Mandy Rose

Who should win the Wrestlemania Women's Battle Royale?

41 posts in this topic

who do you guys see winning the Women's Battle Royale? Let's pretend that it's actually serving a purpose and not because they are trying to get every women on the card so that they can claim "Women's evolution". 

Part of me wants NXTer who is going to debut soon to win. It'll give them momentum and a storyline to begin with on the main roster. I think an Iconic Duoer should win this (in a way where one was sacrificed for the other to win). 

but the other part of me wants someone like a Becky Lynch or a Bayley (if her vs Sasha isnt happening) to win this to re-established themselves after a year of bad booking. 

Who do yall see winning this? 

2uidkco.gif

Nikki Bella it’s the first one it needs a credible winner to get things off to a better start. 

5 people like this

Becky Lynch could use the win.. or Bayley.

Mandy Rose might be the only one in his match i like at all, but she shouldn't win.

2 people like this

Pai—idc it literally has no bearing on the booking we're about to be spoon fed in the coming months anyway

topI8l9.gif

1 person likes this

Becky Lynch, she needs a kickstarter to get back on track. 

1 person likes this

If some of the past Andre the Giant Memorial Battle winners are anything to go by, then...

...it'll probably be Sarah Logan.

2uidkco.gif

2 people like this

In terms of who should win, a Becky Lynch or a Mickie James win would be nice.

2uidkco.gif

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Charlie said:

In terms of who should win, a Becky Lynch or a Mickie James win would be nice.

2uidkco.gif

Let me co-sign this actually. Mickie is proving that she can go with the best of any generation and still serve moments, and we know they won’t let her tie Trish’s record, so give her this accolade to put that HOF exclamation point on her resume. 

2uidkco.gif

7 people like this

The only way I don't want Brie to win is if she and Nikki get to face off with PeyKay.

I'm here for Sonya taking it. Liv would be a good twist. Or a good way to start Zelina's career as an in ring performer.

I wouldn't be surprised if that bitch from NXT won. Ronda's friend idr her name.

momkie or naysus idk the rest

2uidkco.gif

When did HBs turn into WF? Stop with Bucky nonsense uglies and shut the fuck up :skull:

Sasha, Naomi or Nikki tbh

I can see Shayna Baszler winning it tho 

:travis:

Who will win: Ember Moon, right after she loses her title to Shayna the night before.

It's gonna be Bayley, then Sasha is gonna turn on her ass after

1 person likes this

Alicia Fox should win.

lMCAgIc.gif

I think it will be Shayna though.

2 people like this

Would love for one of Liv, Sarah, or Ruby to win as a way to dismantle the Riott Squad. 

It should be Naomi but it will be Bayley or Sasha (lord, hopefully they are in the title match because Alexa vs Nia :skull:) or Nikki if she returns 

2uidkco.gif

The only true answer here is Mandy Rose! If what happened after tough enough isn’t obvious enough ... she’s clearly a favorite among wwe legends and officials! She’s blonde & pretty, and she’s the only bitch from her season that Billy Gunn follows (that sucker)! 

Mandy IS winning, and we’re all what? STANNING!

1 person likes this

The only women that should have their hand raised should the most decorated women in that entire match the 6x Women's Champion, former Divas Champion one of four women to hold both the Divas & Women's Championship and the ONLY women to hold the Women's Championship, Divas Championship and Knockouts Championship. :clap: Your future Hall Of Famer! 

Mickie James!

tumblr_p4s1jjtoxf1rmv1vdo2_400.gif

2 people like this

9 hours ago, Jeigz said:

Let me co-sign this actually. Mickie is proving that she can go with the best of any generation and still serve moments, and we know they won’t let her tie Trish’s record, so give her this accolade to put that HOF exclamation point on her resume. 

2uidkco.gif

It would have been even better if she didn't wear attires from 10+ years ago. I feel like she's trying to send a message that she can still fit her old attires because she's in good shape etc but she looks like a fool and I'm sick of it.

2uidkco.gif

1 person likes this

If it's going to be like the Andre battle royal and the winner doesn't really get shit other than the win, then I agree with Mickie. It would be a nice way to cap off her cute RTWM and hopefully distance her from Alexa.

But, if they're going to attempt to make it relevant in the storylines, I will say Bayley. Then have Sasha drag her effortlessly on Raw after 'Mania and send them on different brands so she can't get revenge until next year :shook: 

1 person likes this

57 minutes ago, Rahgeme said:

The only true answer here is Mandy Rose! If what happened after tough enough isn’t obvious enough ... she’s clearly a favorite among wwe legends and officials! She’s blonde & pretty, and she’s the only bitch from her season that Billy Gunn follows (that sucker)! 

Mandy IS winning, and we’re all what? STANNING!

I love Mandy but she has been serving the Rosa getting eliminated first in all these historic matches.

N9jZ2v.gif

2 people like this

Alicia will make her iconic return and snatch.

2uidkco.gif

2 people like this

Probably ember or Shayna. They’re going to use it to propel one of the NXT girls for their RAW/SD debut. 

31 minutes ago, Seductress said:

Probably ember or Shayna. They’re going to use it to propel one of the NXT girls for their RAW/SD debut. 

I fear for Ember coming to the main roster.