Henry Cavill

WWE.com: The 10 best women’s matches in WWE history

47 posts in this topic

10. 2018 Women’s Royal Rumble Match

09. Alundra Blayze vs. Bull Nakano — Women’s Championship Match: SummerSlam, Aug. 29, 1995

08. Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley — Raw Women’s Championship Match: Monday Night Raw, Feb. 13, 2017

07. Paige vs. Emma — NXT Women’s Championship Match: NXT ArRIVAL

06. Trish Stratus vs. Lita — Women’s Championship Match: Monday Night Raw, Dec. 6, 2004

05. Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch — NXT Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Match: NXT TakeOver: RIVAL

04. Asuka vs. Ember Moon – NXT Women’s Championship Match: NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III

03. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch — WWE Women’s Championship Triple Threat Match: WrestleMania 32

02. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks — WWE Women’s Championship Match: Raw July 25, 2016

01. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley – NXT Women’s Championship Match: NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn

Full article here

Asuka and Ember Moon was the best women's match i've ever seen.. Amazing match from start to finish.

2 people like this

Great list! except I would add Becky/Sasha from Takeover Unstoppable to it. 

4 people like this

08. Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley — Raw Women’s Championship Match: Monday Night Raw, Feb. 13, 2017

:stank:

8 people like this

Uhhhhhhhh the lack of McCool on here makes me question this list. 

2 people like this

*opens thread and looks directly at number 1 to make sure Sasha vs. Bayley at Takeover Brooklyn has its rightful position*

*leaves*

R28Fx5P.gif

8 people like this

3 hours ago, Kat said:

Great list! except I would add Becky/Sasha from Takeover Unstoppable to it. 

Agreed! Such an underappreciated match. I'd easily replace Charlotte vs. Bayley's Raw match with that.

Other than that, pretty accurate list. It's dominated by the 4HW, but they've really had some standout, amazing matches.

4 people like this

8 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

Agreed! Such an underappreciated match. I'd easily replace Charlotte vs. Bayley's Raw match with that.

Other than that, pretty accurate list. It's dominated by the 4HW, but they've really had some standout, amazing matches.

Right!!! Idk why people sleep on it so much. 

2 people like this

Melina vs Michelle McCool NOC 2009 was robbed

3 people like this

I don't see Torrie vs. Sable at Great American Bash 2004. Who wrote this list?

3 people like this

Jacqueline putting on one of the best women’s matches in WWE history in just two minutes. Legends only :clap: 

2 people like this

I'm contacting snickers with regards to the continued Kaitlyn vs AJ, Melina vs Michelle snubs :brandon2:

Paige vs Emma is so overrated like stop :rot: Paige vs Nikki was better 

6 people like this

Take out half of the 4HW matches and replace it with Melina v Mickie Backlash, Melina v Michelle NOC, Maryse v Nattie Superstars 

1 person likes this

Can they have a separate list for NXT, because I'm itching. Nattie/Nikki, Torrie/Dawn, Nikki/Paige, Nikki/Charlotte, Naomi, Melina, Michelle, Beth, Alicia, Victoria, Jazz, Molly, and Maryse were snubbed and I'm not featuring that.

Also lock and hide this thread before @Rahgeme sees it. 

eBCLKtS.gif

3 people like this

Nn they really do air, the 2006-2014 era. It’s a shame because some of those matches were good.

3 people like this

Girl they redo this list every damn year it feels like. :maryse:

4 people like this

Just now, Stratusphere said:

Trish V Mickie at WM22 is pressed.

The fact that this match missed the list when it had a storyline for the ages and a great match along with it. :k2:

3 people like this

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

The fact that this match missed the list when it had a storyline for the ages and a great match along with it. :k2:

I feel like many of the real iconic matches are being thrown under the bus in favor of the horses (who I do respect don't get me wrong, but still)

I know, it had a botched finished and is most memorable for vag grabbing but tis still iconic. :momriah:

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Stratusphere said:

I feel like many of the real iconic matches are being thrown under the bus in favor of the horses (who I do respect don't get me wrong, but still)

I know, it had a botched finished and is most memorable for vag grabbing but tis still iconic. :momriah:

Thank you the diva era still did produce some pretty good matches and I’m over them being ignored.

1 person likes this

39 minutes ago, Stratusphere said:

Trish V Mickie at WM22 is pressed.

Swap this out for Charlotte v. Bayley and rearrange some things and the list is fairly accurate. Trish/Lita I would bump up a spot or two, and tbh I’m never gonna force myself to watch that Ironman match, but Asuka/Ember Moon can move up a spot or two—that to me is probably the best match between women that I can ever remember watching. 

Alicia vs Nattie on WWE Superstars July 7, 2011 got snubbed.

eBCLKtS.gif

2 people like this

Iconic. Filled with legends and FOUR hall of famers. The birth of the Golden Era. The beginning of Stratusfaction.

Snubbed.

2 people like this

If they were gonna focus so much on NXT, they should've included Eva Marie vs. Asuka. Two queens having a technical classic.

4 people like this

Sasha dominating literally half the list as she should.

Queen only uses her talents to elevate others, and make herself look like the baddest bitch!!!

8 people like this