Mandy Rose

Who should win the Wrestlemania Women's Battle Royale?

41 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Seductress said:

Probably ember or Shayna. They’re going to use it to propel one of the NXT girls for their RAW/SD debut. 

I think if Shayna loses at Takeover, she'll win the battle royal and be called up after WM. They'll probably run with her bullying angle on the main roster and if they bring her up to RAW, she feuding with Alexa would be interesting, and possibly a way to transition her to babyface again. They're so juxtaposed in styles I think it could be a great feud, kinda a Jazz/Trish 2.0

12 hours ago, Messiah said:

Becky Lynch could use the win.. or Bayley.

Mandy Rose might be the only one in his match i like at all, but she shouldn't win.

can't wait for her to be the first eliminated again :kii:

1 person likes this

Lmao at some of y’all saying Shayna will win this. Bitch has a Takeover match and is the favor to win it. Now you think she’ll win the battle royale??? I don’t get the logic??? She’s nowhere near main roster ready, she’s the only legitimate heel in NXT right now (Not counting Iconic Duo since they’ve been MIA since forever and Lacey Enslavens is trash), and Ronda/Sonya are already on the main roster with similar gimmicks. Do y’all hate yourselves? :uhh: 

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Stratusphere said:

I think if Shayna loses at Takeover, she'll win the battle royal and be called up after WM. They'll probably run with her bullying angle on the main roster and if they bring her up to RAW, she feuding with Alexa would be interesting, and possibly a way to transition her to babyface again. They're so juxtaposed in styles I think it could be a great feud, kinda a Jazz/Trish 2.0

She's super green, I doubt they will call her up. She also has unfinished business with Kairi Sane. Ember will probably lose her title and be called up. 

TBxyaJx.gif

7 people like this

5 hours ago, Cooksie said:

If it's going to be like the Andre battle royal and the winner doesn't really get shit other than the win, then I agree with Mickie. It would be a nice way to cap off her cute RTWM and hopefully distance her from Alexa.

But, if they're going to attempt to make it relevant in the storylines, I will say Bayley. Then have Sasha drag her effortlessly on Raw after 'Mania and send them on different brands so she can't get revenge until next year :shook: 

This :clap: 

56 minutes ago, Taryn said:

TBxyaJx.gif

this gif just saved my life

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Taryn said:

TBxyaJx.gif

God heel Naomi :shook: brings back memories.

2 people like this

Naomi, or cancel it.

2uidkco.gif

4 hours ago, Taryn said:

TBxyaJx.gif

fake stan :uhh:

Just now, Rahgeme said:

fake stan :uhh:

the gif is a kii and SB won’t be winning anyways! A realistic stan if anything!

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Taryn said:

the gif is a kii and SB won’t be winning anyways! A realistic stan if anything!

apohutR.jpg

1 person likes this

I think Shayna will win the NXT title at Takeover.

I wouldn’t mind a fast track call up as the winner... Nikki, Peyton or even Lacey or Bianca.

I've been saying they wouldn't do Sasha/Bayley and will just add them to this match instead. It was too good to be true, especially with another 4 women's matches on the card. If that is the case, I'd love to see Bayley eliminate Sasha this time and then have Sasha fully snap and push her ass off the stage.

I don't really care who wins though if it isn't going to mean anything.