• Sable
    • AJ Lee
    • Mickie James
    • Bull Nakano
    • Rockin' Robin
    • Victoria
    • Gail Kim
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

So since the precedent since Ma Stratus has been to induct a good sis yearly, who is going in next year?

Time to start a syndicate.

I'm thinking the likeliest are Michelle McCool (First Diva's Champ, 4x Champ overall, Diva of the year) or Victoria(2x Champ, stalwart of the golden era and should be in already) 

Melina is an outsider because of heat but she's a 5x Champ and very iconic still.

Chyna would almost be insulting at this point.

Could they break protocol and give it to Mickie while she's still active? Might be a nice way for her to wrap things up instead of another reign? What about Bull Nakano? Asuka has invigorated interest in Japanese women's wrestling, what about the OG?

Thoughts?

1 person likes this

Judy Grable went in last year as part of the Legacy class.

If there isn't an obvious deceased male wrestler, I can see Chyna, Luna or Miss Elizabeth going in, but that's also dependent on their families agreeing to it. They really only like to have 1 deceased person in the main Hall of Fame class. 

I don't think Gail will ever get in.

I can see Molly getting in. They like her and she was very much the glue of the women's division. She was a good hand that they could depend on to do anything and work with anyone. Or, it might sound silly, but I can see Torrie Wilson getting in. At her peak, she was arguably just as important of a star as Trish & Lita and really was the anchor of SD's women's division.

5 people like this

2 minutes ago, House of Ninja said:

Judy Grable went in last year as part of the Legacy class.

If there isn't an obvious deceased male wrestler, I can see Chyna, Luna or Miss Elizabeth going in, but that's also dependent on their families agreeing to it. They really only like to have 1 deceased person in the main Hall of Fame class. 

I don't think Gail will ever get in.

I can see Molly getting in. They like her and she was very much the glue of the women's division. She was a good hand that they could depend on to do anything and work with anyone. Or, it might sound silly, but I can see Torrie Wilson getting in. At her peak, she was arguably just as important of a star as Trish & Lita and really was the anchor of SD's women's division.

Totally forgot about that!

1 person likes this

I would LOVE to see Chyna joining, but they'll probably go with Molly (not that I'm complaining, she deserves it, but Chyna's absence in the HoF is ridiculous at this point). And Victoria can't even get a seat in the audience, so I think we can take her out of the list of possible inductess anytime soon.

ZsOvYv1.gif

5 people like this

It SHOULD be Chyna. I could see it being Molly Holly. If things change with relationships involving them and Victoria, it could be her too. I think it's too early for McCool, but they did induct Beth so... I don't know. Maybe if we finally get that McCool/Charlotte feud?

I really hope to start seeing more than one woman a year. Some of the male inductees lately are questionable. There are so many women that deserve it, too.

Next year I can see Molly or Michelle being inducted. Like @House of Ninja mentioned, I'd also love to see Chyna, Luna, or Elizabeth inducted in the deceased HOF spot.

2 people like this

I can only see next year's induction being Molly Holly, but then I'm worried she'd turn it down in case she felt like she didn't deserve it. I don't have a specific quote, but I remember hearing that at one time.

I think maybe Terri Runnels (based on her managerial resume) and Michelle McCool (for the accomplishments listed above) would be the next choices. Mickie too, if she's not actively competing anymore.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Charlie said:

I can only see next year's induction being Molly Holly, but then I'm worried she'd turn it down in case she felt like she didn't deserve it. I don't have a specific quote, but I remember hearing that at one time.

That makes me so sad. She is just humble to a fault.

If she does go in, I would LOVE for Trish, Lita, Jackie, Ivory, Victoria and Jazz to induct her and talk about how important she was to that era. Dammit I wanna see Molly go in now!

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Stratusphere said:

That makes me so sad. She is just humble to a fault.

If she does go in, I would LOVE for Trish, Lita, Jackie, Ivory, Victoria and Jazz to induct her and talk about how important she was to that era. Dammit I wanna see Molly go in now!

Okay thankfully I just proved myself wrong fddhdfhfh.

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/632923-molly-holly-comments-on-her-wwe-hof-chances-how-she-viewed-her-career-jake-roberts-talks-about-training-w-new-promotion

Still super humble, but considering most of the women from her era (Trish, Lita, Jackie, Ivory) have already gotten places in the Hall of Fame, I can't see why Molly would turn it down now. It'll be interesting to see who inducts her, though! I can see it being Beth tbh, because of the story where Molly paid for Beth's wrestling training.

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Okay thankfully I just proved myself wrong fddhdfhfh.

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/632923-molly-holly-comments-on-her-wwe-hof-chances-how-she-viewed-her-career-jake-roberts-talks-about-training-w-new-promotion

Still super humble, but considering most of the women from her era (Trish, Lita, Jackie, Ivory) have already gotten places in the Hall of Fame, I can't see why Molly would turn it down now. It'll be interesting to see who inducts her, though! I can see it being Beth tbh, because of the story where Molly paid for Beth's wrestling training.

Bless her she was always so much more than "glorified enhancement talent"

56 minutes ago, Katy said:

It SHOULD be Chyna. I could see it being Molly Holly. If things change with relationships involving them and Victoria, it could be her too. I think it's too early for McCool, but they did induct Beth so... I don't know. Maybe if we finally get that McCool/Charlotte feud?

Maybe, but hopefully not

ZsOvYv1.gif

1 person likes this

Luna Vachon, Miss Elizabeth, Molly Holly all need to go in sooner or later.

I don't even remember who's getting inducted this year.

28 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Maybe, but hopefully not

ZsOvYv1.gif

rudeT.

ZsOvYv1.gif

I really believe that Leilani Kai or even The Glamour girls should be inducted but who knows. They have been getting a lot of Topps cards recently. She has credentials to gain it but she's not a known name so I doubt it'd happen. 

wbqHW0R.gif

1 person likes this

Miss Elizabeth isn’t in the HOF yet???? Is there tea about this?? I swear to god I thought she was inducted already :uhh: 

The obvious ones are Chyna and Sable, but we all know those won't be happening.

Besides them, I'd say either Torrie or Molly are a good choice. They're definitely two girls from recent history who deserve that induction! I wouldn't be surprised to see Michelle either, especially given how much they had her work in the Rumble. Some dream choices besides those would be Victoria, Dawn Marie, Melina, Jazz, Kelly (and get that accolade as the youngest wrestler ever inducted!), or even Stacy.

3 people like this

After all this pr mess about this women’s revolution at least two women should be going in next year. Expectations Luna and Sable should get the honor but watch it be another golden era female.

1 person likes this

Fingers crossed for Mickie James & Summer Rae :cheer2:

2 people like this

Chyna and Sable. It's time for more than just one woman per year! I also think any of the girlies who returned for the Rumble are likely candidates for the upcoming years.

1 person likes this

I have a bad feeling they'll induct another late Ruthless Aggression/PG Era woman before they finish the Attitude/Golden Era women. I think it will be Michelle because they already brought her back for the Rumble this year, she's married to Undertaker so she has connections, and she is on good terms with the company. If Undertaker could get her all those title reigns, I'm sure he could snatch her a HOF spot pretty quick. The one I want is Luna though.

ZsOvYv1.gif

1 person likes this

this THREAD is FUCKING RUDE. let legend moretti enjoy her 2018 INDUCTION you f**

ZsOvYv1.gif

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Gavin said:

I have a bad feeling they'll induct another late Ruthless Aggression/PG Era woman before they finish the Attitude/Golden Era women. I think it will be Michelle because they already brought her back for the Rumble this year, she's married to Undertaker so she has connections, and she is on good terms with the company. If Undertaker could get her all those title reigns, I'm sure he could snatch her a HOF spot pretty quick. The one I want is Luna though.

ZsOvYv1.gif

If this was the case she would have went in before Beth just saying.

ZsOvYv1.gif

1 person likes this

I see Michelle or Molly going in next year. 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Rahgeme said:

Fingers crossed for Mickie James & Summer Rae :cheer2:

Frghfet; Summer Rae?? :draglina:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

Frghfet; Summer Rae?? :draglina:

Legend was the first woman to have her main roster debut at a PPV am I right?? Legend birthed Sasha Banks, and got the boss character over in NXT, which transcended to making mother the icon she is today. Summer needs to be IMMORTALIZED!

3 people like this