know whether to be offended by that or not," she says, a lopsided grin quickly pulling on the corner of her mouth. She's not going to give him a ton of shit for it, but it's something she's curious about. "But what can I say? I'd rather keep people guessing than have everyone know what my next move is going to be." It's a simple answer, but it's honest. "Just an FYI, you broke the stereotype I had of you the second your mouth opened." April let's her gaze fall, content with the fact that for the rest of the night she's going to have some form of a smile on her features. Her shoulder just barely misses his while she walks to the passenger side of the truck, her black painted fingertips trailing over the hood of the car while she takes in the breeze and her surroundings. She never would have imagined her night would turn into this. "C'mon, Punk, let's go piss off a lighthouse keeper." She teases with a wink in his direction, jumping into the passenger's seat when the door is finally unlocked.

PHIL BROOKS

Following her in, Phil revs the engine as he takes his seat, glancing over at AJ as the vehicle warms up. Nothing brought a childish grin to his face quite like the roar of his truck's engine. The power and intensity it displayed whenever it was being utilised was always an experience, bringing him back to the first time he started working on his truck. They were simpler times then, years before everything had happened. "Well, now you've caught my interest. What kind of stereotype did I supposedly break, Ms. Keep People Guessing?" He playfully mutters, curious at her light-hearted statement. Pulling out of the busy parking lot, he travels along the lonely streets of Full Sail, his eyes lingering on the surrounding buildings and their familiarity. Turning on the radio, Phil tunes it until he lands on a familiar song, humming along as he waits for a response. "And be careful, I was just starting to like you."

2 people like this

On 12/8/2018 at 11:51 PM, Queen of Hens said:

PHIL BROOKS

Following her in, Phil revs the engine as he takes his seat, glancing over at AJ as the vehicle warms up. Nothing brought a childish grin to his face quite like the roar of his truck's engine. The power and intensity it displayed whenever it was being utilised was always an experience, bringing him back to the first time he started working on his truck. They were simpler times then, years before everything had happened. "Well, now you've caught my interest. What kind of stereotype did I supposedly break, Ms. Keep People Guessing?" He playfully mutters, curious at her light-hearted statement. Pulling out of the busy parking lot, he travels along the lonely streets of Full Sail, his eyes lingering on the surrounding buildings and their familiarity. Turning on the radio, Phil tunes it until he lands on a familiar song, humming along as he waits for a response. "And be careful, I was just starting to like you."

APRIL MENDEZ

April couldn't help but laugh, the alcohol having some factor to do with it but the nickname makes her smile. Ms. Keep People Guessing. With jumping from place to place as much as she did, it was fitting. "You just...I mean, you have the whole tatted, in a band, flirty look in your eye thing going. That's not uncommon." But she shrugs and keeps her eye on the window in front of her, brown hues catching signs that they pass. "But unlike most attractive guys who play in bands, you look like you give a fuck about what you're doing. You were getting lost in it, and then you threw in the comic book comment and that was the nail in the coffin." She says, her tone nothing but genuine. Her red lips smack together, the vibrancy wearing off just from a typical night of not reapplying it. AJ glances over at Phil. "Your turn, Punk, how am I different than what you expect?" She asks, her eyebrow raised before her foot is tapping along to the song that's playing, her eyes focusing on his face while he drives.

3 people like this

40 minutes ago, AJ Lee said:

APRIL MENDEZ

April couldn't help but laugh, the alcohol having some factor to do with it but the nickname makes her smile. Ms. Keep People Guessing. With jumping from place to place as much as she did, it was fitting. "You just...I mean, you have the whole tatted, in a band, flirty look in your eye thing going. That's not uncommon." But she shrugs and keeps her eye on the window in front of her, brown hues catching signs that they pass. "But unlike most attractive guys who play in bands, you look like you give a fuck about what you're doing. You were getting lost in it, and then you threw in the comic book comment and that was the nail in the coffin." She says, her tone nothing but genuine. Her red lips smack together, the vibrancy wearing off just from a typical night of not reapplying it. AJ glances over at Phil. "Your turn, Punk, how am I different than what you expect?" She asks, her eyebrow raised before her foot is tapping along to the song that's playing, her eyes focusing on his face while he drives.

PHIL BROOKS

"Hmmm... Let's see." Phil begins lightheartedly, turning down a lonely street as they leave the busier side of town for its quiet outskirts. Watching as the brightly-lit, lively buildings transition into towering trees dripping with moonlight, he continues, wanting to understand what about her was so enticing to him. "You're... out there. Yeah, I'll go with that. You're out there, way out there. Way, way, way out there. Let me explain before you throw me out of the moving vehicle." Feeling the road go from smooth pavement to gravelly dirt under his feet, he chuckles slightly, stepping on the gas just a little more as he begins to recognize his surroundings. AJ, at first glance, looked like someone who kept to herself and didn't stray far from what she was familiar with, someone who was terrified of veering even slightly from what she knew. And maybe Phil didn't know her enough yet, but the moment he interacted with her on that stage, she let loose and didn't stop. She went along with everything, surprising him at each stop. It was refreshing not seeing her hold back, unlike how he had behaved every single day until tonight. She was showing him how to have fun. "When I glanced over at you on that stage, I thought that would've been the last I saw of you, but it wasn't. You tracked me down, introduced yourself to me, and have been putting up with my drunk antics since." Nearing the lighthouse, Phil drives up the steep dirt road leading to it, never breaking away from his conversation with AJ as they arrive. "I thought you'd be one of those quiet, geeky types, but you've been far from quiet tonight. And I learned you like Batman, so I can't really call you a geek."

3 people like this

15 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

PHIL BROOKS

"Hmmm... Let's see." Phil begins lightheartedly, turning down a lonely street as they leave the busier side of town for its quiet outskirts. Watching as the brightly-lit, lively buildings transition into towering trees dripping with moonlight, he continues, wanting to understand what about her was so enticing to him. "You're... out there. Yeah, I'll go with that. You're out there, way out there. Way, way, way out there. Let me explain before you throw me out of the moving vehicle." Feeling the road go from smooth pavement to gravelly dirt under his feet, he chuckles slightly, stepping on the gas just a little more as he begins to recognize his surroundings. AJ, at first glance, looked like someone who kept to herself and didn't stray far from what she was familiar with, someone who was terrified of veering even slightly from what she knew. And maybe Phil didn't know her enough yet, but the moment he interacted with her on that stage, she let loose and didn't stop. She went along with everything, surprising him at each stop. It was refreshing not seeing her hold back, unlike how he had behaved every single day until tonight. She was showing him how to have fun. "When I glanced over at you on that stage, I thought that would've been the last I saw of you, but it wasn't. You tracked me down, introduced yourself to me, and have been putting up with my drunk antics since." Nearing the lighthouse, Phil drives up the steep dirt road leading to it, never breaking away from his conversation with AJ as they arrive. "I thought you'd be one of those quiet, geeky types, but you've been far from quiet tonight. And I learned you like Batman, so I can't really call you a geek."

APRIL MENDEZ

The repetition of 'way,way,way out there' was raising her brow again, the final words of that sentence stopping her from letting a snarky comment fly out of her mouth. However, if he would have looked over at her he could have read that all on her face. April relaxes against the worn seats, her fingertips tapping against her legs while he speaks, everything he said making her think about herself. Honestly, most of the time she did keep to herself. She wasn't one of the most extroverted people in the world, but it took meeting certain people to get this side of her to come out and play. Her grandmother used to tell her that it was part of her gift, April just thought that it was a natural work of the universe. Tonight, she would be able to add alcohol to mixture of why she was dipping into the pool of vulnerability, at least that's what she could tell herself right now. The brunette nods at Phil and smirks to herself. "That, or you can just accept the fact that we're both geeks...but whatever the case, thank you." The second the lighthouse comes into better view, her eyes widen while tries to take the area in. It feels familiar. Like she's been here before, she's laughed here before. It feels comforting. " Alright, Punk." Her eyes flicker back over to him, her eyes twinkling with excitement. "What's the plan of action? How do we go undetected?"

3 people like this

24 minutes ago, AJ Lee said:

APRIL MENDEZ

The repetition of 'way,way,way out there' was raising her brow again, the final words of that sentence stopping her from letting a snarky comment fly out of her mouth. However, if he would have looked over at her he could have read that all on her face. April relaxes against the worn seats, her fingertips tapping against her legs while he speaks, everything he said making her think about herself. Honestly, most of the time she did keep to herself. She wasn't one of the most extroverted people in the world, but it took meeting certain people to get this side of her to come out and play. Her grandmother used to tell her that it was part of her gift, April just thought that it was a natural work of the universe. Tonight, she would be able to add alcohol to mixture of why she was dipping into the pool of vulnerability, at least that's what she could tell herself right now. The brunette nods at Phil and smirks to herself. "That, or you can just accept the fact that we're both geeks...but whatever the case, thank you." The second the lighthouse comes into better view, her eyes widen while tries to take the area in. It feels familiar. Like she's been here before, she's laughed here before. It feels comforting. " Alright, Punk." Her eyes flicker back over to him, her eyes twinkling with excitement. "What's the plan of action? How do we go undetected?"

PHIL BROOKS

"I dunno, I've never actually done this, despite my little speech back at the bar." Phil cheekily replies, stepping out into the even colder night once again. Looking around for any sign of the lighthouse keeper, his curious eyes instead find nothing of the sort, confusing him for a moment. All he could see was the tall grass growing around them, and the rippling black waters the lighthouse stood over. Scooping a rock up from the ground, he tosses it at the entrance of the old tower, waiting for someone to respond. Nothing. "Weird. No one came out, ready to attack." Making his way over to the metal door, he grasps the rusted handle and turns it, only for it to not move. Grinning at this discovery, he devilishly glances at AJ, ready to tap into the more questionable side he often hid from others. "Have a bobby pin? If I remember correctly, I can get us in. Then we can start planning."

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

PHIL BROOKS

"I dunno, I've never actually done this, despite my little speech back at the bar." Phil cheekily replies, stepping out into the even colder night once again. Looking around for any sign of the lighthouse keeper, his curious eyes instead find nothing of the sort, confusing him for a moment. All he could see was the tall grass growing around them, and the rippling black waters the lighthouse stood over. Scooping a rock up from the ground, he tosses it at the entrance of the old tower, waiting for someone to respond. Nothing. "Weird. No one came out, ready to attack." Making his way over to the metal door, he grasps the rusted handle and turns it, only for it to not move. Grinning at this discovery, he devilishly glances at AJ, ready to tap into the more questionable side he often hid from others. "Have a bobby pin? If I remember correctly, I can get us in. Then we can start planning."

APRIL MENDEZ

AJ braces for somebody to come out or some random person to pop up and start yelling at them, but when the environment doesn't change she feels a weight lift off of her shoulders. That look he shoots her makes her chuckle softly and his question makes her sigh. " Shit uhm..." She pats her jean pockets, not shocked to find out that she doesn't have any there. With a look of contemplating, she reaches inside of her jacket pocket and pulls out a bobby pin. She holds it out to him like a trophy, her smile widening. " I think once we get inside, it's just a matter of making it to the top, y'know?" But that's not fun. Running up some steps to the top of a lighthouse is pretty straight forward. "Unless there's more inside of a lighthouse than I think there is...than it looks like you and I are going on one hell of an adventure."

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, AJ Lee said:

APRIL MENDEZ

AJ braces for somebody to come out or some random person to pop up and start yelling at them, but when the environment doesn't change she feels a weight lift off of her shoulders. That look he shoots her makes her chuckle softly and his question makes her sigh. " Shit uhm..." She pats her jean pockets, not shocked to find out that she doesn't have any there. With a look of contemplating, she reaches inside of her jacket pocket and pulls out a bobby pin. She holds it out to him like a trophy, her smile widening. " I think once we get inside, it's just a matter of making it to the top, y'know?" But that's not fun. Running up some steps to the top of a lighthouse is pretty straight forward. "Unless there's more inside of a lighthouse than I think there is...than it looks like you and I are going on one hell of an adventure."

PHIL BROOKS

"Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way." Phil jokes, sensing AJ's skepticism. Taking the pin from her hand, his fingers lightly brush hers, distracting him from the task at hand for a moment. Quickly looking away, he begins to fidget with the thin wire, working on the door's lock as he continues. "But, addressing your concerns with this 'adventure', I'm sure we'll find something worth our time inside. This is Full Sail. Worst comes to worst, we can always ditch and go somewhere else, maybe go out and grab that bite to eat." Struggling with the lock, Phil can't help but celebrate when he manages to open the door. Standing tall, he takes a step back to relish in the moment, looking into the dark space that stood behind the door with excitement. Playfully nudging her, he quietly makes his way inside, turning towards her before he goes on his own. Reaching out his hand almost affectionately, he winks at her, ready to continue his drunken journey with her liberating spirit. "But you wouldn't want to spoil my hard work, would you?"

3 people like this

On 12/10/2018 at 0:58 AM, Queen of Hens said:

PHIL BROOKS

"Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way." Phil jokes, sensing AJ's skepticism. Taking the pin from her hand, his fingers lightly brush hers, distracting him from the task at hand for a moment. Quickly looking away, he begins to fidget with the thin wire, working on the door's lock as he continues. "But, addressing your concerns with this 'adventure', I'm sure we'll find something worth our time inside. This is Full Sail. Worst comes to worst, we can always ditch and go somewhere else, maybe go out and grab that bite to eat." Struggling with the lock, Phil can't help but celebrate when he manages to open the door. Standing tall, he takes a step back to relish in the moment, looking into the dark space that stood behind the door with excitement. Playfully nudging her, he quietly makes his way inside, turning towards her before he goes on his own. Reaching out his hand almost affectionately, he winks at her, ready to continue his drunken journey with her liberating spirit. "But you wouldn't want to spoil my hard work, would you?"

APRIL MENDEZ

April Mendez didn't have a fear of the dark. On the contrary, it made her feel calm...it peaked her interest. It was mysterious. It could be vast nothingness, or it could be something behind every corner. It was full of surprises. That mirrored the way their night was going completely. She reaches forward, a lopsided grin turning the corners of her mouth up before she grabs his hand. That warmth floods through her body and her brain is still trying to decide if it wants to blame the alcohol or Phil. " I wouldn't dream of it, that would be just plain rude." She jokes before her hand squeezes his. AJ steps into the darkness and lets her combat boot clad feed hit the surface, nothing special to her. She looks around and sees boxes, planks of wood, and junk...but she knows better. Junk isn't always just junk. She walks forward, one hand still holding Phil's while the other picks up an old, oil lamp. A laugh escapes her before she turns to him. " I look like a fucking crypt keeper...and I love it." She jokes while holding it up near her face, a goofy expression being shown in his direction.

3 people like this

27 minutes ago, AJ Lee said:

APRIL MENDEZ

April Mendez didn't have a fear of the dark. On the contrary, it made her feel calm...it peaked her interest. It was mysterious. It could be vast nothingness, or it could be something behind every corner. It was full of surprises. That mirrored the way their night was going completely. She reaches forward, a lopsided grin turning the corners of her mouth up before she grabs his hand. That warmth floods through her body and her brain is still trying to decide if it wants to blame the alcohol or Phil. " I wouldn't dream of it, that would be just plain rude." She jokes before her hand squeezes his. AJ steps into the darkness and lets her combat boot clad feed hit the surface, nothing special to her. She looks around and sees boxes, planks of wood, and junk...but she knows better. Junk isn't always just junk. She walks forward, one hand still holding Phil's while the other picks up an old, oil lamp. A laugh escapes her before she turns to him. " I look like a fucking crypt keeper...and I love it." She jokes while holding it up near her face, a goofy expression being shown in his direction.

PHIL BROOKS

"Not to disappoint you, but I think you're a little too pretty to be a crypt keeper. Now me on the other hand..." Phil playfully replies, slinking away from AJ as he dashes into the darkness. The space was cold and eerie, as if it had been ripped straight from a horror movie. The strong winds from the outside made their way in through small holes where the brick of the tower had either fallen or wasted away; it made for wonderful background noise, mimicking the ghostly moans of a spirit. Smirking, he finds it to be the perfect place for a good old scare. Hiding behind a pile of aging, worn boxes, he looks around for something to spook her with, finding nothing but an old tarp and more planks of wood at his disposal. Wrapping himself with the dusty tarp, he jumps out from his hiding spot when he hears her near, finishing his statement loudly as he lands right in front of her. "I'm practically made for the job! Who do I talk to so I can get started?" 

2 people like this

19 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

PHIL BROOKS

"Not to disappoint you, but I think you're a little too pretty to be a crypt keeper. Now me on the other hand..." Phil playfully replies, slinking away from AJ as he dashes into the darkness. The space was cold and eerie, as if it had been ripped straight from a horror movie. The strong winds from the outside made their way in through small holes where the brick of the tower had either fallen or wasted away; it made for wonderful background noise, mimicking the ghostly moans of a spirit. Smirking, he finds it to be the perfect place for a good old scare. Hiding behind a pile of aging, worn boxes, he looks around for something to spook her with, finding nothing but an old tarp and more planks of wood at his disposal. Wrapping himself with the dusty tarp, he jumps out from his hiding spot when he hears her near, finishing his statement loudly as he lands right in front of her. "I'm practically made for the job! Who do I talk to so I can get started?" 

APRIL MENDEZ

April playfully rolls her eyes at his comment and watches him go off in a different direction, her eyes wandering over the towers of boxes. They're scattered, some ascending high in the air while others are maybe her height (which wasn't saying much). She puts the lamp down and hums to herself, getting lost in her own little world before Phil jumps out and she flinches slightly, her hands coming up in front of her before she starts laughing. "You jerk!" She yells between spurts of laughter, a hand reaching out to smack his upper arm lightly. "Sorry, bud, if the requirements of being a crypt keeper are ugly, you're not making the cut either." AJ says before walking off toward the steps, a loud creak sounding that stops her before she looks back at Phil. " Depending on how well these stairs are built, we might be haunting this place soon." She jokes.

3 people like this

1 minute ago, AJ Lee said:

APRIL MENDEZ

April playfully rolls her eyes at his comment and watches him go off in a different direction, her eyes wandering over the towers of boxes. They're scattered, some ascending high in the air while others are maybe her height (which wasn't saying much). She puts the lamp down and hums to herself, getting lost in her own little world before Phil jumps out and she flinches slightly, her hands coming up in front of her before she starts laughing. "You jerk!" She yells between spurts of laughter, a hand reaching out to smack his upper arm lightly. "Sorry, bud, if the requirements of being a crypt keeper are ugly, you're not making the cut either." AJ says before walking off toward the steps, a loud creak sounding that stops her before she looks back at Phil. " Depending on how well these stairs are built, we might be haunting this place soon." She jokes.

PHIL BROOKS

Following her to the staircase, Phil raises his eyebrow as the creak echos through the lighthouse, worrying him just a little. Shrugging it off as nothing, he takes a step forward, finding himself ahead of AJ for a moment. "Well, I think it'll be worth the risk. There could be worse things than haunting this place with you forever." Moving ahead of her a little more, he flashes her a cocky but hazy look, ready to have a little more fun. Biting his lip, he slowly gazes upwards, trying to see just how far the top of the lighthouse was. He could faintly make out the door and the moonlight the top was flooded in, beckoning him to make a run for it. Letting out a stifled laugh, he begins to warm up, taunting her as he prepares for his little challenge. "Race you the top? Loser has to buy dinner."

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

PHIL BROOKS

Following her to the staircase, Phil raises his eyebrow as the creak echos through the lighthouse, worrying him just a little. Shrugging it off as nothing, he takes a step forward, finding himself ahead of AJ for a moment. "Well, I think it'll be worth the risk. There could be worse things than haunting this place with you forever." Moving ahead of her a little more, he flashes her a cocky but hazy look, ready to have a little more fun. Biting his lip, he slowly gazes upwards, trying to see just how far the top of the lighthouse was. He could faintly make out the door and the moonlight the top was flooded in, beckoning him to make a run for it. Letting out a stifled laugh, he begins to warm up, taunting her as he prepares for his little challenge. "Race you the top? Loser has to buy dinner."

APRIL MENDEZ

That careless laughter escapes her again, something that she could probably get used to. "I'm gonna hold you to that." She says while trying to keep up with him, but stops whenever he does. That look he flashes her makes her narrow her gaze, already knowing that he's got something going on his head. April might not know him well, but he seems the type. April watches him and second he says 'race you to the top' she's already running, her hand gripping onto the splintered rail at first but quickly letting go to try and take on all these steps. She clearly underestimated just how many there would be. "Get ready to buy me food, loser!" She calls back to him, her eyes forward while she runs, the creaking freaking her out less and less while she focuses on getting to the top.

3 people like this

40 minutes ago, AJ Lee said:

APRIL MENDEZ

That careless laughter escapes her again, something that she could probably get used to. "I'm gonna hold you to that." She says while trying to keep up with him, but stops whenever he does. That look he flashes her makes her narrow her gaze, already knowing that he's got something going on his head. April might not know him well, but he seems the type. April watches him and second he says 'race you to the top' she's already running, her hand gripping onto the splintered rail at first but quickly letting go to try and take on all these steps. She clearly underestimated just how many there would be. "Get ready to buy me food, loser!" She calls back to him, her eyes forward while she runs, the creaking freaking her out less and less while she focuses on getting to the top.

PHIL BROOKS

"Hey! I wasn't done explaining the rules yet!" Phil jokingly calls after her, amused by her sudden competitiveness. Running up the ancient steps, he tries to catch up to AJ, but struggles to keep his balance the faster he goes. Accepting his defeat, he bursts through the doorway just seconds after she makes it to the top, flashing her a congratulatory grin the moment he locks eyes with her. "Damn you're fast. This is what I get for not keeping my mouth shut. Looks like I lost. Through questionable means, I might add, but I lost nonetheless." He breathlessly proclaims, looking around curiously at the glass space they found themselves in. Walking around curiously, he steps towards one of the glass walls, gazing out of its foggy surface with wonder. It was more beautiful than Phil expected. Everywhere he turned, he could see nothing but the lush green forest, never-ending black sea, or glittering night sky. It was unlike anything he had ever seen before. It was absolutely breathtaking. Scoffing in surprise, Phil turns back to AJ, completely enthralled by the grandiose view that lay before them. "They weren't lying about this view, huh?"

Edited by Queen of Hens
2 people like this

22 hours ago, Queen of Hens said:

PHIL BROOKS

"Hey! I wasn't done explaining the rules yet!" Phil jokingly calls after her, amused by her sudden competitiveness. Running up the ancient steps, he tries to catch up to AJ, but struggles to keep his balance the faster he goes. Accepting his defeat, he bursts through the doorway just seconds after she makes it to the top, flashing her a congratulatory grin the moment he locks eyes with her. "Damn you're fast. This is what I get for not keeping my mouth shut. Looks like I lost. Through questionable means, I might add, but I lost nonetheless." He breathlessly proclaims, looking around curiously at the glass space they found themselves in. Walking around curiously, he steps towards one of the glass walls, gazing out of its foggy surface with wonder. It was more beautiful than Phil expected. Everywhere he turned, he could see nothing but the lush green forest, never-ending black sea, or glittering night sky. It was unlike anything he had ever seen before. It was absolutely breathtaking. Scoffing in surprise, Phil turns back to AJ, completely enthralled by the grandiose view that lay before them. "They weren't lying about this view, huh?"

APRIL MENDEZ
The second she makes it to the very top, her heart stops. Not because she's in poor condition or anything, but because of the view. It's unlike anything she's seen before. She hears Phil's comment, but she can't think of something snarky to throw back at him. April is completely and totally lost in everything that's beyond her. She puts her hands up to one of the windows, her hand print getting left behind faintly due to the temperature difference. The glass isn't completely misty, but it's getting there the colder it gets outside. Her breath dances in front of her, but her eyes remained locked on the sky. She's not used to staying in places where you can see it this clear. "It's...gorgeous." She manages to get out, her tone nothing short of awe-struck. AJ turns around to look at Phil for a second, her balance a little off while she keeps a hand on the wall while her freehand comes up to point across. There's an opening in the trees that sticks with her, and the words feel right as they leave her mouth. "My mom and I used to have picnics there in the summer when I was little." She says, her words confident when they leave her before she looks back at Punk. "This is fucking beautiful." She says, her boots tapping against the floor while she walks to the opposite window.

3 people like this

On 2/12/2018 at 5:14 AM, Queen of Hens said:

SASHA BANKS

Carefully reaching inside of her leather boot, Sasha draws another small blade, preparing for another attack against the transformed creature. Waiting for it to make its next move, Sasha feels her skin begin to crawl, an eerie silence strangely overtaking the forest as she waited. However, now all she could hear was the passing Washington winds, whistling through the bare branches and rotting trunks that towered over her. Frowning, she quietly peers over the mossy limb she was taking cover behind, unsure of what was happening. Was the creature baiting Sasha so it could attack? Had it fled the scene after she wounded it? Scanning the haunting forest, she finds herself looking at not the monster from before, but a familiar, reassuring face she thought she would never see again. Standing in a pool of the black blood that stained Sasha's hands and clothes was none other than Eva Marie, her once close friend. She stood in the middle of the forest, looking as vibrant and as confident as Sasha remembered her. Feeling her eyes well up with tears, Sasha slowly rises from behind the wooden cover, unsure if what she was seeing was real. Feeling herself gradually sink back into the shy and awkward girl she had always been around Eva, Sasha shakes her head in disbelief, unable to fathom seeing her friend standing in front of her again. Feeling her throat begin to tighten, Sasha manages to make some words out, breaking the silence from before. "Eva. Is...Is that you? Is that really you?" She says shakily, walking closer to her friend, not wanting to be disappointed. Nodding her head slowly, Eva reaches out to Sasha, beckoning her for an embrace. Dropping the knife, Sasha runs to her, pulling her into a long and tearful hug. For a moment, it seems like things are back to like they were before, like those memories that had comforted her in the shower. Those simpler times with Eva, where the pair didn't have a care in the world. Where Sasha wasn't always working, where Eva wasn't so concerned with her future, where the two were just worried about living and having fun. "Eva, where have you been? Everyone was so worried...Sasha starts, feeling her heart threaten to burst through her chest. Feeling a cold hand brush through her hair, Sasha shivers as a cold substance runs down her back. Unable to move, she stands there helpless, in the arms of Eva as she speaks to her for the very first time in years. "I've been rotting at the bottom of the lake, because of you." Eva responds, her voice raspy and weak, each word being muddled by the steady stream of liquid that escaped her mouth. Looking up, Sasha watches in horror as Eva transforms from her healthy, youthful self, into a bloated, rotting carcass. "Why didn't you help me Sasha? Why didn't you help me?" The body starts saying, chunks of seaweed and rotted organs escaping from her mouth in streams. Her graying skin began to fall in slimy strips, revealing the bone underneath. "Why didn't you help me? Why didn't you help me?!Releasing a familiar shriek, Eva's corpse lunges at Sasha, tearing at her face as it attacks her. Feeling the bony hands grasp her throat, Sasha struggles for air, trying to fight her off. Searching the ground for something to defend herself with, Sasha manages to grab a nearby rock. Hitting Eva as hard as she can, Sasha manages to knock her off, giving her enough time to stand up. Catching her breath, she rises, looking for the blade she had dropped. Spotting it only a few feet away, Sasha dives for its handle, only to be tackled by Eva once more.

BARON CORBIN

Still in total disbelief, Baron stares at Eva stunned by that sudden appearance. Was that a trick the monster was using to fool him? Or was it the real Eva? Since the Full Sail Gala everything was possible, that's why he decided to not rule out any possibility while getting ready to approach her. Even though they weren't the best of friends when she was alive, her death had a huge impact on him, from getting to discover the presence of every sort of demonic creatures to meeting Sasha; all of that because of Eva.

Now is the moment, all those questions about her death that surrounded his head for months were about to be answered. More than ready for it, Baron lifts one foot from the ground to come out of hiding but someone beats him to it, Sasha Banks, the mysterious woman who saved him earlier. In the exact moment he finds out about her presence, Baron hides again behind the tree. He was ready to confront a monster, a demon or whatever thing Eva could turn into, but not Sasha yet... not after months without speaking and dissapearing from her life. Cautious, Corbin sticks his head out of hiding and takes a look at the painful scene happening between Banks and her once best friend, Eva. It was heartbreaking to see Sasha's reaction, after more than a year since the redhead's death, all the pain gathered for months bursted out and she looked more vulnerable than ever... but in a matter of seconds everything changed again. Eva quickly turned into what she really was, a decomposing corpse which would never come back to life again, everything was a trick from the monster to get Sasha where it wanted her, and now she was in the same position Baron was moments ago.

It was his time to return the favor so, after the tackle from the monster, Baron quickly approaches and takes the fake Eva from the back to force her against the ground, capturing one of her arms behind her back. For a few seconds, everything seemed to be under control, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Once again, the monster begin to transform covering itself with a black substance from head to toe, making Baron's hold useless. By the shape the substance took, it looked like the monster was about to turn into another person, someone bigger, more muscular and heavier than Eva... the own Baron Corbin. Taking advantage of the surprise factor, the fake Baron pushes the real one out of his back, gets up and talks using Baron's voice. "What happen loser? First you lose Sasha and now you can even beat a monster to help her?" Those words where exactly what Baron needed to react, but once again the monster moves faster and kicks him in the face while the real one is getting up. "Have you ever noticed that no one loves you? Even your close ones don't even like you! Your parents want nothing to do with you, your vampire best friend just uses you to get free blood, your girl couldn't even stand you for more than a few months..." With his face covered in blood after the quick, Baron looks at the fake Corbin from the ground unable to defend himself after those words, he wasn't even paying attention to what Sasha was doing, the only thing he could think about is everything the monster said. "You are pathetic." Inmeadiatly after these words, the monster spit on him and then kicks him on his gut, making Baron hit the ground where his blood mixes with the wet grass.

2 people like this

Scarlett Bordeaux

"That was good, right?" A smiling Scarlett asks to the unconscious man lying in the bathroom with her. NoT receiving an answer, the girl continues to check if there's blood in her sparkly gray dress and then looks at the man with disgust.  "Hey!" Already tired of wasting her time with him, she taps his face with the tip of her high heels. "Are you serisouly dead... yet?" She sighs. With nothing more to do in that bathroom, Scarlett turns around and, while taking a last look at the man, starts humming "Thank u... next." And just like that, whispering the melody of the famous song like nothing happened, leaves the bathroom to go back to the packed dance floor of the nightclub.

This was her place. All those people dancing, the music, the atmosphere... She had experienced and lived more in nightclubs like this one than in that place she used to call home; with those idiots she used to call family. How stupid from her to think that she needed them to be happy, or to be an honest and decent person in the future... "Who the fuck told them that I wanted to be like that? That was their thing, not mine." Scarlett repeats to herself once again with a smile on her face. She would get her revenge on them, that's for sure, but this wasn't the moment, she was sure that the more their little girl was "missing", the more they would suffer because of her absence. Almost laughing at this thought, the seductive young girl walks among the people, ready to "hunt" her next victim. In her way to the counter, Scarlett raises her arms, opens her hands and starts caressing some of those people. It doesn't really matter the body part, just the soft touch of her hands made the fortunate choosen ones turn and instantly feel the atraction for that mysterious girl that no one know, but everyone desire. Showing her usual lack of interest on every single one of them, she finally arrives in front of the counter, and ignoring the annoyed bartender behind her, sits on it with her legs crossed to witness how she was being surrounded by the curious men and women of the club.

"Hey! Who the fuck do you think you are? Get out of here right..." The bartender says touching Scarlett's back and pushing her to get down from there. Almost instantly, Scarlett turns and holds him from the neck.

"The music is too loud, I think I din't quite understood what you said." Scarlett asks with her seductive voice while squeezing her neck. The scared man opens her mouth to respond, but start mumbling some unintelligible stuff. Knowing that she had all the power in her hands, Bordeaux moves her other hand and holds the bartender tongue, pulling it out of her mouth with a sadistic smile. "I guess if you can't talk you won't need this in your mouth." A good amount of people was already surrounding Scarlett, but instead of stoping her (and too intimidated to even interrupt), they stare at her stunning body. Meanwhile, she keeps pulling the bartender's tongue out making him scream in pain and, consequently, asphyxiating him because of Scarlett's hand still squeezing his neck. When he's about to pass out, Scarlett finally lets him go saying. "Be a good boy and bring me some champagne, it's time to celebrate the presence of the ten, don't you agree fives?" Says taking a look at those surrounding her, who instantly cheer for her and her idea. Now with the bartender preparing the glasses, she turns her attention back to all those almost hypnotized faces and choose two of them, a man and a woman, who advance to stand in front of her in awe. Not needing to say a world, the vampire gets out of the counter and start caressing the man's torso while biting her lower lip staring at the woman; both of them slowly approaching their object of desire to finally start kissing Scarlett's neck. Delighted by all that attention, Bordeaux starts caressing their hair while the bartender arrives with a tray full of champagne glasses that everyone, Scarlett included, takes and raises while the vampire says. "For me... the one and only Scarlett Bordeaux." The kisses continued, and once the toast ended, Scarlett focuses her attention on her "friends". This is the life she always wished to have one day, and things would only get better, because in just a few seconds, she would start sucking those two idiots' blood; in fact she was already approaching them when someone interrupts...

3 people like this

5 hours ago, Foxy said:

BARON CORBIN

Still in total disbelief, Baron stares at Eva stunned by that sudden appearance. Was that a trick the monster was using to fool him? Or was it the real Eva? Since the Full Sail Gala everything was possible, that's why he decided to not rule out any possibility while getting ready to approach her. Even though they weren't the best of friends when she was alive, her death had a huge impact on him, from getting to discover the presence of every sort of demonic creatures to meeting Sasha; all of that because of Eva.

Now is the moment, all those questions about her death that surrounded his head for months were about to be answered. More than ready for it, Baron lifts one foot from the ground to come out of hiding but someone beats him to it, Sasha Banks, the mysterious woman who saved him earlier. In the exact moment he finds out about her presence, Baron hides again behind the tree. He was ready to confront a monster, a demon or whatever thing Eva could turn into, but not Sasha yet... not after months without speaking and dissapearing from her life. Cautious, Corbin sticks his head out of hiding and takes a look at the painful scene happening between Banks and her once best friend, Eva. It was heartbreaking to see Sasha's reaction, after more than a year since the redhead's death, all the pain gathered for months bursted out and she looked more vulnerable than ever... but in a matter of seconds everything changed again. Eva quickly turned into what she really was, a decomposing corpse which would never come back to life again, everything was a trick from the monster to get Sasha where it wanted her, and now she was in the same position Baron was moments ago.

It was his time to return the favor so, after the tackle from the monster, Baron quickly approaches and takes the fake Eva from the back to force her against the ground, capturing one of her arms behind her back. For a few seconds, everything seemed to be under control, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Once again, the monster begin to transform covering itself with a black substance from head to toe, making Baron's hold useless. By the shape the substance took, it looked like the monster was about to turn into another person, someone bigger, more muscular and heavier than Eva... the own Baron Corbin. Taking advantage of the surprise factor, the fake Baron pushes the real one out of his back, gets up and talks using Baron's voice. "What happen loser? First you lose Sasha and now you can even beat a monster to help her?" Those words where exactly what Baron needed to react, but once again the monster moves faster and kicks him in the face while the real one is getting up. "Have you ever noticed that no one loves you? Even your close ones don't even like you! Your parents want nothing to do with you, your vampire best friend just uses you to get free blood, your girl couldn't even stand you for more than a few months..." With his face covered in blood after the quick, Baron looks at the fake Corbin from the ground unable to defend himself after those words, he wasn't even paying attention to what Sasha was doing, the only thing he could think about is everything the monster said. "You are pathetic." Inmeadiatly after these words, the monster spit on him and then kicks him on his gut, making Baron hit the ground where his blood mixes with the wet grass.

SASHA BANKS

Reeling for a moment, a disoriented Sasha catches her breath, scanning the shifting forest floor for her knife. Managing to place a shaky hand on its smooth hilt, she composes herself as she rises from the ground. Someone had managed to get Eva off of her, and now, they were struggling to fight the creature. Getting a good glimpse of the scene behind a nearby boulder, Sasha curses as she discovers who it was that came to her aid. "Damnit Baron. Why is it always you.Sasha whispers to herself, feeling her face grow warm at the sight of him. Preparing to defend her estranged lover, she hesitates when she sees him again, this time towering over himself. There were two Barons, and she couldn't make them apart. Confused, she tries to determine what it was she was fighting, recalling anything she could remember from her lectures with Regal.  "Giant spider, rotting Eva, Baron... could it be a fear demon?" She openly wonders, moving around the rock as the fight continues. Reaching inside of her leather jacket, Sasha pulls out a small iron crucifix, running her finger over the cold figure as she prepares to attack once more. If she remembered correctly, fear demons had a weakness to cold iron, and throwing in something religious wouldn't hurt with any demon encounter. Running forward, her instincts tell her to attack the Baron that was in control. Diving in knees first, she manages to knock him over when she barrels into his midsection. Placing the iron crucifix on Baron's forehead, she flinches when he lets out a painful scream. Knowing she was on the demon, she quickly raises her blade, ready to strike. However, the demon moves quickly, throwing her off of him with unimaginable force. Wincing, she braces herself for the impact on the forest floor, scurrying to her feet the moment she lands. Catching her breath, she watches as the demon starts to transform into Eva once more, eyeing the crucifix near its feet. Running for the icon, she interrupts the creature mid-transformation, driving her knife deep into its chest. Picking up the crucifix, she drives it into its gut, the powerful scream from before shaking the forest. Watching it fall to the floor and convulse, Sasha hurries over to a hurt Baron, patting him down with bloody hands as she reaches him. "Hey! We'll talk later, but do you have a knife? I made the mistake of leaving my weapons back home."

2 people like this

20 hours ago, AJ Lee said:

APRIL MENDEZ
The second she makes it to the very top, her heart stops. Not because she's in poor condition or anything, but because of the view. It's unlike anything she's seen before. She hears Phil's comment, but she can't think of something snarky to throw back at him. April is completely and totally lost in everything that's beyond her. She puts her hands up to one of the windows, her hand print getting left behind faintly due to the temperature difference. The glass isn't completely misty, but it's getting there the colder it gets outside. Her breath dances in front of her, but her eyes remained locked on the sky. She's not used to staying in places where you can see it this clear. "It's...gorgeous." She manages to get out, her tone nothing short of awe-struck. AJ turns around to look at Phil for a second, her balance a little off while she keeps a hand on the wall while her freehand comes up to point across. There's an opening in the trees that sticks with her, and the words feel right as they leave her mouth. "My mom and I used to have picnics there in the summer when I was little." She says, her words confident when they leave her before she looks back at Punk. "This is fucking beautiful." She says, her boots tapping against the floor while she walks to the opposite window.

PHIL BROOKS

Looking to the clearing AJ was pointing to, Phil smiles as she recounts her memories of the charming spot. "Used to, huh? I know you said you're always on the move, but what made you guys stop?" He asks curiously, scanning the view of the dark forest as he speaks. Maybe it was the copious amounts of alcohol he had consumed through the night, but he suddenly feels a sense of paranoia overtake him. It felt as if something was out there, watching them closely. Shaking it off, he turns back to the young woman he was finally getting to know, unaware of what was occurring behind him. For a moment, in the opening AJ had pointed out, stood what looked to be like a gallows in use. Swaying in the wind were the bodies of 3 women, all looking to the lighthouse from the shadowy entrance. But just as quickly as they had appeared, they were gone, replaced with the same lovely view from before. "I couldn't imagine ever wanting to leave such a nice little spot."

3 people like this

17 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

SASHA BANKS

Reeling for a moment, a disoriented Sasha catches her breath, scanning the shifting forest floor for her knife. Managing to place a shaky hand on its smooth hilt, she composes herself as she rises from the ground. Someone had managed to get Eva off of her, and now, they were struggling to fight the creature. Getting a good glimpse of the scene behind a nearby boulder, Sasha curses as she discovers who it was that came to her aid. "Damnit Baron. Why is it always you.Sasha whispers to herself, feeling her face grow warm at the sight of him. Preparing to defend her estranged lover, she hesitates when she sees him again, this time towering over himself. There were two Barons, and she couldn't make them apart. Confused, she tries to determine what it was she was fighting, recalling anything she could remember from her lectures with Regal.  "Giant spider, rotting Eva, Baron... could it be a fear demon?" She openly wonders, moving around the rock as the fight continues. Reaching inside of her leather jacket, Sasha pulls out a small iron crucifix, running her finger over the cold figure as she prepares to attack once more. If she remembered correctly, fear demons had a weakness to cold iron, and throwing in something religious wouldn't hurt with any demon encounter. Running forward, her instincts tell her to attack the Baron that was in control. Diving in knees first, she manages to knock him over when she barrels into his midsection. Placing the iron crucifix on Baron's forehead, she flinches when he lets out a painful scream. Knowing she was on the demon, she quickly raises her blade, ready to strike. However, the demon moves quickly, throwing her off of him with unimaginable force. Wincing, she braces herself for the impact on the forest floor, scurrying to her feet the moment she lands. Catching her breath, she watches as the demon starts to transform into Eva once more, eyeing the crucifix near its feet. Running for the icon, she interrupts the creature mid-transformation, driving her knife deep into its chest. Picking up the crucifix, she drives it into its gut, the powerful scream from before shaking the forest. Watching it fall to the floor and convulse, Sasha hurries over to a hurt Baron, patting him down with bloody hands as she reaches him. "Hey! We'll talk later, but do you have a knife? I made the mistake of leaving my weapons back home."

BARON CORBIN

Once again, here she was, in the perfect place and time to save him. It's not like this was the first time, she'd already saved his life a long time ago in a very different way, but saved it anyways. "Thank you." Baron mumbles laying on the ground with his face covered in blood, but wasn't heard by anyone. With a throbbing pain in his nose, a dazed Baron covers it with his hand noticing that Sasha had everything under control, giving him enough time to get up and shout. "FUCK." Apparently, the nose wasn't the only broken thing in Baron's body, his ribs were also damaged during the attack, and as kick as he got on his feet, he falls on the ground in the verge of tears. Trying to recover, anger starts getting the best of Baron; the monster was right, not only he's weak but he also had nothing to fight for. After a few more attempts, Corbin finally manages to sit and watch the fight between the monster and Sasha while holding his damaged ribs. Just a few seconds after this, it's when he feels a hand taping his shoulder that end up being Sasha's. "Yes. Tak..." While talking, Baron notices that his own blood had been slowly covering the inside of his mouth, it wasn't a lot, but enough to leave a disgusting taste in hi's mouth. Spitting some of it in the ground, he just takes his knife from under his jacket and silently gives it to her. Now she could end the job, but before getting at it, Baron finally gets to say clearly what he wanted to say for everything Sasha did for him since they met, even though things were very different right now. "Thank you Sasha."

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, Foxy said:

BARON CORBIN

Once again, here she was, in the perfect place and time to save him. It's not like this was the first time, she'd already saved his life a long time ago in a very different way, but saved it anyways. "Thank you." Baron mumbles laying on the ground with his face covered in blood, but wasn't heard by anyone. With a throbbing pain in his nose, a dazed Baron covers it with his hand noticing that Sasha had everything under control, giving him enough time to get up and shout. "FUCK." Apparently, the nose wasn't the only broken thing in Baron's body, his ribs were also damaged during the attack, and as kick as he got on his feet, he falls on the ground in the verge of tears. Trying to recover, anger starts getting the best of Baron; the monster was right, not only he's weak but he also had nothing to fight for. After a few more attempts, Corbin finally manages to sit and watch the fight between the monster and Sasha while holding his damaged ribs. Just a few seconds after this, it's when he feels a hand taping his shoulder that end up being Sasha's. "Yes. Tak..." While talking, Baron notices that his own blood had been slowly covering the inside of his mouth, it wasn't a lot, but enough to leave a disgusting taste in hi's mouth. Spitting some of it in the ground, he just takes his knife from under his jacket and silently gives it to her. Now she could end the job, but before getting at it, Baron finally gets to say clearly what he wanted to say for everything Sasha did for him since they met, even though things were very different right now. "Thank you Sasha."

SASHA BANKS

"Don't sing me praises yet, Baron. Still gotta take this thing out.Sasha quickly replies, taking the knife from him worriedly. As she does, her hand lightly brushes his, making her heart beat just a little faster. Despite everything, she couldn't quite forget how she felt about him. It was maddening, especially since all she really wanted was to move on. Rising, she turns back to the situation at hand, her fingers curling into her palms as she sees the demon stumble to its feet. Turning the knife repeatedly in her hand as she waits for her shot, she hesitates when the opportunity presents itself, noticing that the monster had managed to change into Eva once again. She gives Sasha a pleading look, weakly reaching out to her for support. Shaking her head, the slayer violently lunges at the demon once more, this time aiming for its neck. Cutting to the bone, pitch black blood gushes from its wound, its startling shriek now being made up of countless of voices. Striking down again and again, Sasha hacks away at the creature until she's able to rip its head from its shoulders with surprising ease. Just as she does, all the color of the demon leaves its body, leaving nothing but a gray, lifeless husk behind. Sitting in silence for a moment, she wipes her hands on her jeans before rushing back to Baron, her face drowning in concern as she reaches him. "Baron, you're hurt." She quietly says, reaching for his wounds so she can check their severity, her face only inches from his. "What were you doing out here alone? You know better than that."

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Foxy said:

Scarlett Bordeaux

"That was good, right?" A smiling Scarlett asks to the unconscious man lying in the bathroom with her. NoT receiving an answer, the girl continues to check if there's blood in her sparkly gray dress and then looks at the man with disgust.  "Hey!" Already tired of wasting her time with him, she taps his face with the tip of her high heels. "Are you serisouly dead... yet?" She sighs. With nothing more to do in that bathroom, Scarlett turns around and, while taking a last look at the man, starts humming "Thank u... next." And just like that, whispering the melody of the famous song like nothing happened, leaves the bathroom to go back to the packed dance floor of the nightclub.

This was her place. All those people dancing, the music, the atmosphere... She had experienced and lived more in nightclubs like this one than in that place she used to call home; with those idiots she used to call family. How stupid from her to think that she needed them to be happy, or to be an honest and decent person in the future... "Who the fuck told them that I wanted to be like that? That was their thing, not mine." Scarlett repeats to herself once again with a smile on her face. She would get her revenge on them, that's for sure, but this wasn't the moment, she was sure that the more their little girl was "missing", the more they would suffer because of her absence. Almost laughing at this thought, the seductive young girl walks among the people, ready to "hunt" her next victim. In her way to the counter, Scarlett raises her arms, opens her hands and starts caressing some of those people. It doesn't really matter the body part, just the soft touch of her hands made the fortunate choosen ones turn and instantly feel the atraction for that mysterious girl that no one know, but everyone desire. Showing her usual lack of interest on every single one of them, she finally arrives in front of the counter, and ignoring the annoyed bartender behind her, sits on it with her legs crossed to witness how she was being surrounded by the curious men and women of the club.

"Hey! Who the fuck do you think you are? Get out of here right..." The bartender says touching Scarlett's back and pushing her to get down from there. Almost instantly, Scarlett turns and holds him from the neck.

"The music is too loud, I think I din't quite understood what you said." Scarlett asks with her seductive voice while squeezing her neck. The scared man opens her mouth to respond, but start mumbling some unintelligible stuff. Knowing that she had all the power in her hands, Bordeaux moves her other hand and holds the bartender tongue, pulling it out of her mouth with a sadistic smile. "I guess if you can't talk you won't need this in your mouth." A good amount of people was already surrounding Scarlett, but instead of stoping her (and too intimidated to even interrupt), they stare at her stunning body. Meanwhile, she keeps pulling the bartender's tongue out making him scream in pain and, consequently, asphyxiating him because of Scarlett's hand still squeezing his neck. When he's about to pass out, Scarlett finally lets him go saying. "Be a good boy and bring me some champagne, it's time to celebrate the presence of the ten, don't you agree fives?" Says taking a look at those surrounding her, who instantly cheer for her and her idea. Now with the bartender preparing the glasses, she turns her attention back to all those almost hypnotized faces and choose two of them, a man and a woman, who advance to stand in front of her in awe. Not needing to say a world, the vampire gets out of the counter and start caressing the man's torso while biting her lower lip staring at the woman; both of them slowly approaching their object of desire to finally start kissing Scarlett's neck. Delighted by all that attention, Bordeaux starts caressing their hair while the bartender arrives with a tray full of champagne glasses that everyone, Scarlett included, takes and raises while the vampire says. "For me... the one and only Scarlett Bordeaux." The kisses continued, and once the toast ended, Scarlett focuses her attention on her "friends". This is the life she always wished to have one day, and things would only get better, because in just a few seconds, she would start sucking those two idiots' blood; in fact she was already approaching them when someone interrupts...

DEAN AMBROSE
The mood of the nightclub slowly begins to change as an ominous force gets closer, before the boss of the bloodsuckers sets foot in the vicinity. Using his power of compulsion for a quick and easy entrance into the establishment, he's brought to a stop as he passes the bathrooms, the smell of gore confirming he was in the right place. 
Rather than weaving through the crowd, a task of which would've been an inconvenience—albeit minor—for any regular man, he mutters no more than one word, proving once more to be beyond regular. "Move," barely above a whisper, was enough for the horde to part right down the middle. Dean marches through the path created for him, leading up to the voluptuous silhouette seated in front of the bright lights of the bar, seemingly unaware of his arrival as she prepared to feast on some poor sap's neck.

"Really? Don't you think you've had enough for one night? Come on, we're going," he gestures towards the exit without even awaiting Scarlett's response. "We need to talk. Now."

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

SASHA BANKS

"Don't sing me praises yet, Baron. Still gotta take this thing out.Sasha quickly replies, taking the knife from him worriedly. As she does, her hand lightly brushes his, making her heart beat just a little faster. Despite everything, she couldn't quite forget how she felt about him. It was maddening, especially since all she really wanted was to move on. Rising, she turns back to the situation at hand, her fingers curling into her palms as she sees the demon stumble to its feet. Turning the knife repeatedly in her hand as she waits for her shot, she hesitates when the opportunity presents itself, noticing that the monster had managed to change into Eva once again. She gives Sasha a pleading look, weakly reaching out to her for support. Shaking her head, the slayer violently lunges at the demon once more, this time aiming for its neck. Cutting to the bone, pitch black blood gushes from its wound, its startling shriek now being made up of countless of voices. Striking down again and again, Sasha hacks away at the creature until she's able to rip its head from its shoulders with surprising ease. Just as she does, all the color of the demon leaves its body, leaving nothing but a gray, lifeless husk behind. Sitting in silence for a moment, she wipes her hands on her jeans before rushing back to Baron, her face drowning in concern as she reaches him. "Baron, you're hurt." She quietly says, reaching for his wounds so she can check their severity, her face only inches from his. "What were you doing out here alone? You know better than that."

BARON CORBIN

Baron can't help but smile after hearing Sasha's reaction, she had never been the best taking compliments and it looks like that didn't change.That's one of the million reasons he had always lik... "Enough Baron." He thinks to himself. "It's over, and you already are over her. Just make sure that she is able to kill the monster, say thank you and leave." The process of forgetting Sasha had been long and difficult, the last thing he would want is go back to step one again. Hoping that she didn't notice, the smile disappears from Baron's face and the same time Sasha hits the final strike on the demon. The fight is finally over. Exhausted, Baron drops to the ground, closing his eyes in pain and pulling up his shirt to check the damaged zone, which was covered with a big bruise. But every sign of pain disappears from his face once Sasha reaches to help him, the last thing he wants is her help for a third time in just one night. "I'm fine, I just need a few minutes to recover." But he couldn't fool her, as soon as the words came out of his mouth, he knew that Sasha wasn't buying his fake tough guy words. "Nothing. Just heard a man screaming, came to help him and got beaten by myself. What about you?" Asks like being in that forest was the most common thing to do a cold winter night like this. "By the way, Regal should be proud, you did... good by yourself." The word amazing was about to come out oh his mouth, but the last thing he wanted right now is showing more signs of weakness in front of her. "You don't have to stay here now that everything is under control. I already feel much better, seriously."

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Queen of Hens said:

PHIL BROOKS

Looking to the clearing AJ was pointing to, Phil smiles as she recounts her memories of the charming spot. "Used to, huh? I know you said you're always on the move, but what made you guys stop?" He asks curiously, scanning the view of the dark forest as he speaks. Maybe it was the copious amounts of alcohol he had consumed through the night, but he suddenly feels a sense of paranoia overtake him. It felt as if something was out there, watching them closely. Shaking it off, he turns back to the young woman he was finally getting to know, unaware of what was occurring behind him. For a moment, in the opening AJ had pointed out, stood what looked to be like a gallows in use. Swaying in the wind were the bodies of 3 women, all looking to the lighthouse from the shadowy entrance. But just as quickly as they had appeared, they were gone, replaced with the same lovely view from before. "I couldn't imagine ever wanting to leave such a nice little spot."

APRIL MENDEZ
"Stop moving?" April asks, wanting to be sure that she was positive she understood what he was asking her. "New Jersey was where my dad was originally from and he wanted to go back. I hated it and didn't have a reason to stay when my mom passed away, so I kept moving." She says, her response coming out so naturally that it shook her to the core, but not nearly as much as what popped in front of her eyes. The sight of the 3 witches hanging was burned in her brain. AJ takes in a sharp breath and blinks, kind of convinced that it's her brain playing tricks on her. But would it be? That was her reason for being here. That could have been them reaching out to her. The time that all of this happened in was mere seconds, so she looks to Phil and laughs nervously. "Sorry, think the uh...whiskey is really settling in." She says, hoping he'll take that as a good answer. April looks back to the spot, her facial features soften again. "Why did you leave here?" She asks, eyes flickering back to Phil.

2 people like this