Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

Raw March 12, 2018: Live Chat

194 posts in this topic

Titus moves like a backyard wrestler.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Eric said:

! I want her to take a break after she drops at Mania then come back end of May beginning of June. :cry:

An AJ Lee tease

2 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

in her one WM match where she lost cleanly to an established, near-veteran-status woman who was forced to drop the title prematurely, almost suggesting that Alexa's second reign itself was just a place holder?

piKYra9.gif

Cool.

I got goosebumps watching the Moolah video package. 

Then I remembered the WM25 battle royal.

11 minutes ago, Christon said:

I stan. #TroubleIsAhead

C1TUv8N.gif

I don't know whether to be happy or to clutch a bible, but welcome!
C1TUv8N.gif

8 hours ago, Dante. said:

Paige is too close to the action going on in the ring.

Aab57Up.gif

8 hours ago, Cooksie said:

I WAS SHOOK I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA JUMP IN :skull: 

:laycry:

10 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

I don't know whether to be happy or to clutch a bible, but welcome!
C1TUv8N.gif

I have something broken...

C1TUv8N.gif

Mickie definitely set her up (at least I hope so otherwise their pairing makes no sense). 

8 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

People really thinking Alexa will be depushed after she loses. Y’all said that after her first reign and here she is 3 Reigns later. She always puts over a new talent at Mania and bounces right back.

tumblr_p4tk1ohH9Q1qfcnbvo1_400.gif

Um she’s only had one mania love

3 people like this

8 hours ago, Kara Zor-El said:

I got goosebumps watching the Moolah video package. 

Then I remembered the WM25 battle royal.

Why would you get goosebumps over anything involving that old raggedy bitch?

C1TUv8N.gif

4 people like this

1 hour ago, trishallday said:

Um she’s only had one mania love

I’m counting the Nia match unless she beats her too.

1 hour ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I’m counting the Nia match unless she beats her too.

this logic 💀 gurl

How did Nia went from a storyline with Enzo in a show that nobody watches to a singles match @ Mania

tenor.gif?itemid=9536508

1 hour ago, Amlex said:

How did Nia went from a storyline with Enzo in a show that nobody watches to a singles match @ Mania

tenor.gif?itemid=9536508

Her storyline with Enzo was on RAW though sis

Wow okay so I'm just catching up with Raw tonight and (I know I'm being a total basic bitch) this didn't sit well with me tbh.

The body shaming aspect of the promo really made me feel uncomfortable (testament to how well the girls pulled it off actually) but I can't help but feel the writers are being a tad insensitive here. Alexa suffered from an eating disorder not all that long ago and Nia's always had body insecurities. Felt uncomfortable watching Alexa tear strips off her in character because of her weight because it's clear their real life friendship has been built around empowering each other through their respective body battles.

Sure it'll no doubt get Nia over nicely as a face and probably get Alexa some legitimate heel heat as they're moving her from being stuck up and mean to genuinely nasty and cruel but I really hope Lina and Lexi didn't feel pressured into this angle by the powers that be. 

Also, it was kinda sad to see WWE stooping to the "Piggy James" level with the women again (didn't ring true Mickie lapping it up either)

But whatever, I'm here for a storyline and they did it well.

2 hours ago, Stratusphere said:

Wow okay so I'm just catching up with Raw tonight and (I know I'm being a total basic bitch) this didn't sit well with me tbh.

The body shaming aspect of the promo really made me feel uncomfortable (testament to how well the girls pulled it off actually) but I can't help but feel the writers are being a tad insensitive here. Alexa suffered from an eating disorder not all that long ago and Nia's always had body insecurities. Felt uncomfortable watching Alexa tear strips off her in character because of her weight because it's clear their real life friendship has been built around empowering each other through their respective body battles.

Sure it'll no doubt get Nia over nicely as a face and probably get Alexa some legitimate heel heat as they're moving her from being stuck up and mean to genuinely nasty and cruel but I really hope Lina and Lexi didn't feel pressured into this angle by the powers that be. 

Also, it was kinda sad to see WWE stooping to the "Piggy James" level with the women again (didn't ring true Mickie lapping it up either)

I actually feel like Alexa and Nia are running with this storyline and using it to spread a message. While the build up will be cruel, the ending will be Nia overcoming her bullies and standing tall with the title at Wrestlemania. 

As for Mickie, I’m sure she’s happy to help and actually be included in a WM feud. 

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

I actually feel like Alexa and Nia are running with this storyline and using it to spread a message. While the build up will be cruel, the ending will be Nia overcoming her bullies and standing tall with the title at Wrestlemania. 

As for Mickie, I’m sure she’s happy to help and actually be included in a WM feud. 

Hope so. x

Raw shat this week. The Alexa w/ Mickie and Nia storyline was easily the best part of the show :ahh: Mickie vs Asuka was nice too, wish the crowd weren't chanting random things at it tho. 

On 3/13/2018 at 11:28 AM, Stratusphere said:

The bigger issue that I don't seem to be seeing is Alexa mocking Asuka's English. I found it a bit racist. I personally didn't mind the body shaming. It's not like Alexa was calling her a fat bitch. The whole thing could've gotten ugly, but it didn't. They did well with making me feel sorry for Nia and wanting me to see her get her hands on Bliss and Mickie