Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
House of Ninja

First Ever Women of Honor Champion Crowned

30 posts in this topic

ya'll only want tenille because she came from wwe. she has plenty of time to get the title. sumie is a veteran and she deserves her moment.

giphy-8.gif

2 people like this

I guess it’s cute they rewarded her for being there for 200 years. 

why are they just now crowning the first ever woman champion :uhh: 

1 person likes this

i just watched sumie vs kelly for the title and omg can someone pLEASE explain to me what the  f u c k  happened at the end :uhh: it looked like a COMPLETLEY fucked up ending where kelly was supposed to win. first off, it looked like sumie's moonsault was supposed to hit, and because it didn't, she went for a hold but kelly didn't know what was going on (since it was improvised) and wasnt getting into the hold, so then sumie just did a ddt out of desperation. BUT then sumie looked so confused when she got the 3 count and there was a large moment of awkwardness, and kelly looked legit pISSED (like not even kayfabe pissed). it was such an awkward ending and even the commentary team didn't know what to say :rot: 

ALSO sumie is LITERALLY like 46 yrs old, i wanted to cry for her because i also a video package where she cried when she was talking about how she loved wrestling for japan but her life changed when she moved to the us. apparently she like, moved to the us in 2002 with nothing and it's only now that she's getting some legit recognition in the industry :cry: 

1 person likes this