Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Fox

Charlotte Injured?

20 posts in this topic

With SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair unable to compete on WWE Mixed Match Challenge tonight due to injury, a fan vote will determine Bobby Roode's new partner against the Second Chance Fan Vote-winning tandem of Finn Bálor & Sasha Banks.

The charismatic team of Bálor & Banks kicked off the groundbreaking tournament in Week 1 with a tough win over Shinsuke Nakamura & Natalya, but their hopes for triumph came crashing down when they were defeated in a hard-fought second-round contest against “Team Awe-ska.” Nevertheless, the WWE Universe made it very clear that they wanted “The Boss Club” back in the mix, handing them an incredible 40 percent of the Second Chance Vote. Now that The Boss and The Extraordinary Man have their names back in the brackets, a victory tonight would set up a rematch against the very team that defeated them in the first place. But, who exactly will they be facing? Which Superstar does the WWE Universe think can will replace Flair as Roode’s tag team partner?

Visit the WWE Mixed Match Challenge Facebook page to cast your vote right now! And don’t miss WWE Mixed Match Challenge, tonight at 10 ET/7 PT, exclusively on Facebook Watch.

I'm blaming this on Dana Brooke.

xIZPIAg.gif

C'MON LANA.

1 person likes this

Mouth infection? Yuck.

I love Charlotte, but keep your tongue & gums clean Sis.

After Charlotte Flair underwent minor dental surgery for a mouth infection last Wednesday, WWE has pulled her from tonight's SmackDown and Mixed Match Challenge episodes.

WWE.com announced that Charlotte is "unable to compete on WWE Mixed Match Challenge tonight due to injury." A fan vote will decide who replaces her, with Becky Lynch, Carmella, and Lana listed as the three options. The winner will team with Bobby Roode against Finn Balor & Sasha Banks.

Tonight is the last semifinal in the Mixed Match Challenge tournament. Asuka & The Miz advanced to the finals last week by defeating Alexa Bliss & Braun Strowman.

Charlotte vs. Natalya in a non-title match had been added to the lineup for tonight's SmackDown, but it's no longer mentioned. It was going to be a rematch from last Tuesday after Natalya pinned Charlotte with a roll-up following a distraction from Carmella.

Charlotte wasn't on any of this weekend's house shows after having the surgery. She's still scheduled to defend her SmackDown Women's Championship against Asuka at WrestleMania 34 on April 8th.

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/charlotte-pulled-tonights-wwe-tv-due-minor-dental-surgery-254461?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

So Asuka vs Charlotte is cancelled? If that's the case, WWE better let Carmella run in during Charlotte's entrance, attack her, cash in and become champion "ruinning" the match in the process. The reaction/heat on her would be LIT :shook:

EDIT: I got my hopes up too soon

Y7OkUpz.gif

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, House of Ninja said:

Mouth infection? Yuck.

I love Charlotte, but keep your tongue & gums clean Sis.

now now. if she had dental work done, it's very easy to get an infection after that. Mouths are disgusting. If this is true, I'm glad they're letting her recover. There are several types of bacteria in your mouth that can turn into necrotizing fasciitis and possibly kill you. I'm sure she's run down from being on the road which lowers her immune system's ability to fight that kind of thing off. hope she gets better and her face doesn't rot off.

2 minutes ago, Katy said:

now now. if she had dental work done, it's very easy to get an infection after that. Mouths are disgusting. If this is true, I'm glad they're letting her recover. There are several types of bacteria in your mouth that can turn into necrotizing fasciitis and possibly kill you. I'm sure she's run down from being on the road which lowers her immune system's ability to fight that kind of thing off. hope she gets better and her face doesn't rot off.

True. Though brushing and flossing is the best way to remove decay-causing plaque from your teeth and help maintain optimal oral health - including avoiding infection.

Patricia’s brujeria.

MYIFhQ5.gif

11 people like this

They announced Nattie vs Charlotte again.

d9a16adfbb7dad7f04afa3632ea896a6.gif

It doesn’t sound that serious in the long run.

Just now, House of Ninja said:

True. Though brushing and flossing is the best way to remove decay-causing plaque from your teeth and help maintain optimal oral health - including avoiding infection.

No amount of brushing, flossing, gargling bleach will remove all the bacteria in a mouth. She could've gone in to get a cap fixed, or had a cavity filled, a regular cleaning. If something happened to create an open spot on her gums, bacteria will get in there and colonize. If your immune system isn't strong enough to fight that off, you're screwed. It's going to get infected. Maybe she let the infection go for too long. I agree with you that brushing and general oral hygiene is good and should help prevent the necessity for going to the dentist aside from the 6 month check up. I think Charlotte has beautiful teeth so that's why I don't think that was her problem.. Hell, maybe she has a nasty fever blister and they don't want her to be seen looking like the herpes monster.

13 minutes ago, Katy said:

No amount of brushing, flossing, gargling bleach will remove all the bacteria in a mouth. She could've gone in to get a cap fixed, or had a cavity filled, a regular cleaning. If something happened to create an open spot on her gums, bacteria will get in there and colonize. If your immune system isn't strong enough to fight that off, you're screwed. It's going to get infected. Maybe she let the infection go for too long. I agree with you that brushing and general oral hygiene is good and should help prevent the necessity for going to the dentist aside from the 6 month check up. I think Charlotte has beautiful teeth so that's why I don't think that was her problem.. Hell, maybe she has a nasty fever blister and they don't want her to be seen looking like the herpes monster.

Awlright, Dr. Oz!

tumblr_inline_p1nbd8zpZs1tq1ug4_500.gif

Weak. Jillian wrestled with gauze in her mouth right after getting her wisdom teeth removed. 

8 people like this

IT’S YOUR TIME LANA. GRAB THE BULL BY ITS HORN AND RUN WITH IT QUEEN

:shook::shook::shook: 

3 people like this

not the only womyns match that's actually gonna deliver almost being cancelled :uhh:

41 minutes ago, Taryn said:

Awlright, Dr. Oz!

tumblr_inline_p1nbd8zpZs1tq1ug4_500.gif

I'm a microbiologist, I deal with this kind of stuff on the daily lol

MVtFnA2.gif 

1 person likes this

When did Sasha and Finn win, and why?

Fabulous Day and Glow Penitentiary were robbed 

redirect.viglink.com.gif

I thought this was a work so that Charlotte wouldn't have to face Asuka in the finals before WM but I guess that's out of the window now... they're so dumb.

Poor her, I hope she will come back in the next few days. :skull:

maybe she shouldn't be swallowing - nvm

On 3/27/2018 at 7:24 PM, Kara Zor-El said:

Weak. Jillian wrestled with gauze in her mouth right after getting her wisdom teeth removed. 

this is why we stan the diva era sis!