Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
communist

Is Charlotte the most overrated woman in WWE history? (WM spoilers)

58 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, communist said:

It should have been an up and coming star like Ember. Charlotte is already an established star with a bunch of accolades, her breaking the streak was unnecessary.

It wasn't just that she broke the streak but also the manner in which she did it. She made Asuka tap out after just a couple of seconds.

As for Carmella, they could have had her cash-in during the Raw women's title match. She could have pinned Alexa and stolen the win from Nia.

Tbh Charlotte wasn't from the indies and WWE build her up from scratch just like Trish Stratus. Their very own home  grown girl, plus she is a 2nd generation Superstar. I don't really see her wrestling for other companies even if she quits WWE, thus WWE values her over most of the other girls tbh. 

And as for Carmella to steal from Nia, the chances are slim since its a new reign for her and WWE is finally buildin her up. And she is another home grown girl too so..

On 4/14/2018 at 9:12 PM, communist said:

Charlotte rarely ever shows out nowadays. She hasn't had many great matches since going to SD. Her best matches have been against people like Sasha and Asuka, who are better in the ring than she is in.

And who are they having good matches with who aren't as good as them sweetheart? 

1 hour ago, trishallday said:

And who are they having good matches with who aren't as good as them sweetheart? 

Charlotte. :sandra:

2 hours ago, Ari M. said:

Charlotte. :sandra:

You got me there henri but bitch try again because the last time I checked when the HW had that SBC triple threat Charlotte carried that match while the other two didnt bring it. Sasha aint havin great matches with girls who aren't as experienced either. Charlotte has IT and bitches are forever pressed. She's the only girl on the roster who feels like a big deal besides Asuka( who really doesn't feel as much of a big deal since joining the mr).

1 hour ago, trishallday said:

You got me there henri but bitch try again because the last time I checked when the HW had that SBC triple threat Charlotte carried that match while the other two didnt bring it. Sasha aint havin great matches with girls who aren't as experienced either. Charlotte has IT and bitches are forever pressed. She's the only girl on the roster who feels like a big deal besides Asuka( who really doesn't feel as much of a big deal since joining the mr).

She feels like a big deal because WWE presents her as a big deal. Charlotte's best matches have been with Sasha because Sasha is better. Sasha has given almost everyone their best matches.

2 people like this

The thing is Charlotte IS very talented, but her career has almost felt so rushed. She's accomplished almost if not just as much as Trish Stratus but in a fraction of the time span. I understand she's their top girl but how many reigns is she going to have by the time she retires, 16? She needs to remain active on the roster but put over new talent.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, communist said:

She feels like a big deal because WWE presents her as a big deal. Charlotte's best matches have been with Sasha because Sasha is better. Sasha has given almost everyone their best matches.

Asuka vs Charlotte is more acclaimed tbh so what is the truth? Charlotte is that girl in 2018(since NXT really) and the Krusty Krab Krew can’t take it.