Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael

FIVE Women's Matches at WrestleMania?

16 posts in this topic

It's looking like 2018 will be the year to have the most female matches in a single WrestleMania, if speculation and common sense are to be applied (not that WWE often does that...) it looks like the following matches are on track to be included on the card.

• Stephanie McMahon & Triple H vs Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle [Almost a certainty.]
  • Alexa Bliss defending her Raw Women's Championship against Asuka or Nia Jax. [Incredibly likely.]
  • Charlotte Flair defending her SD Women's Championship against Asuka or another superstar. [Quite likely.]
  • Sasha Banks vs Bayley [50/50, depending on build continuing.]
  • Women's Battle Royal [rumoured, probably unlikely.]

We know that at least one of the championship matches are confirmed because Asuka will definitely be challenging Bliss or Flair.

What do you think is going to happen at Mania? Will we have the most matches ever? What do you actually want to happen?

In my opinion, we are having three matches:

• Ronda and Kurt vs Stephanie and Triple H
  • Charlotte vs Asuka for the Smackdown Women's Championship
  • Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley for the RAW Women's Championship (with maybe Carmella cashing in on the winner?)

I don't see WWE throwing Sasha vs Bayley as another women's match that would probably last ten minutes (we know that's what would happen if the match takes place at Wrestlemania). It would make more sense to keep developing the rivalry, make Sasha win the title at WM and then find a PPV where they can have a good/lenghty title match.

I definitely see three matches; both title defended and Ronda/Steph's mix tag match.

They'll probably throw all the other girls in a multi woman match (most likely a battle royal) on the preshow just so they all get to be involved in WM. The chances of Sasha vs Bayley, like mentioned, is 50/50. We still have a few weeks left for build up, so they'll either get a match or they're rivalry will be incorporated in the multi-women match. Sasha and Bayley have amazing chemistry together and always put on a WM quality match, I'd love for them to get the opportunity to do so, but only if they get the time.

The titles will be defended and Ronda will get a tag match.

They haven't done proper build up to Sasha and Bayley really. Sasha turning one week and back again the next is confusing and anti-climatic. To have a Wrestlemania match right now would feel rushed, and yet, at the same time this feud doesn't have the ammo to last until next year. Creative have played it badly. We needed a narrative outside of their NXT feud and at the moment, they're making sly digs over social media. Still it's nothing against the girls, they'd put on a stellar match but then they also just faced each other two weeks ago on RAW. Creative need checked.

I'm still in the dark as to who'll headline the championship matches. If Asuka goes for Raw I literally cannot think who they can feasibly put up against Charlotte with a good narrative in the time left but it might be cool to see Becky challenge her and win the title leading to Charlotte losing her temper after the match, attacking Becky and going heel again. And then Carmella comes out and cashes in on Becky getting serious heat and leading to a new feud?

I don't know, can't be worse than what creative is cooking up.

1 person likes this

Five possible matches on the card and I am interested in 0 of those 5 matches. However, I'm sure the gear will be on point or some so to speak.

2 people like this

Can yall make a "Rumored Wrestlemania Match" mega thread? We're sicK of this speculation shit every 2 days.

XznS287.gif

Three matches seems very realistic because they all will be on the main card. If we get five 2 are definitely being pushed back to the preshow and that’s definitely a given. 

Nikki is in the WM promo maybe she's coming to give Godlotte a feud and collect ha annual mania check

tumblr_n4wzdn9uNp1txmsuro1_250.gif

1 person likes this

I don't count the Ronder Stiffanie match as a women's match. #NotMyDiva 

DGldbxT.gif

1 person likes this

The women's title matches & Stephanie/Ronda are 100% happening but I don't know about Sasha/Bayley & the battle royal. Hope they do though. 

FaithfulConsciousAsianelephant-max-1mb.g

Here for that "Carmella" cash-in... OOP!

Yes, which is definitely a good thing. The Battle Royal will probably be on the pre-show with a men's match, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Steph/Triple H vs. Ronda/Kurt Angle

Nia Jax vs. Alexa Bliss

Asuka vs. Charlotte

Should be some good matches.

On 3/3/2018 at 10:37 PM, Messiah said:

Yes, which is definitely a good thing. The Battle Royal will probably be on the pre-show with a men's match, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Steph/Triple H vs. Ronda/Kurt Angle

Nia Jax vs. Alexa Bliss

Asuka vs. Charlotte

Should be some good matches.

And if Alexa is introduced Braun's secret tag team partner... 

2 hours ago, JoHnNy said:

And if Alexa is introduced Braun's secret tag team partner... 

It will probably be Elias.. That would turn Alexa babyface if that happens.

12 hours ago, Messiah said:

It will probably be Elias.. That would turn Alexa babyface if that happens.

They cant think of anything MORE BORING....... 

Alexa gets face reaction lots/most of the time anyways. And Vince will sell a shit loads of Little Big merch, if that happens. I ope they're considering it with the way they left things with them in that backstage promo, as if something can happen in the future...