Jump to content

Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

    An Evolution

    What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

      For More Heartbreakers

      Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

      Full Sail | In Town (RP Thread)


      Recommended Posts

      JEY USO
      As the night rolls around, the twins wrap up getting ready for a night out in the club. Grabbing the first elastic handy, Jey puts his shoulder length, jet black hair up in a bun. Chains, cologne, Nikes and gold Rolex with a hint of swagger, he stares at his reflection in the mirror and gets a hold of his go-to bomber jacket, making his way out of the room shortly after.

      "You got the stuff for tonight?" he questions, standing on the outside of his brothers room with his arms crossed. Jimmy nods back at him in approval, as an eerie feeling takes over him. The Uso's have relocated their *business* plenty of times for decades now, and there has never been a feeling of vulnerability surrounding them - and tonight was no different. The murder of Eva Marie has everyone distracted; which can only be good news for them because they could freely move more weight around without having any kind of law enforcement on their backs. He scoffs arrogantly, and patiently waits for Jimmy to finish getting ready. 

      @Dante.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      • Replies 1.8k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

      Top Posters In This Topic

      Top Posters In This Topic

      Popular Posts

      CARMELLA VAN DALE The moon slowly descends as the pitch Full Sail sky turns lavender, beckoning a new day. Carmella awakens to faint chirping, slowly lifting her head from Phil's chest to observe th

      KELLY BLANK The blonde quickly signed her bill and sat the pen on the parchment, her server quietly grabbing the bill and thanking her for coming in. A smile crept on her face for a moment as she

      Adam Cole As Byron is going through his week Adam is getting word in ear about breaking news. He presses the listening device to his ear and he hears “Eva Marie has been found dead”... He tries t

      57 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

      In the parking lot of Mercury's, a white 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer was beginning its way out, its occupants having already completed their meal and headed back onto their home. Taking a steady hold of the driving wheel was Andrade Almas, Jr.-- more commonly known as Manny Andrade around town. As he stepped on the gas lightly and began to lead he and his passenger to his home, his mind began to race about events passed in this exact same position, with only more grave and timely stakes.

      --

      They stopped in the middle of street.

      ANDRADE ALMAS
      "Callate callate-- Zelina, shut up... baby... don't say a fucking word..."

      His words were quick and exasperated with hurried breaths, as he tried to calm his fiancee in the passenger seat, taking a tight grip of her hand with his free one.


      He checked his mirrors.

       

      BOOM!

       

      His back windshield had crashed suddenly from the firing of a gunshot! Speeding off into the night, Andrade drove as if there was no tomorrow-- as there might not be one.

       

      --

      His speed steadily increased, to the point where he was going over the limit on the road.

      MANNY ANDRADE
      (subtitles; spoken in Spanish) "Did you like that place?"

       

      TBC: @Captain Fox

      She could barely hear him because she was too busy in her thoughts thinking about all that had happened. It has been a stressful times for Zelina Vega—now Thea Trinidad, and while she was happy for the moment where she didn’t have to look behind her back, she just couldn’t help what she lost.
       

      --
       

      Zelina’s blows in the hair she stands in front of Andrade who is waiting for her to answer his most important question.
       

      Zelina Vega

      She smiles as he holds the ring in front of her. His smile makes her smile even harder. She takes a breath before responding with “… I love you so much Andrade. You’ve made me the happiest woman on this earth and I want to be happy with you forever. Yes I will marry you. They both smile as he stands up and looks into her eyes. They go in for a kiss and before there lips can touch…
       

      BOOM

      --
       

      “Did you like that place” the voice of her love rattled her out of her day dream. She didn’t like remembering the day that was suppose to be most special to her since he became the day that would be in her nightmares probably for the rest of her life
       

      Thea Trinidad
      (subtitles; spoken in Spanish) Yeah… Yeah, I loved it.

       

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      37 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

      JEY USO
      As the night rolls around, the twins wrap up getting ready for a night out in the club. Grabbing the first elastic handy, Jey puts his shoulder length, jet black hair up in a bun. Chains, cologne, Nikes and gold Rolex with a hint of swagger, he stares at his reflection in the mirror and gets a hold of his go-to bomber jacket, making his way out of the room shortly after.

      "You got the stuff for tonight?" he questions, standing on the outside of his brothers room with his arms crossed. Jimmy nods back at him in approval, as an eerie feeling takes over him. The Uso's have relocated their *business* plenty of times for decades now, and there has never been a feeling of vulnerability surrounding them - and tonight was no different. The murder of Eva Marie has everyone distracted; which can only be good news for them because they could freely move more weight around without having any kind of law enforcement on their backs. He scoffs arrogantly, and patiently waits for Jimmy to finish getting ready. 

      @Dante.

      Jimmy Uso
      "Yeah." He responds before placing the substance into the small pouch on the inside of his bomber jacket. Jimmy grabs his keys off of his bedroom dresser as they both hop into his car. After about 20 minutes pass by, they pull up to the hottest nightclub in town, "The 201." They step out of the vehicle and make their way inside the club. Jimmy immediately begins to scope out the scene. 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      14 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

      She could barely hear him because she was too busy in her thoughts thinking about all that had happened. It has been a stressful times for Zelina Vega—now Thea Trinidad, and while she was happy for the moment where she didn’t have to look behind her back, she just couldn’t help what she lost.
       

      --
       

      Zelina’s blows in the hair she stands in front of Andrade who is waiting for her to answer his most important question.
       

      Zelina Vega

      She smiles as he holds the ring in front of her. His smile makes her smile even harder. She takes a breath before responding with “… I love you so much Andrade. You’ve made me the happiest woman on this earth and I want to be happy with you forever. Yes I will marry you. They both smile as he stands up and looks into her eyes. They go in for a kiss and before there lips can touch…
       

      BOOM

      --
       

      “Did you like that place” the voice of her love rattled her out of her day dream. She didn’t like remembering the day that was suppose to be most special to her since he became the day that would be in her nightmares probably for the rest of her life
       

      Thea Trinidad
      (subtitles; spoken in Spanish) Yeah… Yeah, I loved it.

       

      MANNY ANDRADE
      (subtitles; spoken in Spanish) "You don't have to lie, baby. We can find somewhere else to go, this was just... the closest." He'd sigh, resigning that the rather run-down diner was not just the closest to their home, but the closest thing to fine cuisine on this side of town. Any trips in-town that would reveal his truth wealth could prove problematic; they'd have to settle for less. A feeling that he knew didn't sit well with his bride-to-be.  "I have to go in early tomorrow morning. He says we have a big shipment now that the weather's fair. You won't be busy in the afternoon? Can you pick me up?"

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      12 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

      MANNY ANDRADE
      (subtitles; spoken in Spanish) "You don't have to lie, baby. We can find somewhere else to go, this was just... the closest." He'd sigh, resigning that the rather run-down diner was not just the closest to their home, but the closest thing to fine cuisine on this side of town. Any trips in-town that would reveal his truth wealth could prove problematic; they'd have to settle for less. A feeling that he knew didn't sit well with his bride-to-be.  "I have to go in early tomorrow morning. He says we have a big shipment now that the weather's fair. You won't be busy in the afternoon? Can you pick me up?"

       

      Thea Trinidad

      She has her head looking outside. She sees nothing but trees and when she doesn’t see that, she sees houses that look like shit. She turns to him to answer his question… “I have to look about that job, babe. You don’t want us spending that cash we have, right?” Her frustration build after that question. ”Why can’t we just go somewhere in town? We managed to get enough money to be able to live fine in this town and pay for everything in cash. Your accountant promised he wouldn’t notify those gilipollas where we were. We are safe, lets live…” She didn’t want to be a bitch, but this was a dramatic turn in lifestyle. She has never been poor, so to have to fake it is asking her a bit too much. “Ugh, sorry love. I’m just a little stressed out.”

       

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      28 minutes ago, Dante. said:

      Jimmy Uso
      "Yeah." He responds before placing the substance into the small pouch on the inside of his bomber jacket. Jimmy grabs his keys off of his bedroom dresser as they both hop into his car. After about 20 minutes pass by, they pull up to the hottest nightclub in town, "The 201." They step out of the vehicle and make their way inside the club. Jimmy immediately begins to scope out the scene. 

      JEY USO
      The two pull up to the club, and begin to inspect the atmosphere as Many Men by 50 Cent blasts through the club speakers. As they make their way to the bar, they begin to search for the costumer of the night, who asked for 2g's to be delivered to the club tonight.

      "You seen him?" he looks at Jimmy, who is still searching in the crowd of people. "He told us the bar, right?"

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      2 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

       

      Thea Trinidad

      She has her head looking outside. She sees nothing but trees and when she doesn’t see that, she sees houses that look like shit. She turns to him to answer his question… “I have to look about that job, babe. You don’t want us spending that cash we have, right?” Her frustration build after that question. ”Why can’t we just go somewhere in town? We managed to get enough money to be able to live fine in this town and pay for everything in cash. Your accountant promised he wouldn’t notify those gilipollas where we were. We are safe, lets live…” She didn’t want to be a bitch, but this was a dramatic turn in lifestyle. She has never been poor, so to have to fake it is asking her a bit too much. “Ugh, sorry love. I’m just a little stressed out.”

       

      MANNY ANDRADE
      "If I could trust everyone I wanted to trust, we would not be here. Nobody is touching my motherfucking cards..." He growl almost in his response, annoyed by the mere reminder. He'd then sigh after a moment's passing. "I'm sorry, baby. If I were you, I guess I would be mad, too. You shouldn't be here." He'd shake his head, lightly chuckling. "But, okay. I will take the shuttle back. Make sure you keep calling them. They won't look at people like us twice-- especially how we are trying to look-- if we don't show persistence. Resilience. You will look cute in the department stores."

      His speed had decreased to a normal level by this point, as they neared the residential area in which their small apartment was located in. 

       

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      On 1/12/2018 at 9:16 PM, Cooksie said:

      MANNY ANDRADE
      "If I could trust everyone I wanted to trust, we would not be here. Nobody is touching my motherfucking cards..." He growl almost in his response, annoyed by the mere reminder. He'd then sigh after a moment's passing. "I'm sorry, baby. If I were you, I guess I would be mad, too. You shouldn't be here." He'd shake his head, lightly chuckling. "But, okay. I will take the shuttle back. Make sure you keep calling them. They won't look at people like us twice-- especially how we are trying to look-- if we don't show persistence. Resilience. You will look cute in the department stores."

      His speed had decreased to a normal level by this point, as they neared the residential area in which their small apartment was located in. 

       

       

      Thea Trinidad

      (subtitles; spoken in Spanish) “Department store? I’m way too smart to be working at a damn department store. Don’t worry, I will get that job…” Thea turns her head and sees the apartment building. You are so lucky… We are by the sea and you love fishing so much. This town has something for you. I don’t think any of these po dunk people have seen a two step much less a pirouette. I’m so out of my element.

       

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      28 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

      JEY USO
      The two pull up to the club, and begin to inspect the atmosphere as Many Men by 50 Cent blasts through the club speakers. As they make their way to the bar, they begin to search for the costumer of the night, who asked for 2g's to be delivered to the club tonight.

      "You seen him?" he looks at Jimmy, who is still searching in the crowd of people. "He told us the bar, right?"

      Jimmy Uso
      "Maybe." He says, continuing to look deep into the crowd before zeroing in on one guy in particular. "Yeah. White tee, black bomber, red cap." Nodding his head, Jimmy taps Jey on the arm and motions him to approach the customer alongside him.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      24 minutes ago, Dante. said:

      Jimmy Uso
      "Maybe." He says, continuing to look deep into the crowd before zeroing in on one guy in particular. "Yeah. White tee, black bomber, red cap." Nodding his head, Jimmy taps Jey on the arm and motions him to approach the customer alongside him.

      JEY USO
      Walking alongside one another, Jey makes eye contact with their supposed costumer, who looks startled by their presence. He begins to run away from the twins after noticing them approaching closer. "Typical, Jey says under his breath, shaking his head, as he taps Jimmy on the arm, signaling him to go north. The two towards the opposing sides of the club, with the intention of surrounding the guy from both sides in very usual Uso fashion. 

      As Jey looks through the club, he spots the guy in the red headed towards the back exit. "A-YO UCE!" he shouts across the club, making sure Jimmy heard him.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      12 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

      JEY USO
      Walking alongside one another, Jey makes eye contact with their supposed costumer, who looks startled by their presence. He begins to run away from the twins after noticing them approaching closer. "Typical, Jey says under his breath, shaking his head, as he taps Jimmy on the arm, signaling him to go north. The two towards the opposing sides of the club, with the intention of surrounding the guy from both sides in very usual Uso fashion. 

      As Jey looks through the club, he spots the guy in the red headed towards the back exit. "A-YO UCE!" he shouts across the club, making sure Jimmy heard him.

      Jimmy Uso
      Brushing past a dancing crowd, Jimmy hears his brother calling out for him. He looks at Jey and then at the back exit, and notices the guy heading towards it. He begins to push past the people in the maze-like dance floor in order to meet up with his brother.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      24 minutes ago, Dante. said:

      Jimmy Uso
      Brushing past a dancing crowd, Jimmy hears his brother calling out for him. He looks at Jey and then at the back exit, and notices the guy heading towards it. He begins to push past the people in the maze-like dance floor in order to meet up with his brother.

      JEY USO
      The two catch up before the man can make it past the exit. "Where's our money?" Jey interrogates, forcefully shutting the exit door. The guy notices both twins now standing in front of him, smirking back at him, and looks back at the crowd of people still dancing, unaware of what is going on. The guy remains silent in terror. 

      "I asked you once, and I'll be nice and ask you again - where is our fucking money man?!" he says, as his expression changes along with his tone of voice. 

      TBC: Tomorrow.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      19 hours ago, Mariah. said:

      CARMELLA VAN DALE
      Carmella guards her mild amusement and instant attraction to the incredibly sexy stranger, deflecting his irresistible charm with ease, having fallen for his type before. She clears her throat and gives him a visibly forced, courteous smile. "You definitely have wasted my time," she snipes. "So chicken and waffles it is! I'll be right back with a refill of your water."

      She quickly turns her back to the table and struts off, looking into the air in her path nonchalantly, her lips pursed. Arriving by the kitchen area, she drops off the order and is startled once more by Joey Mercury, whistling to get her attention.

      JOEY MERCURY
      "Aye! What did I say about the 'tude and giving the customers an experience?"
      Joey Mercury pesters as he hands off the to-go order of waffles and a milkshake to the truck driver.

      "This is the 'Mella experience, babe," Carmella sasses with a bob of the head.

      JOEY MERCURY
      "Well does 'Mella' wanna experience living on the fucking streets?"
      he barks back and hands off cleaning supplies to Carmella, who's checking her manicured nails. "Now go wipe up booth three, then get back over there with the refill and be more hospitable. I have to get going and Nitro already left, so you're gonna close tonight, got it? You already know how to work the deep fryer and waffle maker, so just don't burn the place down or make the stud stay too late."

      Carmella presses her tongue against the inside of her cheek before responding with a nod and heading to clean booth three, stationed directly behind the stranger's. She tries her best to ignore him for the time being, the empty diner now only occupied by the pair of them and the sweet, soft sounds of Motown.

      tbc: tomorrow

      JOHN CENA

      Ouch. This isn't the first time John has made a fool of himself since he's gotten to town -- he's asked for directions upon deaf ears and waved hello to people that let him know in not-so-friendly ways that they are not the kind of people you should wave to -- but he figured by probability alone that his "Hi, I'm new" card would have to work on someone eventually. Obviously not. Looks like he'll be having to leave this girl a pretty big tip. He can't look like a complete ass-clown if he wants to show his face here again.

      He's back to waiting now, which is making him anxious because he's trying to think of something clever to say to make him look cool again before the waitress comes back, which he is desperately failing at. The more time passes, the sooner his food will be ready, the sooner she'll be back, and the sooner John will get a chance to reprise his critically acclaimed role as the blubbering fool, once again.

      The song changes on the jukebox and it catches his attention. He knows this one, he remembers his mom used to play this song while cleaning the house. He begins to do a little dance in seat and lightly singing the song; he's being subtle enough to not call any attention. He's reminded of home, suddenly; a home he hasn't had in a very long time. The nostalgia trip must have caused him to lose some inhibition because, without even noticing, his subtle song and dance began to lose its discretion. "Please, please, Mr. Po-o-o-o-st man..."

      "You better wait a minute, wait a minute!" he belts out just a little too loudly in a strained high pitched voice. He catches himself right afterward and opens his eyes because even he knows that he was a little too loud. He checks to make sure no one was watching, but luckily this place is pretty empty-- except, oh perfect, the pretty waitress is right behind him. Cleaning a table. And she's looking. And she sees him looking back at her. And he's. A fucking. Ass. Clown.

      He turns back around quickly. Too late to hide now, might as well get own up to it. He clears his throat and turns back around. "Yeah, I know what you might be thinking: hasn't this guy made enough of a fool of himself? Ha, well let me just tell you.. Yes, first of all. But also, I'm really consistent so there's more where that came from." He smiles. Oh shit, that didn't work last time. He turns himself around quickly. 

      He turns around again. Of course, because he can't help himself. "Also I'm a big tipper." He now bats his eyes and forces a really big smile that reads "Please don't spit in my food."

       

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      20 minutes ago, puppies said:

      JOHN CENA

      Ouch. This isn't the first time John has made a fool of himself since he's gotten to town -- he's asked for directions upon deaf ears and waved hello to people that let him know in not-so-friendly ways that they are not the kind of people you should wave to -- but he figured by probability alone that his "Hi, I'm new" card would have to work on someone eventually. Obviously not. Looks like he'll be having to leave this girl a pretty big tip. He can't look like a complete ass-clown if he wants to show his face here again.

      He's back to waiting now, which is making him anxious because he's trying to think of something clever to say to make him look cool again before the waitress comes back, which he is desperately failing at. The more time passes, the sooner his food will be ready, the sooner she'll be back, and the sooner John will get a chance to reprise his critically acclaimed role as the blubbering fool, once again.

      The song changes on the jukebox and it catches his attention. He knows this one, he remembers his mom used to play this song while cleaning the house. He begins to do a little dance in seat and lightly singing the song; he's being subtle enough to not call any attention. He's reminded of home, suddenly; a home he hasn't had in a very long time. The nostalgia trip must have caused him to lose some inhibition because, without even noticing, his subtle song and dance began to lose its discretion. "Please, please, Mr. Po-o-o-o-st man..."

      "You better wait a minute, wait a minute!" he belts out just a little too loudly in a strained high pitched voice. He catches himself right afterward and opens his eyes because even he knows that he was a little too loud. He checks to make sure no one was watching, but luckily this place is pretty empty-- except, oh perfect, the pretty waitress is right behind him. Cleaning a table. And she's looking. And she sees him looking back at her. And he's. A fucking. Ass. Clown.

      He turns back around quickly. Too late to hide now, might as well get own up to it. He clears his throat and turns back around. "Yeah, I know what you might be thinking: hasn't this guy made enough of a fool of himself? Ha, well let me just tell you.. Yes, first of all. But also, I'm really consistent so there's more where that came from." He smiles. Oh shit, that didn't work last time. He turns himself around quickly. 

      He turns around again. Of course, because he can't help himself. "Also I'm a big tipper." He now bats his eyes and forces a really big smile that reads "Please don't spit in my food."

       

      CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "At this rate, I sure hope so,"
      Carmella giggles while continuing to wipe down the booth behind the male. Pondering whether or not to make conversation, she decides to melt her ice cold exterior, though still maintaining her focus on her work duties. "Sooooo, I've never seen you around here. New?"

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      7 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "At this rate, I sure hope so,"
      Carmella giggles while continuing to wipe down the booth behind the male. Pondering whether or not to make conversation, she decides to melt her ice cold exterior, though still maintaining her focus on her work duties. "Sooooo, I've never seen you around here. New?"

      JOHN CENA

      "Oh, uhh, yeah actually. Remember? Blah blah, I'm new, blah blah, I don't know what to get? That's why I'm eating the chicken and waffles. Which sounds delicious, by the way... Please tell me it's delicious?" He furrows his brow and pretends to look concerned before breaking into a smile and winking. "You'd probably serve me anything to put food in my mouth and get me to stop talking." 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      22 minutes ago, puppies said:

      JOHN CENA

      "Oh, uhh, yeah actually. Remember? Blah blah, I'm new, blah blah, I don't know what to get? That's why I'm eating the chicken and waffles. Which sounds delicious, by the way... Please tell me it's delicious?" He furrows his brow and pretends to look concerned before breaking into a smile and winking. "You'd probably serve me anything to put food in my mouth and get me to stop talking." 

      CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "It's pretty good, trust me. Some special recipe,"
      Carmella assures the patron with a polite smirk after fetching a pitcher of water and returning to the table to refill the glass. "If it weren't, I wouldn't hesitate to keep it real witch-ya."

      "Oh and that's right, you did already tell me," she then recalls as she backs away from the table once again, making her way back to the kitchen to put the batter in the waffle maker and the seasoned chicken in the deep fryer. "Sorry," she yells out to him. "I tend to tune customers out when they're not ordering. A lot of assholes roll through here, so..."

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      21 hours ago, Wilifred. said:

      JEY USO
      The two catch up before the man can make it past the exit. "Where's our money?" Jey interrogates, forcefully shutting the exit door. The guy notices both twins now standing in front of him, smirking back at him, and looks back at the crowd of people still dancing, unaware of what is going on. The guy remains silent in terror. 

      "I asked you once, and I'll be nice and ask you again - where is our fucking money man?!" he says, as his expression changes along with his tone of voice. 

      TBC: Tomorrow.

      JIMMY USO
      Watching as the man quivers in silence, Jimmy begins to grow impatient as he awaits a response. He punches him square in the jaw, which causes the man to hit the floor. The guy covers his mouth in pain and looks up at Jimmy, shocked that he actually just got hit. "NOW ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!" He shouts, while grabbing a hold of his t-shirt. He pulls him in closer, "Where. The fuck. Is. Our. Money?"

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      21 hours ago, Mariah. said:

      CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "It's pretty good, trust me. Some special recipe,"
      Carmella assures the patron with a polite smirk after fetching a pitcher of water and returning to the table to refill the glass. "If it weren't, I wouldn't hesitate to keep it real witch-ya."

      "Oh and that's right, you did already tell me," she then recalls as she backs away from the table once again, making her way back to the kitchen to put the batter in the waffle maker and the seasoned chicken in the deep fryer. "Sorry," she yells out to him. "I tend to tune customers out when they're not ordering. A lot of assholes roll through here, so..."

      JOHN CENA

      "Yeah, no, I can imagine." he yells back, stretching his neck out toward the kitchen area to try to reach her. "Believe it or not, you've treated me nicer than most of the people I've met here so far," he laughs, louder than usual to make sure the laugh can be heard from the back, "Ain't that sad?"

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      46 minutes ago, Dante. said:

      JIMMY USO
      Watching as the man quivers in silence, Jimmy begins to grow impatient as he awaits a response. He punches him square in the jaw, which causes the man to hit the floor. The guy covers his mouth in pain and looks up at Jimmy, shocked that he actually just got hit. "NOW ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!" He shouts, while grabbing a hold of his t-shirt. He pulls him in closer, "Where. The fuck. Is. Our. Money?"

      JEY USO
      Jey eyebrows furrow, lost in confusion by how fast his brother escalated things. Almost hesitant to follow Jimmy's aggressive lead, he looks around to notice nobody in the club has noticed what just happened. "Yo, take it easy, Uce." he says, putting his hand in the space between Jimmy and the guy, who at this point is breathing heavier with a busted lip. "Hey, man, you know that we like to get our shit done quick and efficiently. We don't want to fuck you up but we will if we have too -- so once more, where is our money?

      JEFF HARDY
      "I don't have shit! I got sent here and got told that everything was taken care of. I'm just supposed to be picking our shit up. I'm serious!" he says, at this point with a tremble in his voice. 

      JEY USO
      "'Our shit'" he laughs and looks at his brother, "You think we're stupid *****?! This ain't your shit until we get our fucking money. You're bitch made and we have a message for you and whoever the fuck sent you to us. We should've known not to sell our weight to a crackhead white boy," he says, nodding to Jimmy in approval. 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      3 minutes ago, puppies said:

      JOHN CENA

      "Yeah, no, I can imagine." he yells back, stretching his neck out toward the kitchen area to try to reach her. "Believe it or not, you've treated me nicer than most of the people I've met here so far," he laughs, louder than usual to make sure the laugh can be heard from the back, "Ain't that sad?"

      CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "That's just how this town is, sweetheart!"
      Carmella informs the customer, watching as the oil boils up in the deeper fryer. "Everyone pretty much just minds their own business and keep private. Well, as much as they can, considering what's been going down lately. What brings you out here, anyway?!" she ponders next, still shouting out from the kitchen.

       

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "That's just how this town is, sweetheart!"
      Carmella informs the customer, watching as the oil boils up in the deeper fryer. "Everyone pretty much just minds their own business and keep private. Well, as much as they can, considering what's been going down lately. What brings you out here, anyway?!" she ponders next, still shouting out from the kitchen.

       

      JOHN CENA

      "Teaching job! I, uhh--" John looks around, he feels foolish yelling from his booth. But he also doesn't want to end this conversation, its the most human contact he's had since he moved here. He hesitantly gets up and walks over to lean over the counter. He clears his throat and repeats himself, now having to yell slightly less, "I got a job offer teaching here -- uh, history, teaching history -- and it seemed like an exciting opportunity. It's my first year teaching. I want to make learning history as fun for them as it is for me. It's boring to most people, I'm probably boring you out of your brain just mentioning it, haha."

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      34 minutes ago, puppies said:

      JOHN CENA

      "Teaching job! I, uhh--" John looks around, he feels foolish yelling from his booth. But he also doesn't want to end this conversation, its the most human contact he's had since he moved here. He hesitantly gets up and walks over to lean over the counter. He clears his throat and repeats himself, now having to yell slightly less, "I got a job offer teaching here -- uh, history, teaching history -- and it seemed like an exciting opportunity. It's my first year teaching. I want to make learning history as fun for them as it is for me. It's boring to most people, I'm probably boring you out of your brain just mentioning it, haha."

      CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "I'm actually obsess---"
      Carmella begins to reveal, stopping herself mid-sentence to put her wall back up, realizing things seem too good to be true. "Uh, that sounds cute, actually. I wish you lots of luck."

      She struts out from the kitchen with meal in hand and jumps slightly at the site of the customer waiting for her at the counter, caught completely off guard not only by his presence, but by how much sexier he looked under the dim lighting. His blue eyes glisten and she stands silent for a moment -- the jukebox still echoing through the diner and the neon 'open' sign flickering in the background -- then speaks in a soft, inviting tone, with a smirk. "Ya order's ready."

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      1 hour ago, Wilifred. said:

      JEY USO
      Jey eyebrows furrow, lost in confusion by how fast his brother escalated things. Almost hesitant to follow Jimmy's aggressive lead, he looks around to notice nobody in the club has noticed what just happened. "Yo, take it easy, Uce." he says, putting his hand in the space between Jimmy and the guy, who at this point is breathing heavier with a busted lip. "Hey, man, you know that we like to get our shit done quick and efficiently. We don't want to fuck you up but we will if we have too -- so once more, where is our money?

      JEFF HARDY
      "I don't have shit! I got sent here and got told that everything was taken care of. I'm just supposed to be picking our shit up. I'm serious!" he says, at this point with a tremble in his voice. 

      JEY USO
      "'Our shit'" he laughs and looks at his brother, "You think we're stupid *****?! This ain't your shit until we get our fucking money. You're bitch made and we have a message for you and whoever the fuck sent you to us. We should've known not to sell our weight to a crackhead white boy," he says, nodding to Jimmy in approval. 

      JIMMY USO
      He glances over at Jey, giving him a rather confused look before gently pushing him out of the way. He snatches the guy up once again, but this time much more intensely. Forcefully pulling off the jacket the guy was wearing, he hands it over to Jey and motions him to run the pockets, "You see sumn'?" He asks. Jey responds by nodding his head no.  Jimmy quickly turns his attention back to the man, who is still lying on the ground in terror. "This ain't no fuckin' joke, *****! Give us our fuckin' money!" He yells before punching him once more and proceeding to pat him down.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      41 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "I'm actually obsess---"
      Carmella begins to reveal, stopping herself mid-sentence to put her wall back up, realizing things seem too good to be true. "Uh, that sounds cute, actually. I wish you lots of luck."

      She struts out from the kitchen with meal in hand and jumps slightly at the site of the customer waiting for her at the counter, caught completely off guard not only by his presence, but by how much sexier he looked under the dim lighting. His blue eyes glisten and she stands silent for a moment -- the jukebox still echoing through the diner and the neon 'open' sign flickering in the background -- then speaks in a soft, inviting tone, with a smirk. "Ya order's ready."

      JOHN CENA

      This is the first time she's genuinely smiled at him. John feels that his waitress has softened up and a sense of warmth floods over him causing the right side of his lip to curl up in a smile he is trying hard to restrain. He feels a little shy now; he's in her good graces and doesn't want to do or say anything to mess that up. And it's not helping that she is very, very pretty. "Thank you," he softly lets out, tipping his head for a moment to show his gratitude. He keeps eye contact with her for what feels like an eternity before he involuntarily says, "Hey, uhh--", and stops himself. Now he has her attention and he has no idea what to say, or why he even called for her attention in the first place. He just felt like he should say something, but he can't really say that. Well, maybe he can... but he doesn't want to look like a creep. Especially since he JUST recovered from his last case of word vomit. He stays stuck for a little while and then finally just throws out: "Would you.. Uhh, would you mind bringing me the check now? I'm starving, I'm probably gonna swallow this, haha." Dumb ass.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      19 hours ago, Dante. said:

      JIMMY USO
      He glances over at Jey, giving him a rather confused look before gently pushing him out of the way. He snatches the guy up once again, but this time much more intensely. Forcefully pulling off the jacket the guy was wearing, he hands it over to Jey and motions him to run the pockets, "You see sumn'?" He asks. Jey responds by nodding his head no.  Jimmy quickly turns his attention back to the man, who is still lying on the ground in terror. "This ain't no fuckin' joke, *****! Give us our fuckin' money!" He yells before punching him once more and proceeding to pat him down.

      JEY USO
      Jey grabs a hold of the guy and begins to punch him multiple times before noticing a *gasp* in unison coming from the people in the club. Before they knew it, the three of them were surrounded by everyone in the club -- who went from dancing to instigating a fight in a matter of seconds. This ain't no fucking show, Jey thought, and landed one final punch dead in the jaw of the man and dropped him on the floor. 

      "Y'all can go back to grinding to your white people music now! Show's over." he shouts at the crowd of people, turning back and spitting on the guy who was now laying on the floor. The twins walk out of the club through a pathway made by the sea of people, who were backing out of their way in blatant fear. 

      fin.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      • Mariah. unpinned and locked this topic
      Guest
      This topic is now closed to further replies.
      • Recently Browsing   0 members

        No registered users viewing this page.


      ×
      ×
      • Create New...