The Foxy One

Former Superstar Screwed Out of 205 Live Managerial Job

17 posts in this topic

WWE will be introducing a General Manager for 205 Live next week in wake of the fallout of the Enzo Amore situation which saw him get released and thus making the cruiserweight championship vacant.

According to Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet, the idea of a 205 Live GM had been discussed for months, with former WWE superstar Summer Rae being in the running for the position prior to her release.

However, they passed on her in the position because of her being taller than most of the guys in the division.

Source: Squared Circle Sirens

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, The Foxy One said:

taller than most of the guys in the division.

WWE is something a mess.

@Justin email them, they need to rehire her. Queen did a great job in FCW as GM.

1 person likes this

There’s lots of reasons to pass on her, but her height wasn’t one of them :mawma: 

4 people like this

We could have gotten face GM Summer feuding with Alicia and Noam on 205 Live bye!

2 people like this

It’s a dead division anyway but at least they thought of the good sis.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

LMFAO at their reason. 

Why does the woman have to be small..  Tall and domineering head of the twinks division Summer Rae is found seething and wearing flats.

2 people like this

isn’t this old news lol

what the fuck sldmfkdjskd this cannot be a real article....they didn't pick her because of her height? :shook:

everyone is taller than the cruiserweights, hell I am. It's not hard to do lol.

I don't believe such a ridiculous reason. She's above being stuck with them anyway. Is Alicia not even taller than Summer?

2 hours ago, Angelic said:

I don't believe such a ridiculous reason. She's above being stuck with them anyway. Is Alicia not even taller than Summer?

Summer is like an inch taller but Alicia was still towering over Noam and Rich in that segment.

1 person likes this

why would they want a 205 live GM when it’s established that they’re a part of the Raw brand? I know the fans are dumb, but, by extension there is already a GM.

7uhCnsa.gif

better question, why does it matter when Miss Moinet is out living her life and doing her thing not waiting by the phone for a call she wasn’t going to get?

7uhCnsa.gif

1 person likes this

What does height have to do with anything? Especially in a managerial position? I can’t accept this stupid reason. 

1 person likes this

okay well who's fault is it that they hire midgets? and what does her height have to do with anything? that is so MESSY! the queen slayed in FCW as a GM and put in WORK on NXT. they love doing my girl dirty im sicc.