Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

First Ever Women of Honor Champion Crowned

30 posts in this topic

I was hoping for Emma.

:skull:

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly thought Emma had this in the bag.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emma can’t even win titles on indies 

:necki:

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all acting like y'all know someone in this tournament besides Emma 

giphy-8.gif

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though I wanted Deonna to win I’m really happy for Sumie, she was apart of ROH’s first ever women’s match back in 2002 so I totally understand why they went with her. Congratulations to her. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amlex said:

Y'all acting like y'all know someone in this tournament besides Emma 

giphy-8.gif

Well I do and I’m over it. 

I was rooting for Deonna vs. Tenille to tear the house down and close this strong. Or Tenille solidifying herself as top face by ending Kelly for once and for all especially with the teaser tap out in the Mandy match..

 

 

 

This was.. a choice.

(beth.gif)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How in the fuck is she going to promo for the belt and give a story :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Christon said:

Well I do and I’m over it. 

I was rooting for Deonna vs. Tenille to tear the house down and close this strong. Or Tenille solidifying herself as top face by ending Kelly for once and for all especially with the teaser tap out in the Mandy match..

 

 

 

This was.. a choice.

(beth.gif)

You thinking Deonna can tear the house down was your first mistake 

giphy-8.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Amlex said:

You thinking Deonna can tear the house down was your first mistake 

giphy-8.gif

You don’t think Emma can get a good match out of her? Hell if they can push Deonna and Taelor as a featured attraction then why not? Deonna has had the heaviest push behind Kelly.

Provided she’s still green...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they're so fucking stupid! the greasy smarks would've paid attention regardless of the winner, but the gays and girls were here for TENILLE, and now they're all leaving. dummies

giphy-8.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Christon said:

You don’t think Emma can get a good match out of her? Hell if they can push Deonna and Taelor as a featured attraction then why not? Deonna has had the heaviest push behind Kelly.

Provided she’s still green...

I don't 

giphy-8.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Amlex said:

I don't 

giphy-8.gif

And your dream ending was supposed to be what ho?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Christon said:

And your dream ending was supposed to be what ho?

Emma beating Mayu in the finals! But knowing the good sis Sumie is in roh like for 20 years and without knowing what anyone was saying because she still doesn't know the language, she can have this!  Emma has time! 

giphy-8.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Emma beating Mayu in the finals! But knowing the good sis Sumie is in roh like for 20 years and without knowing what anyone was saying because she still doesn't know the language, she can have this!  Emma has time! 

giphy-8.gif

Underwhelming end to this but we shall see when the videos come out. I mean it wouldn’t exactly have been clutching if Emma won last night but...

Someone is probably turning heel soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Tenille support in here. <3

At least it wasn't Brandie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nnnn it couldn't have been anyone else..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shumiley said:

they're so fucking stupid! the greasy smarks would've paid attention regardless of the winner, but the gays and girls were here for TENILLE, and now they're all leaving. dummies

giphy-8.gif

Then again it shouldn't be surprising. Has ROH ever catered to non-straight males?

giphy-8.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WWFoverWWE said:

Then again it shouldn't be surprising. Has ROH ever catered to non-straight males?

giphy-8.gif

did the women get off the pre-show at least

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shumiley said:

they're so fucking stupid! the greasy smarks would've paid attention regardless of the winner, but the gays and girls were here for TENILLE, and now they're all leaving. dummies

giphy-8.gif

Tenille’s signing pretty much being THE opening draw to the tournament.

Her impacT.

Its kinda smart not to give it to her this early now that I really sit and process how long she’s actually be there versus how long I want her to last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They shouldn't have gave Tenille the title just because she came from WWE. That would've been stupid.. There's people in this tournament who deserve it way more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone saying they should have given it to Emma are the same people that bash Impact for signing every Wwe girl and making them champion. 

 

Also half yall don’t even watch the product, either way Sumi won’t have it long, a short reign before they pass it to someone marketable 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They couldn’t pick someone ... better looking? :jeigz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.