Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrés ♡

The Possible Incorporations of NXT in SmackDown Live are Filtered

70 posts in this topic

The possible additions of NXT  superstars to the SmackDown Live roster have been leaked. WWE has published the preview of the show on its website and has hinted that tonight as happened on Monday Night Raw, NXT superstars could appear live on the blue brand show. We are talking about Iconic Duo (Peyton Royce and Billie Kay) and Tommaso Ciampa. The plans may change but none of them traveled back to Orlando after Wrestlemania unlike the rest of the expedition.

The Iconic Duo has had a minor role in NXT over the past few months but has gained a lot of fame and is waiting for his moment on the main roster for a long time. Peyton Royce debuted on the main roster at Wrestlemania 34 participating in the Women’s Battle Royal. Billie Kay returned to the action on March 9 at a live NXT event after being several months out due to an implant operation.

Imagen relacionadaImagen relacionada

Can't wait for them to drag wooby wiott omg

8 people like this

Last time I was expecting them to debut on the MR we got Ruby, Liv and Sarah instead. So I'm NOT getting my hopes up again just to see something like Aliyah debuting as Nattie's crazy fan or Nikki Cross and her ugly friends.

IfFENkc.gif

2 people like this

WE WANT ZELINA AND ANDRADE 

3 people like this

I hope they give us sufficient debuts/returns like they did for RAW. I hate how SD is treated like the B show (even though it is).

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Last time I expected them to debut on the MR we got Ruby, Liv and Sarah instead. So I'm NOT getting my hopes up again just to get Nikki Cross and Aliyah instead of Peyton and Billie.

IfFENkc.gif

Why would you be mad over an upgrade tho? 

IfFENkc.gif

3 people like this

give me Andrade and Zelina with a cute shake up next week, and they have my weekly view again :shook::shook::shook: 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Last time I was expecting them to debut on the MR we got Ruby, Liv and Sarah instead. So I'm NOT getting my hopes up again just to see something like Aliyah debuting as a Nattie's crazy fan or Nikki Cross and her ugly friends.

IfFENkc.gif

That's Rosa gimmick.

Resultado de imagen de rosa mendes crazy fan gif

5 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

Why would you be mad over an upgrade tho? 

IfFENkc.gif

An upgrade compared to... who? James Ellsworth?

IfFENkc.gif

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

An upgrade compared to... who? James Ellsworth?

IfFENkc.gif

He had a relationship with Carmella and it's the first girl to win a MITB match, sis that's what I call an upgrade.

IfFENkc.gif

3 people like this

Someone really thinking Aliyah is leaving Nxt.

IfFENkc.gif

8 people like this

Honestly I can’t see how they’d integrate them into the show tonight at this point. The division has 0 going on and we know there’s a shakeup coming next week, so just wait until then. Them coming out for a meaningless tag match would really be a mess. 

IfFENkc.gif

1 minute ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Someone really thinking Aliyah is leaving Nxt.

IfFENkc.gif

I thought the same about Sarah Logan and look at her now.

IfFENkc.gif

5 people like this

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

Honestly I can’t see how they’d integrate them into the show tonight at this point. The division has 0 going on and we know there’s a shakeup coming next week, so just wait until then. Them coming out for a meaningless tag match would really be a mess. 

IfFENkc.gif

They just did the same thing to Ember and we all know Smackdown repeats the script.

I would like to see Char celebrating and then see them attacking her next.

3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I thought the same about Sarah Logan and look at her now.

IfFENkc.gif

She really does stand a chance. 

IfFENkc.gif

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

IfFENkc.gif

I think they’re reserving the Shake Up for the Superstars on the MR. Them attacking the champion or a team of Becky/Naomi, whoever is not being traded, sounds like a plausible scenario, and the fact that there is nothing going on in the division gives them an even bigger door. 

IfFENkc.gif

1 person likes this

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

They just did the same thing to Ember and we all know Smackdown repeats the script.

I didn’t watch the segment, but I assume they made it a surprise that Nia needed a partner against Mickie/Alexa and they debuted her that way with Sasha/Bayley in limbo and Absolution apparently scrapped. That makes sense. It does not make sense to debut these two in a division where Charlotte sits high on a pedestal and has no credible challengers while every other girl gets put in meaningless face v. heel tag matches. What exactly will they add to the division at this moment? There’s 0 reason to have them show up tonight when there’s about to be a reset that would put emphasis on their call up without introducing them to a boring division in a boring way. 

IfFENkc.gif

Just now, Wilifred. said:

I think they’re reserving the Shake Up for the Superstars on the MR. Them attacking the champion or a team of Becky/Naomi, whoever is not being traded, sounds like a plausible scenario.

IfFENkc.gif

I think you’re probably right about the shakeup, but I’m not hopeful that them debuting in that way would set them up for success since they weren’t exactly top girls in NXT. We’ll see though.  

IfFENkc.gif

I hope it happens finally just for the fact that SD needs something new asap.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

I didn’t watch the segment, but I assume they made it a surprise that Nia needed a partner against Mickie/Alexa and they debuted her that way with Sasha/Bayley in limbo and Absolution apparently scrapped. That makes sense. It does not make sense to debut these two in a division where Charlotte sits high on a pedestal and has no credible challengers while every other girl gets put in meaningless face v. heel tag matches. What exactly will they add to the division at this moment? There’s 0 reason to have them show up tonight when there’s about to be a reset that would put emphasis on their call up without introducing them to a boring division in a boring way. 

IfFENkc.gif

Smackdown has been serving meaningless tag matches since the last shake up so it fits their narrative.

4 minutes ago, Andrés ♡ said:

I would like to see Char celebrating and then see them attacking her next.

With Mella cashing in right after I’m here for this concept.

2 people like this

Just now, Jeigz said:

I think you’re probably right about the shakeup, but I’m not hopeful that them debuting in that way would set them up for success since they weren’t exactly top girls in NXT. We’ll see though.  

IfFENkc.gif

I think they’re lucky because they don’t have to be thrusted into the spotlight. They’re in a similar position that Alexa and Carmella were when they were brought up but since I doubt they’ll be included in the shake up, tonight is THE night. 

We’re coming, girls 

IfFENkc.gif