The Foxy One

Potential Spoilers: Women's Rumble Return Speculation Thread

36 posts in this topic

According to PWInsider’s elite audio former WWE superstar Molly Holly is set to appear as one of the 30 women in the upcoming first ever women’s rumble at the Royal Rumble.

Molly left WWE and a full-time wrestling career in April of 2005. Holly made a one night return to WWE competing in the 25-Diva Royal to crown Miss WrestleMania.

is currently the female lead coach at The Academy: School of Professional Wrestling, a training facility led by fellow WWE alumni Shawn Daivari and Ken Anderson.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/former-wwe-superstar-to-participate-in-womens-rumble/

2 people like this

Yesss! I hope we get more girls from that era + Melina & Michelle 

Oops I'm excited for this. The good sis is about to come out to crickets but i hope  she slays :shook:

She as old as Gail (i thought she was older :skull:) so she can still rock it :excited:

1 person likes this

If true this would be a nice return. The Rumble is in Philadelphia this year which is known as a smark crowd, so I reckon she'd get a really great reception.

Off topic: remember years ago that one YouTube troll who would comment on every video about Molly that she, the most wholesome well respected woman in wrestling, was a whore who robbed him? :ahh:

c8e3_cry9c.gif

This better be true. The thought of her going against Becky, Sasha, Naomi, and Asuka :laycry:

1 person likes this

As she should be! Come through Queen :clap:

About to school these women on everything about wrestling for all 4 minutes she’s about to be in that ring. A mother. :clap:

1 person likes this

Why? Time has not been kind to her (or most of these women) so she probably won’t get a reaction. If Mickie of all people couldn’t get a pop on her return, what makes you think Molly or Melina or someone else that’s not Trish/Lita/AJ/Bellas would?

SgM2PIq.gif

She's about to show AJ STEALers how to properly do Faithbreaker :laycry: 

7 people like this

She better say yes I need to hear not enough for me in this era. Somebody drag Layla from London and get us the Lay-Cool reunion we deserve.

1 person likes this

Snowflake QUEEN :shook:

Flawless in the ring. :shook:

When she running knees someone in the temple and makes me WINCE :shook: 

*practices my dusting hands taunt*

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Michael said:

If true this would be a nice return. The Rumble is in Philadelphia this year which is known as a smark crowd, so I reckon she'd get a really great reception.

Off topic: remember years ago that one YouTube troll who would comment on every video about Molly that she, the most wholesome well respected woman in wrestling, was a whore who robbed him? :ahh:

Omg this reminded me of this blog :ahh:

http://arrestnoragreenwald.blogspot.com/?m=1

So fucking messy :dying:

Here for it!

I can totally see her going for a Molly-Go-Round only for Nia to catch her and eliminate her.

mollygoroundanimated2.gif

5 people like this

Whether she gets a reaction or not, I'm just glad that she's going participate in the rumble. Imagine her going against the likes of Charlotte, Becky, Naomi, Sasha, etc. :excited:

1 person likes this

Yesss! Come back and show AJ Styles how it's done.

mccoolfaithbreakeranimated.gif

They need to have Michelle do a face off with Charlotte.

1 person likes this

Bitch I’m about to cry! 

First Michelle now Molly! I can’t deal with this right now. I haven’t been genuinely excited for something Women related in YEARS!! :crying: 

3 people like this

A classic diva I hope she does. :shook:

WIG ORBIT Michelle was always my ultimate fave, literally my childhood.  I'm so fucking exited now omg, the gerls havent made me mark out for a while but if this is true and it happens im gonna be crawling up the walls.  Set reserved :shook:

1 person likes this

MY GAY ASS IS PREPARED TO SCREAM MY ASS OFF WHEN I HEAR HER THEME OMGGGGG

4 people like this

gdgsdgdsgsgd; I'm fucking weak  :shook:

5 hours ago, Michael said:

There was one video where he had tons of her action figures in a trash can then he set them on fire. Like this guy was a serious nutcase. :skull: 

3 people like this

that sounds so fucking cute! when michelle unleashes her wrath on mandy for using a move she wasn't allowed to keep using:shook:

I'm just happy it's not the usual suspects. Give sis Melina a call :shook: