Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Full Sail | In Town (RP Thread)

4 minutes ago, Naomella said:

Alicia Fox

"Keep the pitchforks in storage, my return is only temporary Full Sail!" Alicia would cackle, grinning at Paige as she'd playfully sashay around the room. "I had the world at my feet, a modelling contract in France, well until I got busted for 'shrooms," She'd continue to giggle, unfazed by the worrying troubles of her life. 

"Buuuut although Full Sail may appear dull to a cool mysterious stranger like yourself, it's all about what you make of it," she'd ponder, allowing herself to be distracted by a passing car before snapping herself back into the conversation. "Have you ever done acid, Paige Turner?"

Paige Turner

Paige laughs, unable to help herself at the absurdity of Alicia's statement. "Sweetheart if you have to take drugs in order to pass the time. I can guarantee you that the town you are in is boring as shit." she smirks while leaning up against the store's main counter, looking out the window. "Which is why I'll admit that I've dabbled with it a few times in my life." 

Paige slowly turns her attention back to Alicia, biting her lip as her eyes trail over the woman. "That better be an offer btw, or I will be severely disappointed."

• Replies 1.8k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CARMELLA VAN DALE The moon slowly descends as the pitch Full Sail sky turns lavender, beckoning a new day. Carmella awakens to faint chirping, slowly lifting her head from Phil's chest to observe th

KELLY BLANK The blonde quickly signed her bill and sat the pen on the parchment, her server quietly grabbing the bill and thanking her for coming in. A smile crept on her face for a moment as she

Adam Cole As Byron is going through his week Adam is getting word in ear about breaking news. He presses the listening device to his ear and he hears “Eva Marie has been found dead”... He tries t

49 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Paige Turner

Paige laughs, unable to help herself at the absurdity of Alicia's statement. "Sweetheart if you have to take drugs in order to pass the time. I can guarantee you that the town you are in is boring as shit." she smirks while leaning up against the store's main counter, looking out the window. "Which is why I'll admit that I've dabbled with it a few times in my life." 

Paige slowly turns her attention back to Alicia, biting her lip as her eyes trail over the woman. "That better be an offer btw, or I will be severely disappointed."

Alicia Fox

"I take drugs to feel good, sweetheart." Alicia would bite back, her sapphire eyes fixed on Paige as her mouth would curl into a mischievous grin.  "Plus nothing pisses Daddy off more."

"So how about it? Lake Hunter, Saturday?" She'd question, wrapping a rogue curl of her caramel hair around her index finger.  "My guy got this shit from Seattle - none of that Uso shit, think you could really handle it?" Alicia would tease pulling out a sheet of tabs, looking at them with almost adoration. 

2 minutes ago, Naomella said:

Alicia Fox

"I take drugs to feel good, sweetheart." Alicia would bite back, her sapphire eyes fixed on Paige as her mouth would curl into a mischievous grin.  "Plus nothing pisses Daddy off more."

"So how about it? Lake Hunter, Saturday?" She'd question, wrapping a rouge curl of her caramel hair around her index finger.  "My guy got this shit from Seattle - none of that Uso shit, think you could really handle it?" Alicia would tease pulling out a sheet of tabs, looking at them with almost adoration. 

Paige Turner

"Well I've got fuck all else to do?" Paige laughs "but I think those lakes are blocked off to the 'general public' right now, and I really do not want to try to explain to my grandma why I am calling her from police station high ... again." she grimaces.

Paige slowly makes her way over to Alicia, "But I think I have a better idea" she smirks moving closer to Alicia so there's only inches between them. "How about, you come over to my house instead and we really try to piss off 'Daddy'? ... That's if you think you can really handle it, of course?" she teases, using Alicia's own words to her advantage.

4 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Paige Turner

"Well I've got fuck all else to do?" Paige laughs "but I think those lakes are blocked off to the 'general public' right now, and I really do not want to try to explain to my grandma why I am calling her from police station high ... again." she grimaces.

Paige slowly makes her way over to Alicia, "But I think I have a better idea" she smirks moving closer to Alicia so there's only inches between them. "How about, you come over to my house instead and we really try to piss off 'Daddy'? ... That's if you think you can really handle it, of course?" she teases, using Alicia's own words to her advantage.

Alicia Fox

Alicia would allow a coy glance to escape her as Paige would close the void between them. "General public? Jeez, do I really look that basic?" She'd complain despite her Father's insistence that she stay out of trouble.  "I wanted to finally see a ghost!" Her complaints would continue as she'd drift away from her obvious admirer. 

"I know I'm not the smartest cookie, but it doesn't take a genius to see that you're hitting on me, Turner." She'd snigger, playing hard to get was her speciality after all - no matter how attractive the chaser was.  "Throw your number in there, and I'll consider your offer." Alicia would sigh as she'd send her phone flying across the room.

13 minutes ago, Naomella said:

Alicia Fox

Alicia would allow a coy glance to escape her as Paige would close the void between them. "General public? Jeez, do I really look that basic?" She'd complain despite her Father's insistence that she stay out of trouble.  "I wanted to finally see a ghost!" Her complaints would continue as she'd drift away from her obvious admirer. 

"I know I'm not the smartest cookie, but it doesn't take a genius to see that you're hitting on me, Turner." She'd snigger, playing hard to get was her speciality after all - no matter how attractive the chaser was.  "Throw your number in there, and I'll consider your offer." Alicia would sigh as she'd send her phone flying across the room.

Paige Turner

Paige would chuckle to herself at Alicia's actions. "You're actually gonna make me go fetch your phone like a dog? ... Honestly, I don't know why I didn't expect this." she smiles to herself shaking her head slightly. Turning on her heel Paige would walk over to the unlocked device and enter her name and number, as requested before making her way back over. 

She hands Alicia her phone but right as Alicia grabs onto hit, Paige pulls her in close almost connecting their lips but pauses just inches before. "I'm sorry Miss but The Shades and Shadows magic shop is closed now. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." She smirks before pushing Alicia out into the night with a quick wave, closing and locking the door behind her. She wasn't really sure what to make of what just happened but between this and the news about Eva, Full Sail was about to get way more interesting. 

Fin.

Baron Corbin

For most, Eva's death would be remembered as the most brutal in Full Sail history; but for Baron, it would be the strangest authopsy he has ever performed. After one week dedicating his whole time to find any clue about what happened to that girl, the results were very dissapointing and the frustration began to fill the forensic pathologist thoughts.

One week after the tragedy and four consecutive hours still working on Eva's body, Corbin decides to take a break, get out of that morgue to take some air and try to clear his mind in the process. Still wearing his slightly blood-stained white coat, skinny jeans and beanie; Baron leaves the Barclays Hospital by one of its backdoors leading to a backyard where doctors use to smoke, eat or just take a break like he was about to do. Leaning back against the wall, he takes his phone and scrolls through Instagram distracted and trying to get Eva's case out of her mind at least for a minute.

TBC: @Queen of Hens

39 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Baron Corbin

For most, Eva's death would be remembered as the most brutal in Full Sail history; but for Baron, it would be the strangest authopsy he has ever performed. After one week dedicating his whole time to find any clue about what happened to that girl, the results were very dissapointing and the frustration began to fill the forensic pathologist thoughts.

One week after the tragedy and four consecutive hours still working on Eva's body, Corbin decides to take a break, get out of that morgue to take some air and try to clear his mind in the process. Still wearing his slightly blood-stained white coat, skinny jeans and beanie; Baron leaves the Barclays Hospital by one of its backdoors leading to a backyard where doctors use to smoke, eat or just take a break like he was about to do. Leaning back against the wall, he takes his phone and scrolls through Instagram distracted and trying to get Eva's case out of her mind at least for a minute.

Sasha Banks

The murder of Eva Marie had both captivated and horrified most of Full Sail. This fact was made evident due to the constant swarm of reporters that sat outside of the small town's police station and hospital. Like scavengers, they were looking for whatever scrap of information they could find, hoping to push themselves ahead of the media game. Among them was Sasha Banks, aspiring journalist and amateur podcaster.

With her Podcastudio in hand, she walks the grounds of Barclays Hospital, looking for someone, anyone that's involved with the case to interview. Avoiding the mass of reporters stationed in the front portion of the hospital, she heads towards the back, scanning the passing faces for anyone that looked important. After a few misses, she spots a tall, rough looking guy in a white coat spotted with bits of blood. "Worth a shot." She mutters under her breath, sporting a slight smile. Leaning against the wall with him, she turns to him. "Do you have a lighter I could borrow?"

28 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

Sasha Banks

The murder of Eva Marie had both captivated and horrified most of Full Sail. This fact was made evident by the constant swarm of reporters that sat outside of the small town's police station and hospital. Like scavengers, they were looking for whatever scrap of information they could find, hoping to push themselves ahead of the media game. Among them was Sasha Banks, aspiring journalist and amateur podcaster.

With her Podcastudio in hand, she walks the grounds of Barclays Hospital, looking for someone, anyone that's involved with the case to interview. Avoiding the mass of reporters stationed in the front portion of the hospital, she heads towards the back, scanning the passing faces for anyone that looked important. After a few misses, she spots a tall, rough looking guy in a white coat spotted with bits of blood. "Worth a shot." She mutters under her breath, sporting a slight smile. Leaning against the wall with him, she turns to him. "Do you have a lighter I could borrow?"

Baron Corbin

When he notices that someone is approaching, Baron keeps his eyes on the phone wishing that said person just keep walking so he doesn't have to talk to him/her at all. But he couldn't keep ignoring her once she began to talk. Blocking his phone, Corbin looks at the woman standing by her side: short (compared to him), apparently toned and striking hair color; very different to other girls in Full Sail. "Yes." With his right hand, he takes a black lighter from the pocket where he uses to keep it with his cigarrettes (which he ended earlier that same day) and with his usual serious expression he offers the lighter to her and asks. "Got a cigarrette?"
      21 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Baron Corbin

When he notices that someone is approaching, Baron keeps his eyes on the phone wishing that said person just keep walking so he doesn't have to talk to him/her at all. But he couldn't keep ignoring her once she began to talk. Blocking his phone, Corbin looks at the woman standing by her side: short (compared to him), apparently toned and striking hair color; very different to other girls in Full Sail. "Yes." With his right hand, he takes a black lighter from the pocket where he uses to keep it with his cigarrettes (which he ended earlier that same day) and with his usual serious expression he offers the lighter to her and asks. "Got a cigarrette?"

Sasha Banks

"Wouldn't be asking if I didn't." Smiling, she reaches in her pockets, taking out a carton she had just bought for her uncle. Handing him one and taking another for herself, she frowns for a second. Sasha wasn't a smoker, but she didn't know how else she could have started a conversation with the stranger without shoving a mic into his face. Keeping the cigarette away from herself for as long as she can, she looks out into the surrounding area, thinking of a way to strike up a conversation. "Thanks for the lighter. With the stuff that's been going on, it's nice to just take a breather once in a while."

Lita

The news of Eva Marie's death sat in the core of her being, proposing its being to be released through Amy. But she wouldn't allow it. She had control of her emotions and wouldn't let another tragic event rock her foundation. She was finally content here in Full Sail, content. She pondered the word. "Is that even possible? I mean a girl is dead. Grisly murdered. Why the hell am I here?" The air was thick in her in small, intimate bungalow. She found pride in her current nest, European avante-grande style decor mixed with a splash of Asian influenced were around every turn and she took pride in it. She powered up her MacBook Pro and connected her iPhone to it, uploading the captured photo of Eva Marie to her private server she created for herself. She sat back and blew a breath of air, she was at a lost of what to do. She didn't trust the police enough to go to them and she didn't have friends or close confidants either. Leaking the photo? Selling it to that trashy newspaper? "Ha that would be rich! Like I really need the money". Which for Amy it was true, she was well off than most people would think. She had the ability to hack into anyone's banking account and route the money to her own private offshore account under an alias. But that wasn't her style, she was old school. She lived in her means and was content. And a unspoken rule in the cyber world is never get ahead of yourself. It was dangerous but she knew how to cover her tracks. She closed her laptop and sat motionless in the dim lighted room. Questions of the murder sat festering in the back of her head. "What if this chick wasn't so innocent as many claimed her to be?" She considered all the alternatives as she felt nothing in this world was impossible. Whatever the reason, a deranged killer was in this town. Lurking and it could be anyone she have eyed walking on the street. All the faces ran through her mind. She didn't trust anyone in this town. She continued to sit and ponder. 

17 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

Sasha Banks

"Wouldn't be asking if I didn't." Smiling, she reaches in her pockets, taking out a carton she had just bought for her uncle. Handing him one and taking another for herself, she frowns for a second. Sasha wasn't a smoker, but she didn't know how else she could have started a conversation with the stranger without shoving a mic in his face. Keeping the cigarette away from her for as long as she can, she looks out into the surrounding area, thinking of a way to strike up a conversation. "Thanks for the lighter. With the stuff that's been going on, it's nice to just take a breather once in a while."

Baron Corbin

Even though talking to strangers wasn't exactly Baron's favourite thing to do, that girl seemed to be nice, so with an almost imperceptible smile he answers. "Thanks for the cigarrette." Taking the lighter from her, Corbin puts the cigarrette in his mouth and lights it up. "Absolutely." If he could choose, this would have been the last words of his conversation with that girl, but trying to be nice, he continued after a short break to put the cigarrette in his mouth again. "It's crazy to think that someone living in this place is capable to do such a horrible thing. Isn't it?" After these words, he stares at Sasha curious about her reaction/opinion on what happened.

Nia Jax

Nia Jax arrives at the airport

Excited about seeing her childhood friend waiting for her at baggage claim, Nia looks around only to see her mother standing there with an odd look on her face. ''Where's Eva?'' Nia says with a smile on her face. Thinking that they may be trying to surprise her, Nia waits for Eva to pop out from behind a corner. ''Nia...we have to talk.'' her mom says with hesitation and tears running down her face. 

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

Baron Corbin

Even though talking to strangers wasn't exactly Baron's favourite thing to do, that girl seemed to be nice, so with an almost imperceptible smile he answers. "Thanks for the cigarrette." Taking his lighter from her, Corbin puts the cigarrette in his mouth and lights it up. "Absolutely." If he could choose, this would have been the last words of his conversation with that girl, but trying to be nice, he continued after a short break to put the cigarrette in his mouth again. "It's crazy to think that someone living in this place is capable to do such a horrible thing. Isn't it?" After these words, he stares at Sasha curious about her reaction/opinion on what happened.

Sasha Banks

"Couldn't agree more. Full Sail isn't perfect, but to think there's someone in this town that was willing to do what they did to that poor girl? It's just...unbelievable." As the ash of the burning cigarette fell onto the tip of Sasha's boot, she couldn't help but think back to the night when it was reported that Eva's body had been found, burnt beyond recognition. "Have you been following the case?"

1 minute ago, Queen of Hens said:

Sasha Banks

"Couldn't agree more. Full Sail isn't perfect, but to think there's someone in this town that was willing to do what they did to that poor girl? It's just...unbelievable." As the ash of the burning cigarette fell onto the tip of Sasha's boot, she couldn't help but think back to the night when it was reported that Eva's body had been found, burnt beyond recognition. "Have you been following the case?"

Baron Corbin

"Yes... Pretty close." He was about to say that he is actually working in the case but... Was it really necessary? She was just an unknown girl to him. "Your cigarrette is about to put out." Says pointing her cigarrette and exhaling his. Suddenly, he remembers all those journalists in the front door trying to get information on the case (that's why he decided to go to the backyard) and stares at Sasha with a suspicious look in his face. "What are you doing here, by the way? The only people that use to be here are doctors and nurses and I don't recall ever seeing you in the hospital."

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Baron Corbin

"Yes... Pretty close." He was about to say that he is actually working in the case but... Was it really necessary? She was just an unknown girl to him. "Your cigarrette is about to put out." Says pointing her cigarrette and exhaling his. Suddenly, he remembers all those journalists in the front door trying to get information on the case (that's why he decided to go to the backyard) and stares at Sasha with a suspicious look in his face. "What are you doing here, by the way? The only people that use to be here are doctors and nurses and I don't recall ever seeing you in the hospital."

Sasha Banks

"I was...I'm volunteering at the hospital. Had some free time, felt it was my responsibility to perform a good deed or two with all of this negative energy going around!" As she looked at the young man's face to see if the deception worked, she was instead met with a stone cold scowl. Sasha knew that she had no chance of changing course now. Throwing her untouched cigarette on the ground and stomping it out, she takes a stray piece of hair and tucks it behind her ear. Looking at his nametag, she composes herself.  "Okay, fine. The truth, Mr.....Corbin? The name's Sasha Banks. I'm the voice behind the podcast Full Sail Mysteries. I was looking to get an interview with the person in charge of Eva's autopsy. You wouldn't happen to know who that is?"

25 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

Sasha Banks

"I was...I'm volunteering at the hospital. Had some free time, felt it was my responsibility to perform a good deed or two with all of this negative energy going around!" As she looked at the young man's face to see if the deception worked, she was instead met with a stone cold scowl. Sasha knew that she had no chance of changing course now. Throwing her untouched cigarette on the ground and stomping it out, she takes a stray piece of hair and tucks it behind her ear. Looking at his nametag, she composes herself.  "Okay, fine. The truth, Mr.....Corbin? The name's Sasha Banks. I'm the voice behind the podcast Full Sail Mysteries. I was looking to get an interview with the person in charge of Eva's autopsy. You wouldn't happen to know who that is?"

Baron Corbin

Instead of answering her, Corbin just throws his cigarrette on the ground too and stares at Sasha crossing his arms and waiting for the truth, which finally came out. Surprisingly, he's not angry about her trying to lie, he's disappointed. Disappointed because, for a moment, he though that girl was truly interested in him as a person and not as the man in charge of Eva's authopsy. "Really? Do you... do you really are Sasha Banks?" Trying to not show how he really feels, Corbin looks at her with total excitement. "I'm a big fan of your podcast! I have been wondering how you look like for months. Would you take a photo with me?" Asks taking his phone and tapping on the camera to prepare everything for the photo.

4 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Baron Corbin

Instead of answering her, Corbin just throws his cigarrette on the ground too and stares at Sasha crossing his arms and waiting for the truth, which finally came out. Surprisingly, he's not angry about her trying to lie, he's disappointed. Disappointed because, for a moment, he though that girl was truly interested in him as a person and not as the man in charge of Eva's authopsy. "Really? Do you... do you really are Sasha Banks?" Trying to not show how he really feels, Corbin looks at her with total excitement. "I'm a big fan of your podcast! I have wondering how you look like for months. Would you take a photo with me?" Asks taking his phone and tapping on the camera to prepare everything for the photo.

Sasha Banks

"Um, sure?" She responds, taken aback by the sudden change in demeanor of the man she thought was going to blow up on her for lying to him. Posing for the photo, she darts her eyes at him for a quick second, not knowing what to expect. Finding nothing suspicious about his behavior, she waits patiently for the photo.

21 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

Sasha Banks

"Um, sure?" She responds, taken aback by the sudden change in demeanor of the man she thought was going to blow up on her for lying to him. Posing for the photo, she darts her eyes at him for a quick second, not knowing what to expect. Finding nothing suspicious about his behavior, she waits patiently for the photo.

Baron Corbin

Ready for the photo, Baron puts an arm around Sasha's shoulder and smile for the camera. "Ready?" Seconds later, he taps the phone and takes the photo. Still smiling, he shows it to Sasha. "Thank you so much! Now I have a photo with another wannabe podcaster that spends her live locked in her parents' basement just talking about shit no one cares about. How many people listen it? I mean, other than yourself and your grandma." After saying these words, Baron keeps looking at Sasha with a smile and snap his fingers remembering something. "Oh, I almost forgot. The man in charge of the authopsy is... me." He's aware that he probably went too far, but if there's something Baron couldn't deal with and hate, that's people lying to him.

6 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Baron Corbin

Ready for the photo, Baron puts an arm around Sasha's shoulder and smile for the camera. "Ready?" Seconds later, he taps the phone and takes the photo. Still smiling, he shows it to Sasha. "Thank you so much! Now I have a photo with another wannabe podcaster that spends her live locked in her parents basement just talking about shit no one cares about. How many people listen it? I mean, other than yourself and your grandma." After saying these words, Baron keeps looking at Sasha with a smile and snap his fingers remembering something. "Oh, I almost forgot. The man in charge of the authopsy is... me." He's aware that he probably went too far, but if there's something Baron couldn't deal with and hate, that's people lying to him.

Sasha Banks

"Listen, I understand getting a little frustrated with some of my deception, but there's no need to berate me the way you just did, asshole." She responds after a moment of shock. "I just wanted an interview for a case that kind of affects the entirety of this town. If you didn't want an interview, you could've turned me down and just gone on with your day you...you washed up Hot Topic reject!" Disappointed in her lack of bite, she's almost ready to turn on her heel and storm off in frustration. However, sense returns to Sasha, and she instead stays put in an attempt to salvage the situation. "So, besides cutting up animals when you were 8, how long have you been working as a forensic pathologist, Mr. American Psycho?"

8 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

Sasha Banks

"Listen, I understand getting a little frustrated with some of my deception, but there's no need to berate me the way you just did, asshole." She responds after a moment of shock. "I just wanted an interview for a case that kind of affects the entirety of this town. If you didn't want an interview, you could've turned me down and just gone on with your day you...you washed up Hot Topic reject!" Disappointed in her lack of bite, she's almost ready to turn on her heel and storm off in frustration. However, sense returns to Sasha, and she instead stays put in an attempt to salvage the situation. "So, besides cutting up animals when you were 8, how long have you been working as a forensic pathologist, Mr. American Psycho?"

Baron Corbin

Baron was about to laugh at the "Hot Topic reject" line, but before he could do it, Sasha ended her outburst and, now, the last thing he wanted to do is laugh. Her final reaction was very unexpected to him, in fact, at this moment he couldn't say if he likes or hates the fact that Sasha is still standing in fron of him instead of just leave and ignore what he's saying. "Three years, and I'm getting paid for doing it, tell me, who pays you for reviewing the last Taylor Swift album in your podcast? Mommy or daddy? Because if they want to make you believe that what you do is a job, they are lying." Sasha isn't looking frightened a lot so, with a smirk, he approaches her and contains a laugh. "What are you going to do now "Journalist of the century"? Because I'm not telling you a single word about what's happening and believe me, I know a lot of things that could be very interesting regarding this case." That's the biggest lie of all he'd said, but now the only thing that matters for him is making Banks even more angry.

36 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Baron Corbin

Baron was about to laugh at the "Hot Topic reject" line, but before he could do it, Sasha ended her outburst and, now, the last thing he wanted to do is laugh. Her final reaction was very unexpected to him, in fact, at this moment he couldn't say if he likes or hates the fact that Sasha is still standing in fron of him instead of just leave and ignore what he's saying. "Three years, and I'm getting paid for doing it, tell me, who pays you for reviewing the last Taylor Swift album in your podcast? Mommy or daddy? Because if they want to make you believe that what you do is a job, they are lying." Sasha isn't looking frightened a lot so, with a smirk, he approaches her and contains a laugh. "What are you going to do now "Journalist of the century"? Because I'm not telling you a single word about what's happening and believe me, I know a lot of things that could be very interesting regarding this case." That's the biggest lie of all he'd said, but now the only thing that matters for him is making Banks even more angry.

Sasha Banks

Scoffing at Baron's petty insults, Sasha looks at him dead in the eyes, unyielding. "You know what? You're right. I'm just wasting my time. Despite the wealth of information that you're supposedly storing in that thick skull of yours, I can probably get it with a lot less effort from someone else." Taking out a pen and her small, worn leather-bound journal from her pocket, she scribbles in it and looks back at Baron. "Should've known better than to attempt to have a civil conversation with someone who still wears beanies past middle school. I'll just go before you hurt yourself trying to think of something else to say." And with those simple words, Sasha proceeds to walk back to the front of the hospital, a smirk beginning to form on her face even after the state of anger she had just found herself in. Despite his petty insults and hasty generalizations, in those few minutes, Sasha found Baron to be rather amusing. And annoying. Very, very annoying.

Fin.

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      Carmella leans against a back alley wall with her left leg kicked up for support, the frigid night wind combing through her long, loose, blonde curls. Dressed in her short, button up waitress dress, a coat thrown over her shoulders and a joint wedged between between her nude lips, she somberly watches her reflection in the puddles of melted snow and slush. This isn't where she imagined she'd be: shy of 22 years old, working a minimum wage job in an off-the-grid town, with no clear direction. But it was where she was trapped following the darkest days of her life, hoping that the time will come where she can achieve the greatness she feels she was meant to. Her reflection slowly changes into a vision of her in a leotard -- en pointe -- beginning to pirouette through the beautiful snow fall, up and down the streets of Full Sail, the streets then morphing into a theater stage, performing in front of a massive sold out crowd. As her routine finishes, the crowd begins their standing ovation, the roaring applause bringing a warm smile to her face. Then suddenly her ex storms onto the stage and violently grabs her by the arm. The clapping gets louder, to the point where her screams of pain and horror are being drowned out and ignored. His thunderous threats make her breathing become heavy, but the breathing slows back down when he wraps his large hand tightly around her neck. "Help!" she repeatedly struggles to cry out whilst tears form, until the loud applause evolves to the sound of one person obnoxiously clapping in her face, bringing her back to her reality.

JOEY MERCURY
      "HELLOOOOOO! PRINCESS! Your break ended fifteen fucking minutes ago and I have tables waiting,"
      Joey Mercury, owner of Mercury's Diner, snarls.

Carmella tries to catch her breath, briefly feeling a sense of relief until she realizes this reality wasn't much better. She sighs deeply and rolls her eyes. "So?" she growls.

JOEY MERCURY
      "So? SO, do you know how businesses work? We actually need to be doing business. Now drop the attitude, push back up your tits, get back in there and start fluttering your false fucking lashes so I can get rid of this post-Holidays debt."

"Okay, sweetheart, last I checked I worked at a small town family diner, not Hooters," she snipes as she takes one last toke of her joint and flicks it away.

JOEY MERCURY
      "I like to think of us as more like Medieval Times: we offer our customers a full experience. Now hurry up, I have waffles I need to go check on!"

Carmella sucks her teeth and follows Joey back to the diner, wiping off her wet Keds at the backdoor entrance and walking through the kitchen, tying on her apron as she arrives back in the dining area. "Your milkshake is coming right up," she purrs to a truck driver seated on one of the stools, winking and stroking his cheek while passing him by. She heads toward the jukebox where she drops a coin and plays 'Be My Baby' by The Ronettes, then continues on to a table while adjusting her cleavage, ready to serve.

CARMELLA
      "Hey, name's Carmella. Can I take ya order or would ya like more time lookin' at the menu?"

5 hours ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      Carmella leans against a back alley wall with her left leg kicked up for support, the frigid night wind combing through her long, loose, blonde curls. Dressed in her short, button up waitress dress, a coat thrown over her shoulders and a joint wedged between between her nude lips, she somberly watches her reflection in the puddles of melted snow and slush. This isn't where she imagined she'd be: shy of 22 years old, working a minimum wage job in an off-the-grid town, with no clear direction. But it was where she was trapped following the darkest days of her life, hoping that the time will come where she can achieve the greatness she feels she was meant to. Her reflection slowly changes into a vision of her in a leotard -- en pointe -- beginning to pirouette through the beautiful snow fall, up and down the streets of Full Sail, the streets then morphing into a theater stage, performing in front of a massive sold out crowd. As her routine finishes, the crowd begins their standing ovation, the roaring applause bringing a warm smile to her face. Then suddenly her ex storms onto the stage and violently grabs her by the arm. The clapping gets louder, to the point where her screams of pain and horror are being drowned out and ignored. His thunderous threats make her breathing become heavy, but the breathing slows back down when he wraps his large hand tightly around her neck. "Help!" she repeatedly struggles to cry out whilst tears form, until the loud applause evolves to the sound of one person obnoxiously clapping in her face, bringing her back to her reality.

JOEY MERCURY
      "HELLOOOOOO! PRINCESS! Your break ended fifteen fucking minutes ago and I have tables waiting,"
      Joey Mercury, owner of Mercury's Diner, snarls.

Carmella tries to catch her breath, briefly feeling a sense of relief until she realizes this reality wasn't much better. She sighs deeply and rolls her eyes. "So?" she growls.

JOEY MERCURY
      "So? SO, do you know how businesses work? We actually need to be doing business. Now drop the attitude, push back up your tits, get back in there and start fluttering your false fucking lashes so I can get rid of this post-Holidays debt."

"Okay, sweetheart, last I checked I worked at a small town family diner, not Hooters," she snipes as she takes one last toke of her joint and flicks it away.

JOEY MERCURY
      "I like to think of us as more like Medieval Times: we offer our customers a full experience. Now hurry up, I have waffles I need to go check on!"

Carmella sucks her teeth and follows Joey back to the diner, wiping off her wet Keds at the backdoor entrance and walking through the kitchen, tying on her apron as she arrives back in the dining area. "Your milkshake is coming right up," she purrs to a truck driver seated on one of the stools, winking and stroking his cheek while passing him by. She heads toward the jukebox where she drops a coin and plays 'Be My Baby' by The Ronettes, then continues on to a table while adjusting her cleavage, ready to serve.

CARMELLA
      "Hey, name's Carmella. Can I take ya order or would ya like more time lookin' at the menu?"

JOHN CENA

John is startled by the greeting and appears slightly dumbfounded as he quickly sets down his menu, raising his eyebrows and looking up at his waitress with a dropped jaw. He has been waiting at his table for about 15 minutes, without much service other than a complimentary glass of water, and he somehow got lost in thought and neglected to actually read his menu. He quickly fixes his face, realizing how dumb he probably looks, and allows a smile to replace the lost dummy expression. John is indeed a lost dummy right now; he's new to town and doesn't know which way is up, but not everyone needs to know all that so a smile will suffice. "Hey! Uhh, so I think I'm going to go with..." he picks up the menu that he spent 15 minutes pretending to read and attempts to quickly find something, anything that will work. Yet, suddenly the menu is in Chinese. "Too bad I don't speak Chinese, huh?"

Fuck. He said that out loud. He looks up and, as he was expecting, his waitress looks confused as shit. "Haha, I'm sorry I  meant to say that in my head. It's this joke I have-- it's a long story. See, I'm a marine-- well, I was a marine a while ago, I'm a history teacher now, and-- and, you do not care, you're just waiting for this big baboon to shut up. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He drops his head and laughs for a quick moment and then lets his head rise slightly back up with an uncontrollable smile and his face hot from blushing. His chin is lowered just enough for him to still look up and make eye contact, like a puppy dog. "Well since I've told you a bunch of other useless facts about me, I'm also new here. You know how the new kids in class can't speak in front of the pretty girl." He raises his head fully again, now goofishly avoiding eye contact and excessively blinking, "And keeping it real, I didn't read this menu and don't know what I want, but I've already wasted enough of your time that I'm willing to take a gamble and eat whatever you bring me."

2 hours ago, puppies said:

JOHN CENA

John is slightly startled by the greeting and appears slightly dumbfounded as quickly sets down his menu, raising his eyebrows and looking up at his waitress with a dropped jaw. He has been waiting at his table for about 15 minutes, without much service other than a complimentary glass of water, and he somehow got lost in thought and neglected to actually read his menu. He quickly fixes his face, realizing how dumb he probably looks, and allows a smile to replace the lost dummy expression. John is indeed a lost dummy right now; he's new to town and doesn't know which way is up, but not everyone needs to know all that so a smile will suffice. "Hey! Uhh, so I think I'm going to go with..." he picks up the menu that he spent 15 minutes pretending to and attempts to quickly find something, anything that will work. Yet suddenly the menu is in Chinese. "Too bad I don't speak Chinese, huh?"

Fuck. He said that out loud. He looks up and, as he was expecting, his waitress looks confused as shit. "Haha, I'm sorry I  meant to say that in my head. It's this joke I have-- it's a long story. See, I'm a marine-- well, I was a marine a while ago, I'm a history teacher now, and-- and, you do not care, you're just waiting for this big baboon to shut up. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He drops his head and laughs for a quick moment and then let his head rise slightly back up with an uncontrollable smile and his face hot from blushing. His chin is still lowered just enough for him to still look up and make eye contact, like a puppy dog. "Well since I've told you a bunch of other useless facts about me, I'm new here. You know how the new kids in class can't speak in front of the pretty girl." He raises his head fully again, now goofishly avoiding eye contact and excessively blinking, "And keeping it real, I didn't read this menu and don't know what I want, but I've already wasted enough of your time that I'm willing to take a gamble and eat whatever you bring me."

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      Carmella guards her mild amusement and instant attraction to the incredibly sexy stranger, deflecting his irresistible charm with ease, having fallen for his type before. She clears her throat and gives him a visibly forced, courteous smile. "You definitely have wasted my time," she snipes. "So chicken and waffles it is! I'll be right back with a refill of your water."

She quickly turns her back to the table and struts off, looking into the air in her path nonchalantly, her lips pursed. Arriving by the kitchen area, she drops off the order and is startled once more by Joey Mercury, whistling to get her attention.

JOEY MERCURY
      "Aye! What did I say about the 'tude and giving the customers an experience?"
      Joey Mercury pesters as he hands off the to-go order of waffles and a milkshake to the truck driver.

"This is the 'Mella experience, babe," Carmella sasses with a bob of the head.

JOEY MERCURY
      "Well does 'Mella' wanna experience living on the fucking streets?"
      he barks back and hands off cleaning supplies to Carmella, who's checking her manicured nails. "Now go wipe up booth three, then get back over there with the refill and be more hospitable. I have to get going and Nitro already left, so you're gonna close tonight, got it? You already know how to work the deep fryer and waffle maker, so just don't burn the place down or make the stud stay too late."

Carmella presses her tongue against the inside of her cheek before responding with a nod and heading to clean booth three, stationed directly behind the stranger's. She tries her best to ignore him for the time being, the empty diner now only occupied by the pair of them and the sweet, soft sounds of Motown.

tbc: tomorrow

In the parking lot of Mercury's, a white 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer was beginning its way out, its occupants having already completed their meal and headed back onto their home. Taking a steady hold of the driving wheel was Andrade Almas, Jr.-- more commonly known as Manny Andrade around town. As he stepped on the gas lightly and began to lead he and his passenger to his home, his mind began to race about events passed in this exact same position, with only more grave and timely stakes.

--

They stopped in the middle of street.

ANDRADE ALMAS
      "Callate callate-- Zelina, shut up... baby... don't say a fucking word..."

His words were quick and exasperated with hurried breaths, as he tried to calm his fiancee in the passenger seat, taking a tight grip of her hand with his free one.

He checked his mirrors.

BOOM!

His back windshield had crashed suddenly from the firing of a gunshot! Speeding off into the night, Andrade drove as if there was no tomorrow-- as there might not be one.

--

His speed steadily increased, to the point where he was going over the limit on the road.

MANNY ANDRADE
      (subtitles; spoken in Spanish) "Did you like that place?"

TBC: @Captain Fox

• Mariah. unpinned and locked this topic