Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Full Sail | In Town (RP Thread)

7 minutes ago, puppies said:

JOHN CENA

This is the first time she's genuinely smiled at him. John feels that his waitress has softened up and a sense of warmth floods over him causing the right side of his lip to curl up in a smile he is trying hard to restrain. He feels a little shy now; he's in her good graces and doesn't want to do or say anything to mess that up. And it's not helping that she is very, very pretty. "Thank you," he softly lets out, tipping his head for a moment to show his gratitude. He keeps eye contact with her for what feels like an eternity before he involuntarily says, "Hey, uhh--", and stops himself. Now he has her attention and he has no idea what to say, or why he even called for her attention in the first place. He just felt like he should say something, but he can't really say that. Well, maybe he can... but he doesn't want to look like a creep. Especially since he JUST recovered from his last case of word vomit. He stays stuck for a little while and then finally just throws out: "Would you.. Uhh, would you mind bringing me the check now? I'm starving, I'm probably gonna swallow this, haha." Dumb ass.

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "Yeah,"
      Carmella replies, regaining her composure. "Yeah, sure." 

She glides over to the register and enters the appropriate information before quipping, "Betcha thought that pretty little stare was gonna make this on the house."

• Replies 1.8k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CARMELLA VAN DALE The moon slowly descends as the pitch Full Sail sky turns lavender, beckoning a new day. Carmella awakens to faint chirping, slowly lifting her head from Phil's chest to observe th

KELLY BLANK The blonde quickly signed her bill and sat the pen on the parchment, her server quietly grabbing the bill and thanking her for coming in. A smile crept on her face for a moment as she

Adam Cole As Byron is going through his week Adam is getting word in ear about breaking news. He presses the listening device to his ear and he hears “Eva Marie has been found dead”... He tries t

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "Yeah,"
      Carmella replies, regaining her composure. "Yeah, sure." 

She glides over to the register and enters the appropriate information before quipping, "Betcha thought that pretty little stare was gonna make this on the house."

JOHN CENA

John drops his jaw, pretending to be shocked, and let's out a breathy laughed. "Damn, it usually works. I didn't even bring my wallet. Do you accept dish-washing as credit?"

1 minute ago, puppies said:

JOHN CENA

John drops his jaw, pretending to be shocked, and let's out a breathy laughed. "Damn, it usually works. I didn't even bring my wallet. Do you accept dish-washing as credit?"

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "I should, to be honest. Lemme note that,"
      she chuckles as she prints off the check and walks back over to the man, flipping her hair behind her shoulders after handing it off. "You never told me your name, by the way. At least I don't think so. Tuning people out, remember?"

4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "I should, to be honest. Lemme note that,"
      she chuckles as she prints off the check and walks back over to the man, flipping her hair behind her shoulders after handing it off. "You never told me your name, by the way. At least I don't think so. Tuning people out, remember?"

JOHN CENA

He covers his mouth to talk as he's chewing, "Right, right. Well, lucky you, I never did say." John swallows his food and wipes his mouth with a napkin quickly. "It's John. And you are Carmella. I remembered because--" he stops himself for a moment, and then picks back up quickly to cover his tracks "Because that... that, that's a good name." Nice one John. "So what do I owe you?"

4 minutes ago, puppies said:

JOHN CENA

He covers his mouth to talk as he's chewing, "Right, right. Well, lucky you, I never did say." John swallows his food and wipes his mouth with a napkin quickly. "It's John. And you are Carmella. I remembered because--" he stops himself for a moment, and then picks back up quickly to cover his tracks "Because that... that, that's a good name." Nice one John. "So what do I owe you?"

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "Right there,"
      Carmella replies to John, leaning over and pointing to the price on the receipt as he scans it, her body close to his.

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "Right there,"
      Carmella replies to John, leaning over and pointing to the price on the receipt as he scans it, her body close to his.

JOHN CENA

"Thank you," he says, his eyes on the check. He looks up and sees Carmella, very close to him, and he can feel his breath trapped. "Have you lived here long?"

10 minutes ago, puppies said:

JOHN CENA

"Thank you," he says, his eyes on the check. He looks up and sees Carmella, very close to him, and he can feel his breath trapped. "Have you lived here long?"

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "No,"
      she answers concisely, her tone becoming icy once again, recoiling as the question triggers the memory of why she's stuck in this dead, awful town. "Only a few months."

She moves away from John to do the last bit of cleaning, suddenly eager to call it a night. "I should probably close up in a couple minutes, if you don't mind." 

44 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "No,"
      she answers concisely, her tone becoming icy once again, recoiling as the question triggers the memory of why she's stuck in this dead, awful town. "Only a few months."

She moves away from John to do the last bit of cleaning, suddenly eager to call it a night. "I should probably close up in a couple minutes, if you don't mind." 

JOHN CENA

"No yeah, of course," he wipes his mouth again and takes a sip of water. He takes out his wallet and pays for the bill, and leaves a hefty tip. Can't hurt. John rises from his seat and wipes off his pants. He can't think too much right now or else he'll chicken out, so he walks over to Carmella. "Well, a couple months is still longer than me. It'd be nice to have someone I could ask for help around." He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a folded napkin. "If that's okay with you, you can reach me here."

29 minutes ago, puppies said:

JOHN CENA

"No yeah, of course," he wipes his mouth again and takes a sip of water. He takes out his wallet and pays for the bill, and leaves a hefty tip. Can't hurt. John rises from his seat and wipes off his pants. He can't think too much right now or else he'll chicken out, so he walks over to Carmella. "Well, a couple months is still longer than me. It'd be nice to have someone I could ask for help around." He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a folded napkin. "If that's okay with you, you can reach me here."

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "We'll see,"
      Carmella teases with another smirk as John finishes writing out the number and hands it to her. "Now get the hell out of here, please."

4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "We'll see,"
      Carmella teases with another smirk as John finishes writing out the number and hands it to her. "Now get the hell out of here, please."

JOHN CENA

"Since you asked so nicely," John turns to walk out. He turns his head back and gets out "I'll be seeing you soon either way, chicken and waffles is my new go-to." just before he exits.

1 hour ago, puppies said:

JOHN CENA

"Since you asked so nicely," John turns to walk out. He turns his head back and gets out "I'll be seeing you soon either way, chicken and waffles is my new go-to." just before he exits.

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      Carmella snickers as she watches John disappear out the door. She sighs then wipes down the counter, looking over occasionally at John's number left to rest, contemplating whether or not to trash it. But once she finishes for the night, she slides the napkin in the pocket over her breast, grabs her belongings and turns off the lights, another day to cross off her calendar in her countdown to something better.

fin.

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY NUDE LACE UP YEEZY BOOTIES?!?!"
      Carmella screams violently as she hovers over her open suitcase, her shrill vocals filling the motel room as the late afternoon of her "sick" day set. She stands upright and stomps toward the king sized bed she and her cousin Liv Morgan shared, shaking Liv to wake up. "HELLOOOOO! Why are you still asleep and where are my fucking boots?!"

tbc: @Jake

On 1/12/2018 at 9:26 PM, Captain Fox said:

Thea Trinidad

(subtitles; spoken in Spanish) “Department store? I’m way too smart to be working at a damn department store. Don’t worry, I will get that job…” Thea turns her head and sees the apartment building. You are so lucky… We are by the sea and you love fishing so much. This town has something for you. I don’t think any of these po dunk people have seen a two step much less a pirouette. I’m so out of my element.

MANNY ANDRADE
      "Or so you think. They do say good things come in small packages; why not small towns? Who knows what this place is hiding..." He'd offer, parking in the available space in front of their apartment complex, before heading inside. The dreary onset of evening continues to pass upon the skies as the two lovers entered their compact, but always clean living quarters. Andrade would remove his shoes, as was customary for the two, before sitting on the stool adjacent to the bar in their small kitchen, his chin being held in the palm of his hand as he studied the center of his affection.

Indeed, she was beautiful. Passionate. Smart. Grounded. Her goals coincided with his, and while this setback was inconvenient at best, his belief in her resolve in her-- in their journey, in their empire, was undoubted. With adversity facing her, she still glowed in the surroundings of grey... so much so, he felt almost of twang of the same sensation that'd bring him forward to the most absolute decision he'd ever make.

The thought replayed.

--

DECEMBER 25th, 2017; 9:14 AM, PT

The joys of family on Christmas Day would have to wait-- though calls and FaceTime messages had been exchanged to the ones he cherished most, none of them compared to Zelina. La unica. The only one for him. Two years of courtship had lead to thought-provoking conversations in the morning, laughs by lunch and throws of passion by nightfall-- so much so that he'd take the leap, right then and there, as they had finished exchanging gifts.

He'd take a last marvel at the collection of shoes, jewelry and designer bags he had purchased for her, noting her enthusiasm about the materialistic gifts, knowing he had one last ace in the hole. Pulling her in close from behind, he'd wrap his arms around her waist, pillowing his chest behind her head.

ANDRADE ALMAS
      "Feliz navidad, cariña. I did a good job, huh?" He'd chuckle.

17 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

MANNY ANDRADE
      DECEMBER 25th, 2017; 9:14 AM, PT

The joys of family on Christmas Day would have to wait-- though calls and FaceTime messages had been exchanged to the ones he cherished most, none of them compared to Zelina. La unica. The only one for him. Two years of courtship had lead to thought-provoking conversations in the morning, laughs by lunch and throws of passion by nightfall-- so much so that he'd take the leap, right then and there, as they had finished exchanging gifts.

He'd take a last marvel at the collection of shoes, jewelry and designer bags he had purchased for her, noting her enthusiasm about the materialistic gifts, knowing he had one last ace in the hole. Pulling her in close from behind, he'd wrap his arms around her waist, pillowing his chest behind her head.

ANDRADE ALMAS
      "Feliz navidad, cariña. I did a good job, huh?" He'd chuckle.

Zelina Vega

“I love it all, Manny, but all of this comes second to our love...” She turns around and snugs herself into Andrade, placing her head onto his chest. “We’ve come a long way, Manny. Some fun times, some tough times, but we always made it through. I love you so much it and that will never change.” She looks up at him as he looks back at her. She smiles seeing him smile. “So what is next? Does Andrade get part 2 of his gift now or later? She chuckles at her suggestive proposition.

2 hours ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY NUDE LACE UP YEEZY BOOTIES?!?!"
      Carmella screams violently as she hovers over her open suitcase, her shrill vocals filling the motel room as the late afternoon of her "sick" day set. She stands upright and stomps toward the king sized bed she and her cousin Liv Morgan shared, shaking Liv to wake up. "HELLOOOOO! Why are you still asleep and where are my fucking boots?!"

tbc: @Jake

LIV MORGAN
      Liv is suddenly awaken from a deep sleep by her cousin's high-pitch, piercing scream. She grits her teeth and untangles her long blonde locks before letting loose on Carmella. "OKAY, FIRST OF CAN YA STAWP YELLING!? YOU'RE GONNA PISS OFF THE NEIGHBORS AND SECOND OF ALL, HAVE YA CHECK UNDER THE BED!?" Liv drops her head head back on the pillow and tries to go back to sleep.

tbc: Mariah

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

LIV MORGAN
      Liv is suddenly awaken from a deep sleep by her cousin's high-pitch, piercing scream. She grits her teeth and untangles her long blonde locks before letting loose on Carmella. "OKAY, FIRST OF CAN YA STAWP YELLING!? YOU'RE GONNA PISS OFF THE NEIGHBORS AND SECOND OF ALL, HAVE YA CHECK UNDER THE BED!?" Liv drops her head head back on the pillow and tries to go back to sleep.

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "What the hell are they doing under the bed?! It's filthy down there,"
      Carmella complains as she continues to shake Liv, to no reaction. "Ugh, can you check for me, please, while I finish putting on my make up. Helloooo, stop ignoring me!" she then exclaims while snapping in Liv's ear. "HELLOOOO!"

12 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

Zelina Vega

“I love it all, Manny, but all of this comes second to our love...” She turns around and snugs herself into Andrade, placing her head onto his chest. “We’ve come a long way, Manny. Some fun times, some tough times, but we always made it through. I love you so much it and that will never change.” She looks up at him as he looks back at her. She smiles seeing him smile. “So what is next? Does Andrade get part 2 of his gift now or later? She chuckles at her suggestive proposition.

ANDRADE ALMAS
      "Hmm..." He'd smirk at her tease, squeezing her tighter. "We'll have to save it for later. I still have one more gift to give you." He'd back away from her, not saying a word-- instead taking a moment to smile at her look of confusion and intrigue.

5 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

ANDRADE ALMAS
      "Hmm..." He'd smirk at her tease, squeezing her tighter. "We'll have to save it for later. I still have one more gift to give you." He'd back away from her, not saying a word-- instead taking a moment to smile at her look of confusion and intrigue.

Zelina Vega

“Another gift? She looks up at him wondering what else he has in stored.

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "What the hell are they doing under the bed?! It's filthy down there,"
      Carmella complains as she continues to shake Liv, to no reaction. "Ugh, can you check for me, please, while I finish putting on my make up. Helloooo, stop ignoring me!" she then exclaims while snapping in Liv's ear. "HELLOOOO!"

LIV MORGAN
      Liv reluctantly rolls out of bed and looks underneath the king size bed frame. She immediately sees Carmella's Yeezy boots which triggers her memory and Liv realizes that she actually wore them to 201 the other day. Liv quickly snatches them out from under the bed and serves Buckwild at the Flavor of Love reunion by throwing them near Carmella's head.  "There YA go." Liv then literally dives back into the bed and slings the bad covers over her head. "Before you ask... I don't know how they got there!"

16 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

Zelina Vega

“Another gift? She looks up at him wondering what else he has in stored.

ANDRADE ALMAS
      "And probably... my favorite one, too." In a swift motion, he'd drop down to a knee and reveal from his pocket a small box. "I don't know how you didn't see this one coming. I guess we are alike, in that way. When I met you, I wasn't looking for... a commitment. I was wild, blowing my wealth. Fucking broads-- you know. I was bound to wind up in trouble; the real kind. But, like a gift from God, you caught me off-guard. In pursuing you, looking for you to be mine for a night or two, I found myself challenging who I was as a man. I had to grow, not just for myself, but to get the things I really wanted out of life. I could be rich off of the arms for life. But what would that be if I didn't do what my father did, what his father did... and that was share it with someone else. To build a dynasty, continue my family's lineage and become not just the best man I could be, but find the best woman to see me in that light?

...I don't have to look anymore. I have found her. You." His throat would begin to swell. It was an unfamiliar sensation to him, but one he'd bear, as they confirmed the meaning of the words that escaped his lips to him. "So, if it wasn't obvious to you by now, I hope this..." He reveals a stunning, 24K diamond ring from within the box. "...will make it clearer to you. Zelina, baby... marry me, I beg you...! Be mine for always, and I promise, I will make sure that you live like the queen you are... no worries. ...Can you do that for me?" He'd croak out, his throat now full, a single tear escaping from his eye.

10 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

ANDRADE ALMAS
      "And probably... my favorite one, too." In a swift motion, he'd drop down to a knee and reveal from his pocket a small box. "I don't know how you didn't see this one coming. I guess we are alike, in that way. When I met you, I wasn't looking for... a commitment. I was wild, blowing my wealth. Fucking broads-- you know. I was bound to wind up in trouble; the real kind. But, like a gift from God, you caught me off-guard. In pursuing you, looking for you to be mine for a night or two, I found myself challenging who I was as a man. I had to grow, not just for myself, but to get the things I really wanted out of life. I could be rich off of the arms for life. But what would that be if I didn't do what my father did, what his father did... and that was share it with someone else. To build a dynasty, continue my family's lineage and become not just the best man I could be, but find the best woman to see me in that light?

...I don't have to look anymore. I have found her. You." His throat would begin to swell. It was an unfamiliar sensation to him, but one he'd bear, as they confirmed the meaning of the words that escaped his lips to him. "So, if it wasn't obvious to you by now, I hope this..." He reveals a stunning, 24K diamond ring from within the box. "...will make it clearer to you. Zelina, baby... marry me, I beg you...! Be mine for always, and I promise, I will make sure that you live like the queen you are... no worries. ...Can you do that for me?" He'd croak out, his throat now full, a single tear escaping from his eye.

Zelina Vega

Zelina was most certainly not expecting this. She had no doubts that Manny was committed and in love with her, but he never left any signals that he was ready for marriage. Oh Dios mío. Zelina listened to him speak as she let the tears flow from her eyes. She heard his growth. She heard his love for her. This was the moment she thought would never happened and here it is happening. You don’t ever have to beg for me, Manny. I will follow you anywhere and be by your side always. You are the man of my dreams; My Everything. Yes, Manny. Yes, I will marry you. She drops to her knees and kisses him before hugging him, crying tears of joy on his shoulder.

43 minutes ago, Jake said:

LIV MORGAN
      Liv reluctantly rolls out of bed and looks underneath the king size bed frame. She immediately sees Carmella's Yeezy boots which triggers her memory and Liv realizes that she actually wore them to 201 the other day. Liv quickly snatches them out from under the bed and serves Buckwild at the Flavor of Love reunion by throwing them near Carmella's head.  "There YA go." Liv then literally dives back into the bed and slings the bad covers over her head. "Before you ask... I don't know how they got there!"

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "Right,"
      Carmella growls before dusting off her boots and returning to the bathroom to carry on applying her highlight, staring at her reflection while continuing to nag her cousin. "Can you get the hell out of bed?! The day is literally more than half way done and it's like I never see you as it is."

12 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      "Right,"
       Carmella growls before dusting off her boots and returning to the bathroom to carry on applying her highlight, staring at her reflection while continuing to nag her cousin. "Can you get the hell out of bed?! The day is literally more than half way done and it's like I never see you as it is."

LIV MORGAN
      Liv sighed and moved the covers off of head. "I'm sorry, I just can't get use to this place. The weather here is kind of making me depressed... and it's not like I was very happy to begin with." Liv finally gets on her feet, puts on her dorky looking specs, and begins brushing her hair. As she's brushing, Liv decides to switch gears and tries to be a bit more lively. "So Carm, how about you? How do you feel about Full Sail so far?"

15 minutes ago, Jake said:

LIV MORGAN
      Liv sighed and moved the covers off of head. "I'm sorry, I just can't get use to this place. The weather here is kind of making me depressed... and it's not like I was very happy to begin with." Liv finally gets on her feet, puts on her dorky looking specs, and begins brushing her hair. As she's brushing, Liv decides to switch gears and tries to be a bit more lively. "So Carm, how about you? How do you feel about Full Sail so far?"

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      Still fixed on her own reflection as she styles her long, flowing, blonde locks, Carmella feigns positivity in order to keep Liv on board with her, though deep down she hates what their lives have come to. 
      "It's alright. You kinda have to get used to it, know what I mean? We'll be out of here eventually, anyway," she reassures Liv, exiting the bathroom and sitting at the foot of the bed to put on her booties. "Why are ya even complaining? There's no way you don't have fun at work, whereas I have asshole customers and sweaty truck drivers breathing down my neck."

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

CARMELLA VAN DALE
      Still fixed on her own reflection as she styles her long, flowing, blonde locks, Carmella feigns positivity in order to keep Liv on board with her, though deep down she hates what their lives have come to. 
      "It's alright. You kinda have to get used to it, know what I mean? We'll be out of here eventually, anyway," she reassures Liv, exiting the bathroom and sitting at the foot of the bed to put on her booties. "Why are you even complaining? There's no way you don't have fun at work, whereas I have asshole customers and sweaty truck drivers breathing down my neck."

LIV MORGAN
      "You got point, but you don't have to listen to Luke Bryan's greatest hits. I can't believe the people here actually bop to him and you have Dash who always plays him on loop when our DJ is MIA." Liv then hops back on the bed and looks down at Carmella, who is putting on her newly found boots. "I mean, if you're gonna bop to country, at least play some Sam mother fuckin' Hunt!"

• Mariah. unpinned and locked this topic