Andrés ♡

Music of the moment 🎶 

307 posts in this topic

This is meh too. Y'all sleeping on Lotus made Xtina stop making good music 

fQn67LO.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really like girls by rita and co but i get how it's kinda problematic

the only people that seem to like the song are everyone besides wlw fdglfd so maybe they didn't snap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2018 at 5:19 AM, Amlex said:

This is meh too. Y'all sleeping on Lotus made Xtina stop making good music 

fQn67LO.gif

Lotus is my album though I still claim it. Somehow Accelerate has grown on me though. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a bop

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is cute

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@Amlex I'm feeling rich this morning 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, prince. said:

 

@Amlex I'm feeling rich this morning 

DdeO77xU0AEMOZZ.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Amlex said:

DdeO77xU0AEMOZZ.jpg

vndjvkfkg 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

 

Basic video but they look stunning

 

this whole video has me in my feelings.

the part where they all hold hands :jeigz2:

them leaving the doors one by one :alexa:

the door being left a little open at the end :brandon4:

i need my girls to come back together one day. im gonna miss them so much :brandon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

every time i rewatch 5h's don't say you love me i always get the same feelings i got when i watched viva forever for the first time

i hate a girl group ending :shook:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://youtu.be/gZFW91RaIHk

Hear the sound of the DJ playing our jam
Glass down, grab a man
Move to the floor, it's time to get down
Ding ding, first round

Hand on my hips as we start to dip
Close range, full clip
Temptation, sensations, vibrations
My one night stand

bj7ds.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, prince. said:

 

https://youtu.be/gZFW91RaIHk

Hear the sound of the DJ playing our jam
Glass down, grab a man
Move to the floor, it's time to get down
Ding ding, first round

Hand on my hips as we start to dip
Close range, full clip
Temptation, sensations, vibrations
My one night stand

bj7ds.gif

 

 

Kween Alesha (the rapper) :clap:

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Don Draper said:

Risky Places giving me American Life rap teas. 

Minus the Spanish song it sounds like she  has some silly ass bops. ARTPOP era it is! Can’t be worse than MDNA.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Christon said:

Risky Places giving me American Life rap teas. 

Minus the Spanish song it sounds like she  has some silly ass bops. ARTPOP era it is! Can’t be worse than MDMA.

I stopped having expectations for her as an artist a long time ago. She retired after Hard Candy as far as I’m concerned. That reverse Papa Don’t Preach track sounds interesting tho

QWNXa2O.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Don Draper said:

I stopped having expectations for her as an artist a long time ago. She retired after Hard Candy as far as I’m concerned. That reverse Papa Don’t Preach track sounds interesting tho

QWNXa2O.gif

bbfft I forgot about this release. Poor me dragging MDNA on acci.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, House of Ninja said:

Love! Love! Love!

 

:/ quite middle of the road for me.

I just want it to get some views for the sake of her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anna Wintour is THAT song. It's not the song of the summer, but the song of the year. Azealia really snapped with this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 The way hip hop is about to SNATCH the entire summer

0oqknRj.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

 

 The way hip hop is about to SNATCH the entire summer

0oqknRj.gif

have the day off today so they’ll be on REPLAY 

0oqknRj.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.