Twisted Bliss

Wwe finally signs Candice?

28 posts in this topic

20170725_MaeYoungCompetitors_CandiceLeRa

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/candice-lerae-signs-with-wwe/

Sources tell us that WWE has signed independent talent Candice LeRae to a developmental deal with the company and that she will start at the Performance Center in the next few weeks as she has passed her medical testing.

LeRae, 32, was one of the 32 women who took part in the inaugural Mae Young Classic tournament which saw her defeat names such as Renee Michelle, and Nicole Savoy before falling to Shayna Baszler in the semi finals.

She also made an appearance on the October 26th, 2017 episode of NXT, participating in a battle royal which was won by Nikki Cross to determine one of the contenders for the vacant NXT Women’s Championship at NXT TakeOver: WarGames.

She is also the only woman to ever hold the PWG Tag Team titles with her tag team partner, Joey Ryan.

I don't hate her, but she has always seemed really bland to me. :filenails2: Good for her I guess.

3 people like this

Slay :excited: and this probably means that Zelina will get in the ring :excited:

5 people like this

The question remains, where are they keeping these bitches? :uhh:

I'm here for Almas/Zelina vs. Gargano/Candice. The bumps she can take :shook:I think Candice will be a nice addition, hopefully she doesn't get lost in the shuffle because they have a lot of women at this point.

2 people like this

Finally. Can’t wait for Gargano/Candice vs. Almas/Zelina. :shook: 

3 people like this

Finally!

The Gargano/Candice vs. Almas/Zelina mixed tag matches are gonna be lit.

Hunny I thought she was older than 32....

Excited for Zelina to have her jobber now. :clap: 

9 hours ago, Gavin said:

I don't hate her, but she has always seemed really bland to me. :filenails2: Good for her I guess.

Same, wasn’t impressed with her during the MYC at all.

I’ve heard she has great intergender matches but I’ve never seen any of them. Can any of her fans provide a link to a good match of her’s? I’m willing to be educated, but the stuff I found on my own didn’t impress me at all.

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, Michael said:

I’ve heard she has great intergender matches but I’ve never seen any of them. Can any of her fans provide a link to a good match of her’s? I’m willing to be educated, but the stuff I found on my own didn’t impress me at all.

She's pretty hardcore. One of her most well-known bumps was taking a Superkick from the Young Bucks with their boots covered in thumbtacks. 

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Michael said:

Most of the matches that her fan base tends to love are her intergender matches, which is tough because she won't really be able to do any of that stuff in the WWE and a lot of that is reliant on big guys either throwing her around or throwing themselves around for her.

Her match against Toni Storm from Progress was awesome though!

And this match against Johnny Gargano is fun too.

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, gl83 said:

She's pretty hardcore. One of her most well-known bumps was taking a Superkick from the Young Bucks with their boots covered in thumbtacks. 

That was a cool spot.

6 minutes ago, House of Ninja said:

Most of the matches that her fan base tends to love are her intergender matches, which is tough because she won't really be able to do any of that stuff in the WWE and a lot of that is reliant on big guys either throwing her around or throwing themselves around for her.

Her match against Toni Storm from Progress was awesome though!

And this match against Johnny Gargano is fun too.

Thank you! I’ll get on these.

1 person likes this

Her MYC matches were good. I don't like this because I'm sure she'll be a top face so that means other girls will have to take a backseat to her.

19 minutes ago, trishallday said:

Her MYC matches were good. I don't like this because I'm sure she'll be a top face so that means other girls will have to take a backseat to her.

I’m sure she’ll share the spot with Kairi and Dakota. The rightful top babyfaces of the division. :clap: 

3 people like this

I really like her and her look. I hope WWE does a good job with her and doesn't waste her talent.

I appreciate her intergender work, but other than that I find her completely bland tbh. There are so many more Indy women that have the looks and skills who are still waiting to be sign (*cough*SANTANA*cough*).I hate to say it, but if she wasn’t Gargano’s wife, she wouldn’t signed. 

1 person likes this

about time. so hopefully we get Thea in the ring too. did they sign Toni?

Finally!! My fave!!!!!!! I actually can't wait and I really hope they do right by her. I can see her, Dakota & Kairi being the centre piece babyfaces of the division very soon. Can't wait to see her & Zelina go at it soon too, that'll be awesome. 

I think she’ll make a cute face, she’s fun and quirky. But like, it’s so much easier to work with men, since they can carry you through a match easier. Everyone knows that. Her MYC stuff wasn’t anything special, so I don’t really see the appeal in her, other than her fan base.

Time to sign John Laurinaites back

a57xqf.jpg

14 hours ago, King V said:

about time. so hopefully we get Thea in the ring too. did they sign Toni?

They should have Toni has an it factor and natural aura I wanted her to win the MYC.

I don't know what you ladies were watching but she was a standout for me in the MYC and my second fave of the whole tournament. I too was unsure of her since she wrestles men for the majority, but all of her tournament matches slayed me. Let's go ladies.

2 people like this